SV Home Appliances Service Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 18, 2021

File a complaint to SV Home Appliances Service Centre

Having problems with SV Home Appliances Service Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SV Home Appliances Service Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SV Home Appliances Service Centre

SV Home Appliances Service Centre Phone Numbers

SV Home Appliances Service Centre Website

SV Home Appliances Service Centre Head Office Address

Complaints recently resolved by SV Home Appliances Service Centre customer care

SV Home Appliances Service Centre reviews & complaints(22)

G
Gaurik M Labodar
Apr 18, 2021

Address:Chennai

This company provides fake promises . Takes money in advance and don't deliver the goods .I had ordered 5 tv worth of 350000. But they failed to dispatch nor returning the amount. I kindly request some one to help on this
SV Home Appliances Service Centre customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

soniyasonu

complaint on geyser repair

Address:Malleshpalya Main road,New Thippasandra, 560079

Hi mam /sir,
    I'm soniya i booked a electric geyser service thorough customer support service. Intimeservice.com web application service provider given me geyser repair service id is 561997.
    The technician came and found the fault saying your geyser thermostat and thermal cutout has to be replaced for 3ltrs and 10 ltrs geyser and i paid 2700 rupees for complete service. He took both the damaged parts saying i have to show this...
    B
    Bansal1955
    from Bengaluru, Karnataka

Address:D1201, NITESH FLUSHING MEADOWS, SEEGEHALLI, Hosakote Main Road, Opp SBI, 560067

On 11th january 2019 mr. Khalid ([protected] / [protected]) visited to repair my microwave oven and took out board for repair/ replacement advising est cost 1800/2000.
    After around two weeks i was advised that spares are not available and therefore my board shall be returned within 2/3 days when mechanic visits that side,

Since then four months have elapsed and my repeated calls have no response. Is this not cheating with client.

Ref. Complaint no.499838 dated 5th january, 2019.
    R. K. Bansal
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Sabala

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560102

I have requested for washing machine and microwave oven repair
      Washing machine repair guy came and replaced spin motor. Then he looked at oven although it was allotted to some body else. He said to replace diode. So he took money to buy diode along with cost for washing machine repair. Later someone else came to repair oven. I called madhu and he said i can go ahead with that guy and madhu will come tomorrow to settle the bill. But madhu did not come back even after calling multiple times. Not even provided bill for the work.
      Complained to sv appliances repair centre but no use. Need bill and settlement for washing machine repair

Vizay.Kumar.Singh

Address:560093
        Website:www.homeappliancesservice.com

I registered complaint to s v home appliance centre for repair of my 50" micromax tv on 28/3/2017 problem no display and complaint no. 265992 given to me. M/s smart services has attended the complaint and tv was taken for repair and charged rs 9300/- for repair vide their invoice no. 69 dt 1/4/2017. Job no 2033452. For repair warranty given for one year. But tv works for 17 days only, again same problem appeared. Since them i am continuously calling to mr. Syed imarn[protected] of, m/s smart services, i reminded to mr. Naveen & mr. Pradeep and so called their boss mr. Prakash nath of m/s s. V. Home appliance services, who assure to refund the money if mr. Sayed fails to refund.
        I have called many time but they are not bother to refund the money.

Vizay.Kumar.Singh

Address:560093
          Website:sv home appliance services bangalore

I registered complaint to s v home appliance centre for repair of my 50" micromax tv on 28/3/2017 problem no display and complaint no. 265992 given to me. M/s smart services has attended the complaint and tv was taken for repair and charged rs 9300/- for repair vide their invoice no. 69 dt 1/4/2017. Job no 2033452. For repair warranty given for one year. But tv works for 17 days only, again same problem appeared. Since them i am continuously calling to mr. Syed imarn [protected], mr. Naseer m/s smart services, i reminded to mr. Nikhil & mr. Pradeep of m/s s v home appliance services, who assure to me mr syed imran will refund my money rs 9300/- but even after may promises neither my tv is repair nor i got my refund. Now i am trying to contact mr prakash nath head of m/s s v home appliance services, their staff nor giving the number neither connecting to them.

P
            Pathan Kareem Khan

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560097

Refer Compliant No 253600 dtd 07 Mar 2017, pertaining to my BPL Double Door Refrigerator, which was attended by AMS Air Cooling system & charged 4300/- Rs. The Serviceable refrigerator has been made faulty by the said agency team and they have visited twice and still the Refrigerator is faulty.

It is unfair to say that the AMS Air cooling system does not have skilled Technicians where in my Refrigerator has been made faulty.

My repeated complaints to Mr Abdul/Subhan is not yielding any seriousness with them.

I have sent a repeated correspondence on the said issue.

Please intervene and get my Refrigerator services, or else I left with no option than to lodge a Consumer compliant/Consumer court.

My Address : P Kareem Khan # 119, MS Palya, Bharat Nagar, Chandrappa Layout, Vidyaranyapura Post, Bangalore 560097 Mob No [protected]
            Mar 21, 2017
            Updated by Pathan Kareem Khan
            Appreciate your intervention for the above compliant for early resolution.
            Mar 21, 2017
            Updated by Pathan Kareem Khan
            Refere compliant no 253600 dtd 07 Mar 2017.

How come you have debited 13, 000/- from my account. 21-Mar[protected]Mar-2017) by debit card
            OTHPG 562822 Paytm Mobile SolutionsNoida 4, 300.00
            OTHPG 562787 Paytm Mobile SolutionsNoida 4, 300.00
            OTHPG 560764 PayTm Mobile SolutionsNoida 100.00
            SBIPG IU[protected]SBIBUDDY MUMBAI 4, 300.00

Do not cheat the customers. Refund back immediately.
            Mar 23, 2017
            Updated by Pathan Kareem Khan
            With reference to my Complaint No 253600 dtd 07 Mar 2017, The Technician from AMS cooling Systems visited on 22 Mar 2017 to my residence and unable to service My refrigerator and asking me that Compressor is not pumping.

My Serviceable Refrigerator has been made faulty by the said agency and charged initially 4300/- Rs and now further he is demanding 8000/- . I have denied for further servicing as they have made my serviceable Refrigerator.

Please suggest way forward as they have made my serviceable Refrigerator.

Santosh Nelgi
              from New Delhi, Delhi

Address:560068
              Website:customercaresupport.co.in/Godrej-Homeappliances-in-Bangalore.html?gclid=CMCEh6TP-tECFQQkaAod-YIIXw

I have registered a complaint (No#235448) for Godrej refrigerator not working (no cooling and sound) on 31st Jan 2017, one of the technician came, compressor was hot, it wasn't cooling and some sound coming, the indications were strong enough to make out that compressor need to be replaced but the technician filled gas, replaced a relay and took away 2600 Rupees without even giving any bill for the repair, I called him up couple of hours later complaining about same problem again and he now says compressor would have gone because of electric load problem after he repaired and need to be replaced and the cost is 5200 !!!, before I ask him to replace the compressor I have called electrician and he confirmed that no issue with electric supply then I realized that the technician fooling me and I called Godrej service center, they had a closer look and confirmed that compressor need to be replaced and whatever SV Care technician has done was just to grab money, I finally decided to go with Godrej for complete repair.
              SV Care technician grabbed 2600 Rs. from me for doing nothing and more over he took away a new relay that he has put and charged 550 Rs. I called him couple of times to return, I called customer care but no action.
              Please take appropriate action against SV Service Center !!

Subash Warrier

Address:560037

I have registered for a service online as my IFB Washing Machine's switch was not working properly and had to press many times to switch on. They called me and one of their technician called Syed (Mob:+91-[protected])came to my house and told that its because of the control board complaint and took the machine and charged Rs.250/ for technician visit. They brought back the machine after two days and charged Rs.6, 650/- The machine not even worked for half an hour. I called them many times and they again took the machine and brought it back saying that it is fine and again it didn't even work for 5 mts. Now if I call they don't answer my phone. They are number one cheats and nobody should get cheated again by contacting them for repairs of appliances.
                Apr 12, 2017
                srinivasamurthy.S's response
                we have issue of 2 no's refrigerators, so kindly deploy your service to address the same at earliest.
                Dear  Subash

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

Dear Subash

As discussed with you by our team we will be closing your issue as you have traveled out station. Kindly let us know once you are back in station so that we can assist you with your machine issue.

Alternatively you can email us at [protected]@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

IFB Team.

Subash Warrier's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 19, 2017
                I have raised another service request and the IFB team came and rectified the problem by replacing the board with a new board and charged me Rs.4, 000/-for that. The IFB team told me that the board replaced by the Home Care Services is a duplicate board and that was the reason for the non functioning of the Washing Machine. The issue is not with the IFB team but with the Home Care Services who cheated me and charged me with Rs.4, 650/- How can I escalate this matter to the authorities so that they dont cheat any one else in future.
                Refrigerator issue.

B
                  bv.kumar19

Address:560067

The said refrigirator was not functioning and sought for services from your and accordingly one technician from zm airconditioners has come on 19.12.2016 and replaced compressor with new lg compressor and he carried out necerssary repairs and fridge was fuctioning normally on repair. Now it is observed since yesterday ie on 21.12.2016 there was no cooling at all in the fridge. I have kept the fridge on obervation for some more time and still there is no cooling at all in the fridge. This morning i have called the technician and informed the condition of fridge and he says the fridge was functioning on 19.12.2016. Yes i agree that the fridge was functioning on 19.12.2016, but now it is not functioning. The fridge worked normally for one or two days only after repair and again it went off. That means the fridge is not repaired properly or the technician not ensured proper functioning of the fridge.
                  So now i request you please arrange for further servicing from zm airconditioners cell no: [protected]. The replies from the technician are very rude and improper and truely unprofessional. This is quite uncoming to get the services like this

Vijayakumar
                  Whitefield bangalore

SatVee

Address:560102
                    Website:www.homeappliancesservice.com

They are a big cheat.They told me they are authorized dealer of Samsung and cheated Rs 1800 to repair my microwave.They came home and told there is fault in motherboard and took to shop saying to repair the chip.I don't know what quality chip they have replaced, the same day my microwave busted.
                    They even told it is 1 year warranty and never turned back after calling and mailing so many times.They are very rude and doesn't have professionals.

Arun26779

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560064
                      Website:www.homeappliancesservice.com

I had contacted sv care for samsung refrigerator repair complaint no. 153684. Their technician mob no [protected] visited house to repair refrigerator complain. He took 2000rs for change thermostat in advance, he said he will come with next day. Next day he said stocks are not there. I called after 1 week he said same. After 1 week again i called & told him to return my money, he told he wont give. Since then he has stopped taking calls. Then i called to sv customer care many times i didnt get any response.
                      Contact email id [protected]@gmail.com

R
                        rammohan_reddy
                        from Hosur, Tamil Nadu

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560099

I called the customer care number from your website on 26-08-16.
                        I got an SMS with complaint number 162894. My service request was
                        regarding my LG fridge that was not cooling anymore.
                        Then I got call from the number [protected] some guy called Imran claiming to be a Manager.He sent a technician that day. The technician just cleaned the dust from the back part and said it will start cooling in a couple of hours. He took Rs. 300 as trip charge. The fridge still did not work. The technician came back next day. He said there "may" be a gas leak. He replace a copper tube and refilled the gas. He took Rs.8, 500/- as repair charge. The fridge worked for 5-6 hours and again stopped work. Since then I have called the Manager dozens of time. Everytime he gave some excuse and never sent anyone back. Last 2 days, he stopped picking my calls. The
                        receipt they gave me is from a company called "GLOBAL AIR CONDITIONERS & REFRIGARATORS". These guys have no ethics and have just stolen my money. I will approach the consumer court to punish these thieves.

Rammohan Reddy
                        Phone: [protected]

sgupta671
                          from Gurgaon, Haryana

Address:560100
                          Website:customercaresupport.co.in/Washing-Machine-Service-in-.html

My ifb washing machine drum stopped rotating, i contacted the sv service center, they sent me a unskilled mechanic from glotech services, he replaced motor and charged me rs 6200, the machine worked for 15 minutes only, he took my machine and replaced a valve, he again charged me rs 400 but machine again worked for 15-20 minutes.

Now neither the sv service center nor the mechanic is answering my calls.

They have charged me total rs 6700 but the machine is still not working. The problem is not resolved.

They are number one cheater.
                          They are fooling people and making money. They don't have any instrument to detect problem.
                          Dear Gupta,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at [protected]@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

sgupta671's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 1, 2017
                          Are you still waiting for my contact number?
                          sgupta671's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 1, 2017
                          My contact number is +91 9886523220

Note: The SV Home Appliances charged me 3 times for one complain:
                          The first person replaced motor and charged me 6400 but the machine didn't work then he replaced Valve and charged me Rs 400 but still the machine didn't work and the mechanic and his service center stopped responding to my calls.
                          I raised a new complain to SV website, they sent another mechanic, he said the problem was with timer, he replaced timer and charged me another Rs 3800.

They charged me total Rs 11, 000 for a machine whose current value is less than Rs 10, 000.

These people are cheating their customer. once they collect money they stop responding to their calls, their only objective is to replace as many parts as possible and collect money. they are just interchanging parts in different customer's appliances. they don't give any bill or warranty card.
                          My contact number is +91 [protected]

Note: The SV Home Appliances charged me 3 times for one complain:

I have called them as my IFB washing machine's switch was not working properly and had to press many times to switch on. One of their technician called Syed came to my house and told that the control board co.plaint and took the machine. They brought back the machine after two days and charged Rs.6, 650/- the machine not even worked for half an hour. I called them many times and they again took the machine and brought it back saying that it is fine and again it didn't even work for 5 mts. Now if I call they don't answer my phone. They are number one cheats and nobody should get cheated again by contacting them for repairs of appliances.
                          Same thing they did with me, I think they have brought a team of expats from Bangladeshi's to cheat us and this consumer complains forum is of no use.
                          Please register a complaint with http://consumerhelpline.gov.in. I have also registered a complaint.

R
                            raj.menon

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560037

Had placed A complaint for Gotten microwave repair with
                            SV care .They replaced some parts, but that did not resolve the problem.But asking for payment.Then they came took the panel of the microwave & are yet to come back...It's three months since..the follow-up is just going on & promises of today -tmrw is just happening...Do not trust these guys...

vmunusamy

Website:www.servicesbangalore.com

Dear sir/madam

I have booked the complaint s. v. service center bangalore — for ifb washing machine service, phone no.63333333
                              They logged the complaint and provided me the case id 139216 and they send the technician tabaz ([protected]) from glotech services. he taken my washing machine for full service, replaced the drain motor, charged rs. 4850. after the service the new problem started due to drain motor replacement, the problem is water is not draining after wash even kept option long spin to dry cloth. several times called to technician and requested to rectify the issues but the service technician tabaz is very rude and he is not even looking the issue. also several time to s. v. service center bangalore. they mentioned that they are not responsible and need to discuss with only technician. collected huge money without doing proper service and try to cheat the customers like us.

Please do the needful to resolve my washing ifb machine the issue.

Munusamy
                              +91 [protected]
                              [protected]@yahoo.com
                              Aug 7, 2021
                              Aug 26, 2016
                              Updated by vmunusamy
                              I got call from telephone number [protected]/[protected], this person mentioned his name as BHATTACHARYA from IFB, he mentioned that he will resolve issues immediate be sending senior technician next day of this complaint and requested me to SWIPE ATM card for refund the amount paid for service and cheated mo to transfer my money to the following SBI card [protected]. I feel consumercomplaint webpage itself not safe to provide contact details. Please look into issue. and try to catch the person and do the necessary action.

Munus
                              Dear  Vmunusamy,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

vmunusamy's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 26, 2016
                              Dear Sir/Madam

thanks for your feedback.
                              I am using IFB washing machine from past 8 years, recently machine is serviced by S V Service center through Glotech Service,
                              they charged me Rs.4850 but after service my machine water drain is not working proper even after long spin dry. Several times I requested to S V service and Glotech service but both ignored to look into my machine issue and their answer is very rude.

To seek support I raised this concern in consumer compliant web page and provided my mobile number in that site.

Within 1 hours of complaint raised in consumercomplaint web page, one person (mentioned his name as BHATTACHARYA, mobile number +91 8135009147) from IFB called me and mentioned that he will send the senior technician to rectify the issue by tomorrow. And also he requested me to swipe my SBI card into SBI ATM to enable the refund option from IFB for the amount paid which I paid to Glotech service he would like to return to me as per company policy and consumercomplaint, this end up to lose my account amount Rs.8756 which transferred to the following card no. 4591500130213339. He mentioned that this is account of IFB and look like wrong transfer is happen due to network issues which will be credited back to my account in a hour but did not happen, after several calls he is makinng same story and still he mentioned as IFB employee.

I believe he cheated me and try to cheat public by using your company (IFB) name.

Munus
                              Dear vmunusamy,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have given you the estimation cost for repair of your Washing machine. Kindly let us know if you would like us to repair your machine and we would be glad to assist .

Alternatively you can also write to us at [protected]@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue

IFB Team.

srinivasakv

Address:560061

I have given a request for repair (complaint no. 149410) of hitachi refrigerator as there is no cooling effect, on 19 th july 2016 to sv home apliances service centre having address as 4th, 95/1, patel complex, 4th main road, malleshpalya, kaggadasapura, bangqalore karnataka, 560093 and phone nos 63333333, had sent a mechanic on 19 july 2016, and he had taken away the ic from the refrigerator and next day he brought it and fixed it, telling that he made the repair of ic and it is working, and asked me to switch on after 6 hours. i did the same, but it is not working. he collected rs 5400 as fees. after reporting it to sv custamer care, they assured that the mechanic will come and repair again on 21 july 2016. but nobody come on that day. they have cheated me by simply soldering the ic in two - three places and told they have repaired and charged me rs.5400.

arshadsparks

Address:560083
                                  Website:www.servicesbangalore.com

I would like to bring a horrendous service experience to your attention & knowledge. i have a samsung wobble 6.5 kgs washing machine, my current request for service through your authorized service provider ‘sv service center – bangalore’ is the worst experience i’ve had.
                                  I had repaired drain motor of the same washing machine through the same service provider, therefore early this month when i had problems with the spin function of the washing machine, i called the numbers of listed on the service receipt that was given during drain motor repair. only 1 of those 3 numbers was working & it turned out to technician’s (dinesh) number, he asked me to sms the address as well the problem details & i did this on sat, 01 jul. thereafter i called him multiple times & he actually turned up on tue, 05 jul. after inspecting the washing machine he spoke to me over phone & said some problem with drum which requires lathe work. he dismantled the drum along with sensor & asked for inr 3000 as he said lathe workshops will not repair if full amount is not paid. he promised to fix it by fri, 08 jul.
                                  I called him on 08 jul, he answered after multiple attempts & said the same will be by 11 am on sat, 09 jul. thereafter he has just been dodging me, he answer calls after 20-25 attempts & commits a new timeline. frustrated, i called the sv service center office on wed, 13 jul & realized that technician didn’t even register a request or complaint number, so i registered a formal request i. e. 147626. i spoke to multiple people at sv service center & last person was harish who claimed he was the manager there. when he got the technical on conference call with me, technician said the delay was because sensor has been misplaced & committed that it will be resolved by fri, 15 jul 3:00 pm. harish asked me to escalate to his md is this is not resolved as per the committed timeline.
                                  On fri, 15 jul i received call from the technician that he will be at my home to fix this by 3:00 pm, i waited till 4:00 pm & when he didn’t turn up i called sv service center office again. this time i spoke to lavanya & vinod, again technician was taken on conference (same number is handled by different technicians) & he committed that he will fix it by 10:00 am on sat, 16 jul. 16.
                                  On 16 jul the technician called me at 11:00 am, he said he has started to my home & will be here shortly. i waited till 12:30 pm & called the office again, again when call was conferenced the technician said he will be at my home by 2:00 pm failing which he will refund all my money along with the laundry expenses that i had incurred outside. i waited till 4:00 pm & called office again, this time spoke to vidya & she said that the technician’s number is not reachable. he has promised to call me back, but i know that call will never come.
                                  I am still waiting for the service & it has been 10 since the technician has taken spare parts along with inr 3000.
                                  Look forward to quick & stern action.

P
                                    pawan thaokar

Address:560017

Sv care was contacted for refrigerator repair. their
                                    Technician mr akbar sayyed mob no [protected] visited house to repair refrigerator complain. he took 3500 for gas refill. when freeze did not work, he said he will return next day. next day he said compressor has burnt because of running without gas as all gas he filled had leaked. he took the compressor and replaced with another. but the compressor did not work. since then he has stopped taking calls. police complain has been lodged.

niki12774

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka
                                      Website:www.customercaresupport.co.in

I am one of the customer. Please dont give your valuable machines to this service centre. All are waste. They will speed their activity for lifting the machine from your home. After that they will not respond anything. Even after 10 days also you will get any respond. Very worst service i have seen comparing to this nearby local shop will be better. Please dont waste your money here.