Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  HCL leap top — change of battery

1. i have purchased one leap top of your company (HCL)on 20 Jan 09 bearing warranty card No 10460864 and machine No AX0B2417, machine serial No 6084AX510444.

2. On 18 Aug 09 it's battery become unserveable and battery changed in the month of Sep 09 but this time battery power back up was only 2 minute. Next day once again i reached in Allahabad centre and told that it is not working properly. Then he once again demanded the battery, same time i told the engineer that next time please check the battery before fittting in my computer. On 04 Nov 09 once again i reached in Allahabad office then he changes my battery then i told him that please chek it before fitting. Mr Arvind told me that it is already checked and you go. After reaching in the home i charged it fully and i saw that this time also the battery back up was only two minutes.

3. On 06 Nov 09 i approached the HCL office Allahabad and talked Mr Arvind He told me that this time once again you have to do all the formalities like complaint login etc. After fulfilling the condition of call log in on 10 Nov 09 (Ticket NO 10B090416) i reached HCL office Allahabad do all the formalities once again. When i asked this time how much time will you take to change my battery, HCL staff was not able to give the reply and told we don't know.

4. On 18 Dec 09 once again i reached HCL office Alld and they changed my battery but this also the battery was unserviceable and i once agin approached the HCL staff Alld and told we are going to demand battery once again and till now my battery is not changed.

5. Since Aug 09 i am not able to carry out my leap top outside the home because ot it's battery and it become desktop PC.

6. Now i am pretended why i have purcheas leap top from HCL because of it service and dealing attitude of the staff.

7. Kindly do need full.

Comments

change of batery
Change of battery