[Resolved]  DishTV — Activation of smart card

It is requested to you that I had purchase one dishtv from M/s Photo House, Jorhat - 785001, Assam on 13/07/2008 bearing smart card no: [protected] which is still not activated, though I had paid the required amount of Rs. 3, 990/- for the maxi package. So please activate above card no as your earliest convenient.

many thanks & regards
Bijoy Chandra Hazarika

Comments

deare sir/madam
my vc [protected] activat po-19/09/2008/iG 4268924 plese request it is requested to you that i had purcesase one dishtv from mr prakash saini add-patel nagar tunga post-tunga teh bassi city jaipur [raj]pin no. 303302 mobile [protected], on 19/09/2008 bearing smart cared no [protected] which is still not activaeted, though i had paid the required amount of rs 2490/- for the maxi pakage so pleaseactiate aboye card no as your earllest conyenient ... galti se vc [protected] activat ho gaya hia please i me requast karta hu ki my vc [protected] ko activat karne ke karapa kare my tranjaiosn no po-19/09/2008 IG 4268924 please reqwest me

myemail ;[protected]@gmail.com
dealre
name prakash
IG 90309
add-tunga teh bassi city jaipur
mobile;-[protected], [protected], [protected]
date 20/09/2008
dish tv kanekasan
It is requested to you that I had purchase one dishtv from M/s satguru elec., Goluwala - 335802, Rajasthan on 13/07/2011 bearing smart card no: [protected] which is still not activated, though I had paid the required amount of Rs. 1, 290/- for the 2 MONTH ANY package. So please activate above card no as your earliest convenient.
SMART CARD NO.-[protected]