EPF office Gurgaon — pf CLAIM NOT PROCESSED

shalini nair
DearSir,
My name is Shalini.Nair and my PF no is HR/GGN/25204/25598.I had submitted my PF form in september 2007 and i was told that i would get the amount in 45 working days or a max of 3 months, however I haven't heard of anything about the same till date.
The online status says 'returned to company'..however the company says it hasnt received it..

I would request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful .
Shalini
Complaint comments  143 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir

I m Arun Kumar. i had submitted my PF form on 5/4/2011. but i m not received any amount . Please look in to this matter ASAP

Arun Kumar
My P.F. No. is HR/GN/GGN/8540/266. (HR/8540/266 ) My P.F. claim form was deposited on 2010. Kindly intimate on status of P.F. as it has not been transfEred my amount into my bank account till date.We already visited to plot no. 43 sector-44 gurgoan office on 19 June'10 and said wait only 15 days only but still awaited so i request to you kindly look into this matter and intimate me asap.

Thanks & Regards,
PAWAN KUMAR SHARMA
9219274486
INNOVATIVE TECH PACK LTD.
Dear Sir / Madam

This is to inform you that I, Ashok Kumar worked with M/s Artemis Health Institute, sector 51, Gurgaon. My PF Account No. is HR/27995/1312. We had submitted My form on 08 Jun 201. After that 8 months amount not transferred in my bank account. Therefore You are requested to you kindly do need full as soon as possible.

Ashok Kumar