BSNL PREPAID MOBILE EXCEL — SIM CARD REJECTED FOR NO FAULT OF CONSUMER,APPLICATION GIVEN COPY REPRODUCED

ASHOK KUMAR
Dear Sirs,

We have taken one prepaid BSNL mobile sim bearing no cell no. [protected] from SSA Jamshedpur Bistupur main BSNL office of your Ranchi circle and was in use for last one year. On Saturday dated 20/06/2009 the SIM was taken out from the mobile SET and one airtell SIM was inserted in the same mobile set. After one call when the BSNL SIM was reinserted, it is reported by mobile set as rejected, This was done at many earlier occasions also in the past. On consultation with the help line nos [protected] &[protected] at your goood ofices/call centres, it is told that G3 spectrum configaration is in progress and the same will be completed by Monday(22/06/2009). After tuesday(23/06/2009) the tower connection in all such cases will be automated as usual.

This is to regret to mention that till date and time the connection have not been regularised and now your officials at Jamshedpur office is asking for Rs. 110 .00 for issuing duplicate SIM. Please look into the matter and do the needful to restore my above cell no [protected] as well as our confidence in BSNL services. A prompt reply by return mail over my E- mail ID: ashok.[protected]@tatasteel.com will be highly appreciated.

Ashok

Residential Address: 182, Swarnrekha Flat, Sakchi,
Near Gandak Road Steel House
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
India-831001

Comments

ex-cel prepaid plan — simcard rejected

sir, i got the final attempt of entering the pin code and i made it wrong. then the trail & error metod came to an end. i got to enter the PUK code then due to same method i made it wrong. at last i am receiving the message SIM card rejected on my NOKIA 3100 classic mobile. it is not going or it is strucking my mobile. i request you to please solve this problem and my mobile number is [protected] and my land phone number is[protected]
my email [protected]@gmail.com
tower

BSNL Prepaid — Sim Card Rejected

Sir
My mobile no. is [protected], & sim no. is[protected] &today i unlocked the security code then it was telling about sim rejected please help me now as soon as possible i, m in great trouble i, m highly obliged
sir, i got the final attempt of entering the pin code and i made it wrong. then the trail & error metod came to an end. i got to enter the PUK code then due to same method i made it wrong. at last i am receiving the message SIM card rejected on my NOKIA 7210 supernova mobile. sir please help me . my cell no. is [protected] and sim no. is[protected]. please sir mera ye no. start karwa de to aapki badi kripa hogi thank you.
Sim Card Rejected
Sir
My mobile no. is [protected], & sim no. is[protected], i unlocked the security code then it was telling about sim rejected please help me now as soon as possible i, m in great trouble i, m highly obliged

BSNL Excel — regarding rejection of sim card

dear sir,
i am sorry to complaint about rejection of my sim card having no. [protected]. acidentally i entered wrong puk code. now every time i get it swiched on, it does prompt a message showing sim card rejected. plz do activate it as soon as possible.
thank you.
mobile no [protected] tower connection is very poor and mobile is not functioning well.

BSNL PREPAID MOBILE EXCEL - SIM CARD REJECTED FOR NO FAULT OF CONSUMER,APPLICATION GIVEN COPY REPRODUCED