[Resolved]  Canfin Homes Limited — Prepayment Charges.

I had taken a housing loan in March'2004 from CanFin Homes Limited, a subsidiary of Canara Bank. As per my loan sanction letter, there would only be a prepayment charges @3% in case of the loan libility is taking over by any other financial / lending institution.

Now in June'2008, I closed this loan account by depositing the outstanding amount arranged from my own savings including my General Providend Fund (GPF) and the loan libility is not taken over by any other financial / lending institution. But in this case also I have been charged for PREPAYMENT CHARGES.

I, repeatedly represented my case to the authorities including Chef Manager of the loaning branch and corporate office through emails, letter and FAX stating that the fact of there should not be a prepayment charges as per their sanction letter in my case, but urfortunately, I have not received no any response from the CanFin Homes Limited in this regard.

I also requested for the refund of the Prepayment Charges which I had to deposite at the time of loan closure.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:23:14

Comments

RBI is the governing body in India for all Banks workings. You must proceed with Banking Ombudsman, of your area. The information is easily available on RBI Website.
Best Regards,

Anurag Singh
This canfinhomes ltd has worst recruitment, i haven't seen before such a hiring preplanned got money and some people were recommended ones. First thing I was so tensed on the day of selection and my hands were shivering I noticed a girl who is sitting next to me just reading newspapers with the leg on other and she got selected even the same day a boy who came late for an interview he got selected, strange thing they even don't no what to ask on interview flippin holes wasted of my money 300 bloody hell. Please don't think I am jus sharing on this blog because of not selected see this is not my anger to be honest with you those who are reading I had done the interview very well and hoped a lot me as well as my mom but it turned to be fade anyways jus read this before going for an interview to this organisation.

Jus go with money or by recommendation.

Debhanams
one of the worst finacial bank, duping the customers by collecting exoribant processing fee without the notice of the customer, non transparant, hidden agenda, no clarity, only catch holding the customer at the time of disbersing the loan, does not follow free and fair practices which laid by indian banking association or RBI
worst bank. be careful customers with this bank

Can Fin Homes Phone
    Can Fin Homes Address
    No. 29/1, Sir M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004