[Resolved]  Cheated By Sai Service, Edappally, Cochin — Cheated by Sai Service, Edappally, Cochin

I have booked a Swift from Sai Service, Edapally, Cochin, Kerala. The car reached wthin 25days as they told. After taking DD from the bank, I went to buy the car. But after taking the DD and reaching their location, they informed that car shall be provided only if I buy other accessories(Alloy Wheels, Keyless entry etc.) from them. This was not acceptable for me and they have now mentioned that I will have to wait 3-4 months more unless I buy accessories from them.

Comments

Sai — Sai Service, Edappally

I have booked Swift Vdi by giving 50K as advance in Sai Service, Edappally. The car we ordered has reached in Sai, Edapally. But when I told that I am not taking the accessories from there, they have told that they have persons who are willing to take car with fittings and gave the car to someone else.
I do agree with your statement. Now the same has happened to me. They are more interested in selling the accessory rather than the car. Now I have made the complete payment for Swift Vdi, and was assured to deliver the car within two days as per my specification. Now they were talking about delivering another car which is fully fitted with accessories, or wait for next month for the new consignment to come.
Also they made a statement that the price of the car may be hiked by 2% by next month. There by indicating that I have no other option rather than opting for the car with accessories.

Sai executives who provided us the information.
Mr. Wilson - Sales manager
Mr.Sumod - Sales exe

Now I plan to move to the Consumer court if there is no other option.

Sai Service Station Phone