SV Home Appliances Service Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 18, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to SV Home Appliances Service Centre

Having problems with SV Home Appliances Service Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SV Home Appliances Service Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SV Home Appliances Service Centre

SV Home Appliances Service Centre Website

SV Home Appliances Service Centre Head Office Address

SV Home Appliances Service Centre Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by SV Home Appliances Service Centre customer care

SV Home Appliances Service Centre reviews & complaints(22)

This company provides fake promises . Takes money in advance and don't deliver the goods .I had ordered 5 tv worth of 350000. But they failed to dispatch nor returning the amount. I kindly request some one to help on this
SV Home Appliances Service Centre customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi mam /sir,
    I'm soniya i booked a electric geyser service thorough customer support service. Intimeservice.com web...

On 11th january 2019 mr. Khalid ([protected] / [protected]) visited to repair my microwave oven and took out board for repair/ replacement advising est cost 1800/2000.
    After around two weeks i was advised that spares are not available and therefore my board shall be returned within 2/3 days when mechanic visits that side,

Since then four months have elapsed and my repeated calls have no response. Is this not cheating with client.

Ref. Complaint no.499838 dated 5th january, 2019.
    R. K. Bansal
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I have requested for washing machine and microwave oven repair
      Washing machine repair guy came and replaced spin motor....

I registered complaint to s v home appliance centre for repair of my 50" micromax tv on 28/3/2017 problem no display and complaint no. 265992 given to me. M/s smart services has attended the complaint and tv was taken for repair and charged rs 9300/- for repair vide their invoice no. 69 dt 1/4/2017. Job no 2033452. For repair warranty given for one year. But tv works for 17 days only, again same problem appeared. Since them i am continuously calling to mr. Syed imarn[protected] of, m/s smart services, i reminded to mr. Naveen & mr. Pradeep and so called their boss mr. Prakash nath of m/s s. V. Home appliance services, who assure to refund the money if mr. Sayed fails to refund.
      I have called many time but they are not bother to refund the money.

I registered complaint to s v home appliance centre for repair of my 50" micromax tv on 28/3/2017 problem no display and complaint no. 265992 given to me. M/s smart services has attended the complaint and tv was taken for repair and charged rs 9300/- for repair vide their invoice no. 69 dt 1/4/2017. Job no 2033452. For repair warranty given for one year. But tv works for 17 days only, again same problem appeared. Since them i am continuously calling to mr. Syed imarn [protected], mr. Naseer m/s smart services, i reminded to mr. Nikhil & mr. Pradeep of m/s s v home appliance services, who assure to me mr syed imran will refund my money rs 9300/- but even after may promises neither my tv is repair nor i got my refund. Now i am trying to contact mr prakash nath head of m/s s v home appliance services, their staff nor giving the number neither connecting to them.

Refer Compliant No 253600 dtd 07 Mar 2017, pertaining to my BPL Double Door Refrigerator, which was attended by AMS Air Cooling...

I have registered a complaint (No#235448) for Godrej refrigerator not working (no cooling and sound) on 31st Jan 2017, one of the technician came, compressor was hot, it wasn't cooling and some sound coming, the indications were strong enough to make out that compressor need to be replaced but the technician filled gas, replaced a relay and took away 2600 Rupees without even giving any bill for the repair, I called him up couple of hours later complaining about same problem again and he now says compressor would have gone because of electric load problem after he repaired and need to be replaced and the cost is 5200 !!!, before I ask him to replace the compressor I have called electrician and he confirmed that no issue with electric supply then I realized that the technician fooling me and I called Godrej service center, they had a closer look and confirmed that compressor need to be replaced and whatever SV Care technician has done was just to grab money, I finally decided to go with Godrej for complete repair.
          SV Care technician grabbed 2600 Rs. from me for doing nothing and more over he took away a new relay that he has put and charged 550 Rs. I called him couple of times to return, I called customer care but no action.
          Please take appropriate action against SV Service Center !!

I have registered for a service online as my IFB Washing Machine's switch was not working properly and had to press many times...

The said refrigirator was not functioning and sought for services from your and accordingly one technician from zm airconditioners has come on 19.12.2016 and replaced compressor with new lg compressor and he carried out necerssary repairs and fridge was fuctioning normally on repair. Now it is observed since yesterday ie on 21.12.2016 there was no cooling at all in the fridge. I have kept the fridge on obervation for some more time and still there is no cooling at all in the fridge. This morning i have called the technician and informed the condition of fridge and he says the fridge was functioning on 19.12.2016. Yes i agree that the fridge was functioning on 19.12.2016, but now it is not functioning. The fridge worked normally for one or two days only after repair and again it went off. That means the fridge is not repaired properly or the technician not ensured proper functioning of the fridge.
            So now i request you please arrange for further servicing from zm airconditioners cell no: [protected]. The replies from the technician are very rude and improper and truely unprofessional. This is quite uncoming to get the services like this

Vijayakumar
            Whitefield bangalore

They are a big cheat.They told me they are authorized dealer of Samsung and cheated Rs 1800 to repair my microwave.They came...

I had contacted sv care for samsung refrigerator repair complaint no. 153684. Their technician mob no [protected] visited house to repair refrigerator complain. He took 2000rs for change thermostat in advance, he said he will come with next day. Next day he said stocks are not there. I called after 1 week he said same. After 1 week again i called & told him to return my money, he told he wont give. Since then he has stopped taking calls. Then i called to sv customer care many times i didnt get any response.
              Contact email id [protected]@gmail.com

I called the customer care number from your website on 26-08-16.
                I got an SMS with complaint number 162894. My service request was
                regarding my LG fridge that was not cooling anymore.
                Then I got call from the number [protected] some guy called Imran claiming to be a Manager.He sent a technician that day. The technician just cleaned the dust from the back part and said it will start cooling in a couple of hours. He took Rs. 300 as trip charge. The fridge still did not work. The technician came back next day. He said there "may" be a gas leak. He replace a copper tube and refilled the gas. He took Rs.8, 500/- as repair charge. The fridge worked for 5-6 hours and again stopped work. Since then I have called the Manager dozens of time. Everytime he gave some excuse and never sent anyone back. Last 2 days, he stopped picking my calls. The
                receipt they gave me is from a company called "GLOBAL AIR CONDITIONERS & REFRIGARATORS". These guys have no ethics and have just stolen my money. I will approach the consumer court to punish these thieves.

Rammohan Reddy
                Phone: [protected]

My ifb washing machine drum stopped rotating, i contacted the sv service center, they sent me a unskilled mechanic from glotech...

Had placed A complaint for Gotten microwave repair with
                  SV care .They replaced some parts, but that did not resolve the problem.But asking for payment.Then they came took the panel of the microwave & are yet to come back...It's three months since..the follow-up is just going on & promises of today -tmrw is just happening...Do not trust these guys...

Sv Home Appliances Service Centre — S. v. service center bangalore (080 6333 3333) for ifb washing machine service

Dear sir/madam

I have booked the complaint s. v. service center bangalore — for ifb washing machine service,...

I have given a request for repair (complaint no. 149410) of hitachi refrigerator as there is no cooling effect, on 19 th july 2016 to sv home apliances service centre having address as 4th, 95/1, patel complex, 4th main road, malleshpalya, kaggadasapura, bangqalore karnataka, 560093 and phone nos 63333333, had sent a mechanic on 19 july 2016, and he had taken away the ic from the refrigerator and next day he brought it and fixed it, telling that he made the repair of ic and it is working, and asked me to switch on after 6 hours. i did the same, but it is not working. he collected rs 5400 as fees. after reporting it to sv custamer care, they assured that the mechanic will come and repair again on 21 july 2016. but nobody come on that day. they have cheated me by simply soldering the ic in two - three places and told they have repaired and charged me rs.5400.

I would like to bring a horrendous service experience to your attention & knowledge. i have a samsung wobble 6.5 kgs washing machine, my current request for service through your authorized service provider ‘sv service center – bangalore’ is the worst experience i’ve had.
                      I had repaired drain motor of the same washing machine through the same service provider, therefore early this month when i had problems with the spin function of the washing machine, i called the numbers of listed on the service receipt that was given during drain motor repair. only 1 of those 3 numbers was working & it turned out to technician’s (dinesh) number, he asked me to sms the address as well the problem details & i did this on sat, 01 jul. thereafter i called him multiple times & he actually turned up on tue, 05 jul. after inspecting the washing machine he spoke to me over phone & said some problem with drum which requires lathe work. he dismantled the drum along with sensor & asked for inr 3000 as he said lathe workshops will not repair if full amount is not paid. he promised to fix it by fri, 08 jul.
                      I called him on 08 jul, he answered after multiple attempts & said the same will be by 11 am on sat, 09 jul. thereafter he has just been dodging me, he answer calls after 20-25 attempts & commits a new timeline. frustrated, i called the sv service center office on wed, 13 jul & realized that technician didn’t even register a request or complaint number, so i registered a formal request i. e. 147626. i spoke to multiple people at sv service center & last person was harish who claimed he was the manager there. when he got the technical on conference call with me, technician said the delay was because sensor has been misplaced & committed that it will be resolved by fri, 15 jul 3:00 pm. harish asked me to escalate to his md is this is not resolved as per the committed timeline.
                      On fri, 15 jul i received call from the technician that he will be at my home to fix this by 3:00 pm, i waited till 4:00 pm & when he didn’t turn up i called sv service center office again. this time i spoke to lavanya & vinod, again technician was taken on conference (same number is handled by different technicians) & he committed that he will fix it by 10:00 am on sat, 16 jul. 16.
                      On 16 jul the technician called me at 11:00 am, he said he has started to my home & will be here shortly. i waited till 12:30 pm & called the office again, again when call was conferenced the technician said he will be at my home by 2:00 pm failing which he will refund all my money along with the laundry expenses that i had incurred outside. i waited till 4:00 pm & called office again, this time spoke to vidya & she said that the technician’s number is not reachable. he has promised to call me back, but i know that call will never come.
                      I am still waiting for the service & it has been 10 since the technician has taken spare parts along with inr 3000.
                      Look forward to quick & stern action.

Sv care was contacted for refrigerator repair. their
                        Technician mr akbar sayyed mob no [protected] visited house to repair refrigerator complain. he took 3500 for gas refill. when freeze did not work, he said he will return next day. next day he said compressor has burnt because of running without gas as all gas he filled had leaked. he took the compressor and replaced with another. but the compressor did not work. since then he has stopped taking calls. police complain has been lodged.

I am one of the customer. Please dont give your valuable machines to this service centre. All are waste. They will speed their activity for lifting the machine from your home. After that they will not respond anything. Even after 10 days also you will get any respond. Very worst service i have seen comparing to this nearby local shop will be better. Please dont waste your money here.