[Resolved] Dish TV India — Pathetic Customer Care Centers
dish tv - anuj gaur - complaint no.11064989
Through this site, I would like to highlight the customer pain that Zee Network's DISH TV customers must be going through.
1. I contacted one of the dealers to get the Dish TV connection for both of my TVs. I was given the offer of One year subscription free with a commitment as a) No charges for extra cable. b) One time full payment of Rs.8500/- for both connections. To my surprise, I was asked by the dealer to pay for extra cable to which I got the help from the company representative Mr.Rajeev (Head North India) and he promised me that no extra charges will be levied. After that, I got the connection for Rs.8500/- only.
2. At the time of installation, dealer/company's engineer told me about few good functionalities like Active services, language change etc. which are not working till now. I complained the same to Mr.Rajeev of Dish TV (contact no. +91 [protected]) number of times but he also kept promising only. There has been no response from dealer as well.
3. After repeated follow up, I contacted Dish TV's call center and complained about the same on 26th Jan'08 and they assured me that someone will visit to give demo of the same in detail.
4. Even after this, no one turned up till 28th Jan'08 and I had to call the Dish TV call center again and this time their version was that there is no complaint no. in the system. I asked him to lodge the complaint now so that I can get the demo done at my place for both TVs. But the agent named Anuj Gaur asked me to get in touch with Dealer rather company. When I insisted, then only, he filed my complaint and provided me this complaint no.11064989
5. Also, when I asked him to update my email ID in their records so that I can register myself on their website as customer, he didn't respond.
As a consumer, I want this to get highlighted to the number of people who might be getting into trap of Dish TV Network...
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020