Citibank — Citibank Fraud
I have a savings bank account (No 5960643118) with Citi Bank having a cash balance around Rs.19,500/-. In this matter I herewith submit the following for your kind consideration immediate necessary action please.
1) That, when I approached Citi Bank, Mumbai branch to withdraw my money, I was told that the account has already been closed. by Citi Bank some months back and a DD has already been sent to me.
2) That, when I told that neither I have ever requested for closer of my account nor I have received any DD from Citi Bank side, then I was asked by your representative to write an application to your Chennai office in this regard ( at Anna Sarai Address) to send the check/DD to my new address ( Prageti Verma, R. A. B. S. 18th floor, Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021) and contact Customer Care after 4 days.
3) That, accordingly I submitted the application and called the customer care after 4 working days. The Customer Care Deptt. told me that no application has been received at your office and a day after, when I again contacted them I was told to write another application to the same address giving them the information about my new address.
4) That, as suggested I wrote another application and kept calling your Customer Care Deptt. again and again to check if the application has been received at your end or not, but I was told that no information was received and that I should wait for some more time.
5) That, when I contacted Smt. Kalpana Chauhan, Service Manager Citi Bank, Mumbai, she told me that it is her personal responsibility to see that my money is paid to me. But I have neither received my money nor any communication from their side.
6) That, around four months have passed but I have neither received my money nor I have received any communication from your side. Whenever I call your Customer Care Deptt. I am being told that they will look into the matter and I may enquire after 3 to 4 days.
7) That, it appears that some one in City Bank has played a frod with my account and has eaten up my money and that's why a mysterious silence is being maintained. I therefore request you to immediately look into the matter and my money deposited with City Bank must be returned to me at the earliest. Any Check / DD shall be payable to my ICICI bank A/C No: 000401699786.
( Prageti Verma )
R. A. B. S. 18th floor, Express Towers,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021
|17 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 79 2642 XXXX
Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us