Godrej Double Door Refrigerator — water leaking problem

South Delhi District, Delhi, India
 jampher
I had purchased a godrej refrigerator on 9-7-2010,now the problem of water leaking arise, I complaint on [protected] on compnay call center no [protected] via complaint no 202436 ,company also give me asatisfaction no747,to convey the tectnician after the satisfaction of work, company tec.came and do the work but I have not convey the satisfaction no to the tec.bacause the work was not satisfactory.But next day my complaint remove withaout clearance of my problem.Fact is that the companmy tec.was not interested to do the job instead to pursue me to take AMC of 3300Rupees. he told me that your guarntee period is over next on 9july 2011,so you take AMC.This is clear cheating and unneccesary presseraising customer for AMC,when my complaint was made under gaurantee of one year period for free maintinence..I again complaint on 4-7-2011 via complaint no 205415 and csn no 611.But no tec.came till now ,I thinnk he is passing the gaurantee period ,this is against consumer protection and consumer law.and company should liable to bear all the expenses ,If I have to go the consumer court for the assistance.
zafar naqvi d-55 A.F.Enclave part-I jamia nagar new delhi -25

Comments

Refrigerator — water problem

your service engineer have visited in our site and replace some parts but after 2 hours the same problem is occuring that is contineous leakage of water.We have contacted your people but there is no response from their side.Pls do the needful. mob-+91-[protected]
Dear jampher,

Your complaint has been closed as on August

We hope you are satisfied with our service.

If not, feel free to write into us at [email protected] or call us on:
[protected]/1800 – 225511.