EPF office Gurgaon — pf CLAIM NOT PROCESSED

shalini nair
DearSir,
My name is Shalini.Nair and my PF no is HR/GGN/25204/25598.I had submitted my PF form in september 2007 and i was told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however I haven't heard of anything about the same till date.
The online status says 'returned to company'..however the company says it hasnt received it..

Shalini
Complaint comments  143 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name is Sreesha M.S and my PF no is HR/GGN/26309/1175 . My x-employer polaris software lab ltd had submitted my PF withdrawl form on Jan 24th, 2008 and i was told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however I haven't heard of anything about the same till date.

I would request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful ASAP.

Sreesha M.S
91-9900205808
dfhgnbvx
i am working with e-meditek solution limited, ggn
i just want to confirm my PF account number.
My P.F. No. is HR/GGN/10693/4832. My P.F. claim form was deposited on Feb.'08. Kindly intimate on status of P.F. as it has not been transfered my amount into my bank account till date.We already visited to plot no. 43 sector-44 gurgaon office on 19 June'08 and said wait only 15 days only but still awaited so i request to you kindly look into this matter and intimate me asap.

Shrawan Kumar Jha
Amarujala publications ltd.
Dear sir/ madam

Myself Vijnesh kumar Lamba my PF Acc.No is HR/10728/192 and my Employer was UCAL FUEL SYSTEMS LTD.GURGAON.I have submitted my PF form
in your office on 26-05-2008.It is written in acknowledgement card that your money will be credit in your account within one month but till now I not recieved my PF amount.My accont no. is 628401510672(ICICI).I want this money for my sister, s marriage.

Kindly do the needful. I will be highly thanksful to you
i have submit my pf deposit request form on 3rd may thru my previous office, BHARTI COMTEL LTD. mypf no. is - hr/gg/10693/00117.
i have no status found from bharti as well as from pf office.

i think so tht it has been clear in 3 months max.

This is my 2nd time complaint or query abr my pf thru same site.

kindly check & revert me, or clear my pf account.

Rakesh Rajput
dear sir,

this is shivraj and my PF NO- HR/GGN/10693/007429. and apply for 3 month before. and six month working with bharti airtel so my amount is not transfered to my HDFC account and one time already visit in your office (gurgaon) so please give me response for your site. my mobile no is 9953884436.
wating for your reply.

Thankyou

shivraj singh kirola
hi

this is ashok kumar my PF no is HR/25926/2055 and my Employer was G.S Enterprise GURGAON.I have submitted my PF form in your office before six month .It is written in acknowledgement card that your money will be credit in your account within one month but till now I not recieved my PF amount.My accont no. is 01170013357(SBI).I want this money for my marriage.

regards

Ashok kumar

Mob-9811701352
this is ashok kumar my PF no is HR/25926/2055 and my Employer was G.S Enterprise GURGAON.I have submitted my PF on 20 Feb 2008 in your office before six month .It is written in acknowledgement card that your money will be credit in your account within one month but till now I not recieved my PF amount.My accont no. is 01170013357(SBI).I want this money for my marriage.

No status of the PF

My name is Sanjiv sharma and my PF no is HR/5596/122 . I submitted my PF form on 28 May, 2008 and i was told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however I haven't heard of anything about the same till date.

I would request...
DearSir,
My name is Mohd Faisal. and my PF no is HR/GGN/26279/156.I had submitted my PF form in september 2007 and i was told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however I haven't heard of anything about the same till date.

Mohd Faisal
09887839067(jaipur)(Raj)
My name is Kajal Pandey and my PF no is TN/35791/17594. My x-employer was Mafoi Consultant Ltd. I had submitted my PF withdrawl form on Sep, 2007 and i was told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however I haven't heard of anything about the same till date. Its now about 1 year.

I would request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful ASAP.

Kajal Pandey
91-9823813339

this is Vijay Kumar Singhal to seek your help in my pf issue. After getting all the papar work done from my side. where i worked for near about 1 year, i sent my provident fund clearance document to PF office Gurgaon by hand on date 19/02/2008. I was told that it takes about 60 days to get the money but till today it is more than 6 months and nothing has been credited to my account. Nobody responding over there. I have also submitting my document on.19/04/2007. In this case after my personal visit 0n 12/02/2008 they have told me fill new form becoz your old Form has sent back due to attesting authority not certified properly. I filled new form and deposit on19/02/2008 but I am still waiting.
Therefore i request you to look into the matter.
looking forward to your cooperation.

Vijay Kumar Singhal

Therefore i request you to look into the matter.
looking forward to your cooperation.

Vijay Kumar Singhal
Hello Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that I, Zartab Mehdi M, bearing PF no: HR/GGN/25204/7758 submitted my PF form with the help of the employer to the PF office on July 18 2008. I had requested in the form to transfer the amt to my Citibank a/c - bangalore bearing a/c no: 5626265806. So far, i have not recieved the amt and i am very unhappy with the proceedings. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Zartab Mehdi M
Mobile: 9994030816
sir/madam

I want my pf statement i am not getting from last two year
my pf no is HR/GGN/27964/29 I am working with Aryanlifestyle pvt Ltd plz send me on my id

Thanks&Regards
surender singh
mob no 9312184859
Email id surendersingh1984@rediffmail.com
Sir, With due respectfully i want to stat that I am Working in the Forest Survey of India, Shimla through Trig Detective Pvt. Ltd., Shimla since 26 September, 2006. The firm(above mantioned ) in which i am working thay are not providing my EPF Statement of myEPF A/c No. MH/22919/21168 . So that i am not able to know that a sum which is deducted from my salary as a EPF by the Trig Detective Pvt. Ltd. are being deposited in my EPF. A/c No. MH/22919/21168 or not. Therefore, it is, requested that i may kaindly be sent the EPF. statement of my EPF. A/c No. MH/22919/21168. I shall be highly thank full to you for this act. Thanking
DearSir,
My name is Manoj Kumar. and my PF no is HR//26267/647.I had submitted my PF form in July 1, 2008 and I was told that I would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however I haven't heard of anything about the same till date.

Manoj Kumar
Dear sir/Madam.

Myself Raja Neelambar Reddy, applied for transfer of PF money from my Old PF account HR/GGN/26309/961 to my current PF account AP/23034/33343 in the year 2006.

Please let me know whether transfer has been taken place or what is the status of my application form.

Raja neelambar reddy.M