Clear Trip — amount deducted from bank a/c without intimation

jajal.ram

i have tried to book a ticket for my friend mr. BATHARAJU.SRINIVASULU to fly from DUBAI TO HYDERABAD on CLEAR TRIP to AIR INDIA on 20th MAY 2011. payment made through DEBIT CARD online on 19th march 2011 from EMIRATES NBD-dubai bank came out successful. but the message i got on the screen was ticket booking not confirmed. I called to toll free no.[protected]. spoken to agents like atish,abjeet,nikitha etc they gave me RRn no.[protected]. They told me amount will be reversed in 2 working days ..on 26th march 2011...we checked with bank again amount of aed 732 deducted.with out intimation..Instead of reversing the amount which deducted earliar...again deducted...we sent bank statements for reference..but no response form there end...we checked with our bank people they said amount was deducted twice..but they r helpless...i request you pls do the favour.. if u check company website www.cleartrip.com on complaints forum so many people r facing the same problem..i request ur corcern to catch those cheaters..frauders so that others like innocent people who r booking thru online will b safe...Am sending bank statments as reference..pls find photo attachments..Am eargerly waiting for ur reply..
thanking
wth regards

ram-dubai

[protected] or Srinivasulu : [protected]
email: [email protected]

amount deducted from bank a/c without intimation

Comments

clear trip — CODES FOR PROMISED FREE TICKETS NOT WORKING

Sir

THis is the third reminder for my booking ID [protected]

HAVE TRIED TO BOOK MY TICKET BUT I GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE AFTR ENTERING COUPON CODE and entering apply

"Your booking does not satisfy one of the following conditions:
IOs560727: Please check the payment options that are valid for this offer. Please check the payment options that are valid for this offer.
Hop on to the Offer page and read the FAQs to know more. "

I am booking the following flight
DEL-PAR-DEL departure 15th SEP 2010 return 25 SEP 2010 using my ICICI card for one adult.

PLease note that I have a visa appointment tomorow i.e 13 August 2010 at 11:30 am wherein I need to show printed confirmed tickets. Please take up the matter on priority and either rectify the problem or issue me a fresh coupon code.

I am quite unhappy with your customercare since they can hardly resolve any issues on the phone without making me hold for hours and then they tell me to write to you which is so ridiculous. For a moment I thought I had found a great site to book my holidays but it seems the trouble with dealing with you is far greater than the services you provide.

Best Regards
Gaurav Dhawan
Please note that the problem has been duly rectified and I finally got my free ticket

ClearTrip — deduction of amount

I have tried to make a payment for my airlines ticket, my ticket was not issued, but the amount of Rs. 5476/-
got deducted from my card twice. the bank has releades its payment, but the merchant says he has not yet received the payment.
kindly get back to me on this complain.
I am book flight Delhi to Jammu on dated 28.03.2011 by spicejet-857 Trip ID-[protected], and pay amount 8070.00 and again 8070.00 total16140.00 and my total charges-10658.00, i call to customer care Mr.Amol and Mr.Shabuddin told me my extra amount-5482 refund within three or four days but till now, i am not receive any fund from clear trip.if withing two days my balance amount not transfer in my account i will go to consumer court.

Manoj Sharma

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Clear Trip - amount deducted from bank a/c without intimation