Excel Immigration (Gerry & Gerry Foreign Trade Pvt Ltd) — visa fraud

Rohtak, Haryana, India
 MONU65962
excel immigration is a fraud company, there another name is garry & garry forien trade pvt ltd, in the starting they say to people we will make sure you visa but processing time that they give is very large, they will say just only 4-6 month but they will take approx 8 - 12 month we five person applied for the CANADA but not even a single one got visa from there, they cut my 20000 thousand rupees, they are fraud i will say to every one beware these kind of agencies, if any one want to contant to me [protected] monu from bhiwani, they are big cheaters.

Comments

Sorry to say, but its not true (Azad Singh From Delhi, now i'm in canada[protected] in my case, they are very helpful to getting visa and their process is very time. I'm fully satisfied with their working. My two family member (cousin brother) also get canadian visa in feb 2012.

i m agree with mr monu i applied visa n they cut 10000 n sed u r interview was fail . they r robbers
i am not agree, excel immigration is a fraud fraud company,
I agree that excel immigration(gerry& Gerry foreign trade pvt. ltd. ) is a fraud company. they say they will take 50000 in india. and bal will be cut from salary. they cut my 10000/- after 9 months and said you are fail in interview. they take interview themselves and then fail the client so that they can cut 10000. interview was taken in english. they have not given visa to any body. they are fraud.they take money from us and pay 40000 after 9 months to 2 years. i met many people who applied visa and did not get visa. do not apply from that company. they are fraud.they are cheater
THE PERSON NAMED AZAD SINGH IS WORKING IN DELHI AND HE IS A WEB DEVELOPER, HE IS WORKING FOR EXCEL IMMIGRATION. HE MADE ALL WEBSITES LIKE WWW.AGROPOLPHARMA.COM AND ALL.WE 9 PERSON APPLIED FOR VISA FROM EXCEL IMMIGRATION AND THEY NOT GIVE US A SINGLE VISA. THEY ARE BIG FRAUD AND THERE MD MANISH AND GAURAV BOTH ARE BIG CHEATER. GAURAV COMMIT US TO MAKE FULL PAYMENT BUT NOT GIVE FULL MONEY BACK. SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE FRAUD... SANDHU...
Dear All,

I Harpreet Singh have applied for Canada Visa and got Visa approval with in 5 months. I also refer my relatives and friends to them. The team of excel immigration is excellent.
Hello friends, I am very much satisfied with the company's services. We were seven people applied together and five members of my group got visa and unfortunately two friend got refusal. we are right now New Zealand. We are happy here. best of luck to excel Immigration.Kamaljeet
Satshrikaal Ji, Asi taan bhaaji bade khush hege ithe canada vich pujj ke bde change ne excel company vaale taan .. onha ne saade ton vi 50000 hajaar hi litta c par saade taan saarian de visa aa gye sun.. dhekho phaaji madian changian hundian rehndian ne par kise nu mada likhan te bolan to pehlah appa apne aap nu vekh ke chaliye .. jisda kum bann jada hai oh taan theek hai . jis da kum nai banda oh mada keh dinda hai.. eh taan kismatt di gal hai phaaji.. asi taan bohat khush hege ..
i agree with tajinder jeet singh
excel & excel immigrtaion are the fraud company. they are not giving me my payment back so i put a fir against them then they give me a full refund. and those who posted on that page they got visa they are with the excel & excel immigration. i still have pending a payment of my friend so i have now again in the mood of putting a case against them but now this time i want to confirm are they fraud or not so after when i get a payment i will not take back my case. and i will also get 10000 which they are asking that this is not refundable.
friendss meree v help kroo... advise dvoo menu v ...apneee contcnt numbrr dvooo verrooo ja menu fb te find kro...jaskaran04 te...
mera contcnt numbr hai [protected]...my all brothers plzzz help me.plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz
apnee contacnt numbrr deee dpp verroooo
i have applied with just only 500 at last Saturday please help me my friend if you people are settle then reply me on my mail with your contact and working ID and if you people get cheat then also reply me . i need help. thanks all.
my Id is : shivsharma.[protected]@gmail.com,
my contact is : [protected], [protected]
excel immigration or garry & garry forein trade pvt ltd. is fraud company
tell me my fiends truly, . what i could do? i will apply for this or not tell me which one frend take visa or which is not what is true my contct >gurwinder.[protected]@yahoomail.com or [protected]@gmail.com on fb my name gurwinder gill
I have applied with just only 500 at last Saturday please help me my
friend if you people are settle then reply me on my mail with your
contact and working ID and if you people get cheat then also reply me . i
need help. thanks all.

My Id is : [protected]@gmail.com,
My contact is : [protected]
yaar loki 20 20 lakh rupaiya chakki firde aa...eh kehnde aa 5 lakh ch canada bhejdage...yaar samaj nai aundi kuj keh ni sakde...yaa fir ehna nu kiha tusi jehra 50 hazaar ethe mangde aa...asi tuhaanu 2 lakh rupaiya devaage par pehla visa lagva dvo...is gal te oh aunde hi nai...
Each and every person is telling the truth here.

First of all they say the maximum it will take is 3-6 months and you will get your visa. But this time frame never ends. It’s been more than 1 year, one of my close one got fed up and asked to return rest of the money. All he gets a new date every month. I don’t know who is the boss and I wish I can talk to him/her directly. I tried calling their office many times, as soon as things get tough they hung up on me or as soon as they come to know I am calling they don’t want to talk.

Here are few other links which tells their truth.

All the do is make false promises to people and get money out of them. They don’t know or have any clue how the hell people are borrowing money and paying them in hope that they will get a job in foreign country.

It’s happening to someone who is close me that’s why I am here.

I would say we all should write a formal complaint, sign it and give it to the police, this is the only way to get our money back and stop these guys to suck more blood from innocent people.

Also everyone is using smart phones- Download a call recorder application and record their conversations which will be used against them and also ask them to email you and have all conversation saved in writing.

All my friends there, those wanted to fight against this company and get their money back. Please feel free to email me : [protected]@yahoo.co.nz

Excel Immigration (Gerry & Gerry Foreign Trade Pvt Ltd) - visa fraud

Company:Excel Immigration (Gerry & Gerry Foreign Trade Pvt Ltd)
    Rohtak