[Resolved]  Citibank Credit Card — NON-RECEIPT OF ATM PIN (APIN)

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN RE-ISSUED A NEW CITIBANK CREDIT CARD TODAY BEARING, YOUR REF.NO. [protected] & CREDIT CARD NO. [protected].

AS INDICATED IN YOUR COVERING LETTER THAT THE ATM PIN (APIN) REMAINS THE SAME AS THAT ON THE EXISTING CARD, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ATM PIN HAS NOT BEEN PROVIDED OR DELIVERED EARLIER & HAVE ONLY RECEIVED INTERNET PASSWORD (IPIN).

REQUEST KINDLY LOOK INTO THE SAME AND ARRANGE TO PROVIDE MY ATM PIN (APIN) FOR THIS CARD AT THE EARLIEST.

YOUR PROMPT ACTION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANKING YOU,

MR. VIRAF RATAN MESSMAN

Comments

i need I-PIN internet password
Sir, I'm informing that i have
Loosed my ATM pin number, so please requesting you to provide New ATM pin number .
Citibank Credit Card Details

CREDIT CARD NO. [protected]

My contact Number : [protected]

REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ARRANGE TO PROVIDE MY ATM PIN (APIN) FOR CREDIT CARD NO [protected] AT THE EARLIEST IN MY EMAIL ID [protected]@GMAIL.COM. OR SMS IN MY MOBILE NO [protected].

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY
HARSHAD KUNDALIA

My Citibank Credit Card No. Is [protected]. Till Date I Don't Got PIN No. who Require In Purchse. So, Please Provide me As Early As Possible. My Mobile No. [protected]. Please Send Me Pin Number

Atul Mishra
My citi bank credit card no.is [protected]. I have not received pin no. which requires for every purchase. I am requesting herewith please provide pin no.to my postal address as early as possible.

With Regards,

Ajita Gandhi.

Hi Team,

My name is Chanchal Raikwar thus I need the ATM Pin number for my credit card and my card no is -[protected]. so please provide me the pin number asap.

My contact details are below kindly have a look.

Mobile- [protected]

Email-Chanchal.[protected]@gmail.com

Chanchal

Citibank
    Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002