[Resolved]  BSNL OLD STUDENTS SUVIDHA USER — MALFUNCTION IN SMS ALERT

Iam using an old students suvida sim. my number starts with '9447' series. so recently (about 1 week before)
i started getting sms balance alert whenever i sent a msg. its really a pretty gud facility. but wen i started sending group sms the facility began to malfunction. after sending the group sms i was not able to get the sms balance alerts . also I WAS NOT ABLE TO CHECK MY BALANCE WITH*123# OR *102#,PLEASE HELP ME.I TRIED CUTOMRER CARE BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE SUFFICIENT HELP.

Comments

this is sabarish again . the one who wrote the above comp[laint. if anyone got the solution . please E-MAIL ME.

BSNL — CHARGING FOR SMS ALERTS

FROM 56505 A SERVICE IS BEEN PROVIDED WITH THE NAME OF GRANDMAA TIPS TO WHICH I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED. THE MONTH LY CHARGES ARE 15 RUPEES. TO CANCEL THE SERVICE I SPENT MORE THAN 30 RUPEES. IT IS NOT LESS THAN CHEATING ON THEIR PART. I HOPE THE WILL ACT WISELY AND CANCEL THE UNWANTED SERVICE FOR WHICE THEY ARE CHARGING SHAMEFULLY.

bsnl(Students suvidha) — sim detect

I was usually using my mobile usually.Suddenly my sim is not detecting bsnl network. I switched off and turned on the phone. but it is shown SIM CARD REGISTRATION failed. I tried in other phones. Same reults apllies. wat shold i do..?...

I ve a lot of complaint related to my BSNL student suvidha sim

bsnl student suvidha sim card — activation complaint

+91- [protected], is not activating by recharging & not getting connection with customercare. Also getting incoming calls & sms.
hi im using a bsnl students suvidha sim 94477 series, im not able to sent or receive sms from this number for the past one week.all these days i have been trying to contact the customer care and not even once dint get connected!! what should i do now?
BSNL is charging from me also for Job alerts from 56505, Humshakal from 54000010 and UTSAV pack from 5650505 which I have not subsribed.I have sent many unsub messages and called customer care, till they are charging from me for 3 to 4 months .

Student — sms notification

kindly register me for SMS alert for my SBI Debit Card No. [protected] to my mobile No. [protected].

thanks
i'm a bsnl student suvida customer.
they provide 2000 msg/ month, but in this month they charged for each msg, i call to customer care, they said that the plan is changed.
without any information, how can change my plan??????
i need my old plan, pls alive that plan.
i'm a bsnl student suvida customer.
without any information, how can change my plan??????
i need my old plan, pls alive that plan.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]