[Resolved]  BSNL Prepaid Mobile — Caller tune cancellation

[protected] This is my mobile number please cancell my caller tune permanantly.

BSNL SERVICES IS VERY POOR, PL IMPROVE.

Comments

this very irritating pls un subscribe it
[protected] This is my mobile number please cancell my caller tune permanantly.

BSNL SERVICES IS VERY POOR, PL IMPROVE.
Plz cancel my caller tune services permanently for mobile no. [protected]
Plz cancel my caller tune services permanently for mobile no [protected]
Please cancel my caller tune/ hello tune services for mobile no. [protected]
hi,

Please cancel my caller tune parmanently for no. [protected] as soon as possible.
my mobile no is [protected] my callertune be cancelled permanantly and illegal cut the amount of Rs.30 from last month (daily one rupee) my mobile is vennela scheme. also messages are not delivered. please take necessary action against the complaint.
My another mobile no is [protected]. the complaint is follows are my callertune please be cancelled permanently. in future not accecpt my reguest belongs callertune
[protected] This is my mobile number please cancell my caller tune permanantly.
Please change my caller tune as harivarasam tamil song or please remove my caller tune My mobile no [protected]. Please change or remove. Iam trying to cahnge no responce form BSNL .
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] MY CALLER TUNE BE CANCELLED PERMANANATALY. PLEASE KINDLY REQUEST.
[protected] This is my mobile number and I want to caller tune form jashn film song aaya re
please set this song to my mobile number
HI,
[protected] This is my no, please cancel my caller tune.

Thankyou.
My no is [protected], pl cancel my callertune
hi
Please cancel my caller tune/ hello tune services for mobile no.[protected]

I have given 3 time complaint of PC setting. but till date i have not recd. PC Setting.

Presently i have use Nokia 7610 Mobile, So please send setting following Mail id - [protected]@badvegroup.com.

RA Kale
please diactivate my caller tune since i am not regularly using said tune and my mobile number is [protected]
caller tune to be cancelled permanently for my mobile [protected].Rs.19/ is being deducted p.m.No sms is possible to send .

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]