[Resolved]  Datawind Ubisurfer — My seller and datawind customer care not start my device internet service yet

Hello dear?!!!
I m buy "datawind ubisurfer 7-inch notebook"with 1 year internet free from online "www. Ebay.Co.In" on 20 jul 2010., but my seller yet not start my net yet.
They first say wait 1 week, after 1 week they say wait 3 day;the always say this every tame and now u know 2 month happen.
Now they say sand dewice back so i send my dewice back it's happen 15 day. But they not send me my dewice back or my money 8390/-rs back.
Now they not responce me. Not recevie my phone and answer my mail.
Please help me.

Gopal

My seller and datawind customer care not start my device internet service yet

Comments

Datawind Ubisurfer — yet not response from my seller

hello sir,
my seller is receive dewice but he is not do any thing yet now 20day happen and he not send dewice to datawind customer and not give my money or even not give other thing.he is not replay my any mail.please do something or tell me where i do my complain

gopal
[protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Mr. Gopal,

First try to get your UBI Surfer from where you have purchased. Then contact me for the further Activation.

Royal Singh
Technical Support and Sales Manager (Datawind Delhi Branch)
Mob: [protected]
Although product may be good for low end use but service from the company is pathetic. I am using it since last 1.5 years but after 1 year my Internet subscription expired and I am not able to recharge it since last 6 months. No one answers when I dial at the mentioned toll-free number. Its useless. I am now planning to sell it. If somebody is interested then please contact me at [protected].
dear sir i purchase a datawind ubisurfer dw-sb02 in this month . some any mistake do not desktop in come out on screen so i also do the work of desktop and laptop softwre engeering deals . so please send full process way of re installation window ce os in palmtop

Datawind — Not working - no display (Ubislate 7C+ (Edge)

Replacement device is also not working

Tablet given for repairing but no response from Datawind

I had Logged one complaint No: 0921GT2354 in Datawind on 21st September 2013. but still not response from CSR datawind and only one answer from it is under repairing we send you back within a week.

Datawind Innovations Phone
    +91 18 3514 1330 (India)
    +1 855 3282 9463 (North America)
    Datawind Innovations Address
    108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065