[Resolved]  Flipkart Internet Private Limited — Delivered defective shipment and denying for return

Hi, As the complaint has been raised from the very next day of the delivery regarding the absence of screen guard on the handset screen and about the scratch with proper screenshot mailed also. After exchanging so many emails and also we provided all the proofs and also several times i had spoken to the customer care executive and each time i have told that someone will get back to me within 48 hours which didn't happened anytime but a dispute has been raised as the seller denied about it. Till now Flipkart didn't give me a clear picture as of about the resolution however the waiting period is getting extended uncertainly. Following are the order details: order No. OD30820091​938 Incident:​[protected]​659 Order date: 21st Aug 2013 Delivery date : 28th Aug 2013 late evening( 3 days delay already) Complaint raised date: 29th Aug 2013(via mail but already raised on the date of delivery via phone) Following are the Handset details which is needed: Model No-NOKIA LUMIA 520 IMEI No-[protected] WLAN-407A80DA334C MATERIAL-A00010552 DATE of MANUFACTURE-AUG 2013 MONTH & YEAR OF IMPORT-AUG 2013 COST : INR 8999.00/- Please help me out of this
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-05 15:38:28
Flipkart Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2017
Our team is unable to find any details of the product. We request you to contact our customer support team in our toll free number :[protected] with registered mobile number.

Comments

Tried calling customer no response mail sent asking for alternate contact number.
The mail has been responded back with an alternate number.
We got in touch with your family member and informed that pick up of the product has been arranged and once d same is received at warehouse will initiate the refund back to source.

After initiation it takes 10 days to reflect in your account.
Thanks for the update, handset has been picked up and given the acknowledgement.

Hope the refund process will be smooth.
We got in touch with you regarding the compliant raised and the product has been picked up and amount refunded.

Issue stands resolved.
Thanks for the initiative and the amount is credited back to the account.

Once again Thanks to Flipkart Resolution Team, it was a lengthy delay but atlast the decision was fair enough.

Flipkart — Charges Extra with no reason

extra delivery charge should be on total oder or each item selected which less than INR 500 not suits to what says while selecting and what mentioned while completing the order.

moto2g . display not working

Sir. I bought motto2G on 25.12 14 . IME no is. [protected] &[protected]. Model XT1068. Today my mobile display not working But incoming call is ringing. Pls rectify sir. My name.T.Thayalamohan. Ph no.[protected]

MEMORY CARD NOT DELIVERED ON DATE OF DELIVERY

FLIPKART, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SD CARD CLASS 10 ON THE DATE OF 28TH MARCH 2015. KINDLY TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY. THANKS & REGARDS, SHEKHAR SAKHARE [protected]

Not getting proper order

I am booked from mobile app. Carah Polyester Printed Double Bed sheet CRH-DB 169 Multicolor . 4 unit . But during delevery i got only one unit .against 4 unit Invoice. Order ID - OD[protected] Tracking ID - FMPC[protected]

perfumes is not original

Last week i received 1 perfume ck shock and it is not original.kindly refund my money

cancel my order

Order no OD [protected]

cancellation of extra stuff

I ordered a 32 GB memory card of transcend and it didn't show in my orders. So I ordered it again. Now it is showing 5-6 orders of mine. Please cancel them all. I didn't order them and wont pay for them.

moto e display damaged in a sitting posisition

jaganada rao kamadi, 17-112/3 Main Road Near police Station, Dowlaiswaram-533125 cell :[protected]

replace my phone

I have an your product its order id is -OD[protected] HAVE AN LOT PROBLEM LIKE MOBILE CHARGING, HANG MY PHONE AND CHARGER AND HANDSFREE HAVE AN PROBLEM SO PLS CHANGE IT

19454