[Resolved]  Dell — Mouse not working

I tried your number[protected] but couldn't reach you.
I had purchased a laptop from you (Vijay sales, Thane near tip top plaza) and i had recd a mouse with that which is not working properly.
Please do the needful and also provide me your valid contact number.

Jyoti Rohira

Comments

I have DELL laptop 1525n my laptop was said to have backup of 2.5 hours when charged fully but the battery backup I have is only 31 mins
and not getting any help from DELL customer care and other DELL services. So could you do any help to me regarding my problem
I have complaint about the wireless mouse and keyboard which is not working and it's under warranty . Although, I have provided him with full information but till now I have not got any reply. Your customer care representative told us that the serial no. which we have provided is wrong. the serial no. = CN-02T0G[protected]I-OUXN-AOO.please advice me the solution of this problem and tell me is this your dell accessory is genuine or fake. i am sending you the proof along with this complaint. my complaint case no. =[protected], june 24'2014. my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com or and an otherwise you can contact me on my no. [protected]. please reply me as soon as possible.
I am having Dell PC, Optiplex 390, Sr.No. MAC7845C4096178. Mouse serial No. DPPID CN-011D3V[protected]D18. The mouse is not working since last two days. It is in warranty period. Date of Invoice : 27.07.2012 Inv.No. [protected] Billing Address: UltraTech Cement Ltd. RMC Division, Ahura Center, Opp MIDC Office, Andheri (E) Shipping Address; UltraTech Cement Ltd. Unit: UltraTech Concrete, Lodha Golf Link Village, Near Pune Mumbai Express Highway, Near Kiwale Village, Pune 412101 Maharashtra.
Shridhar Aradhye
Mob # [protected]
UltraTech Cement Ltd.
Lodha Project, Pune

Dell India
    2043
    Dell India Phone
    Dell India Address
    No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071