[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Credit Cards — Card Invalidated

My salary account is with HDFC since 2005.I have taken a credit card before 2 yrs back.I have purchased a mobile on EMI from that card and 2 payments was due.HDFC had applied interest on due amount . I requested them to reverse the charge and they asked me to give the written application . I have given it .After getting the letter from the bank I have paid all the outstanding balance of card.My credit card is not working now.It is invalidated for further use.I have called so many times to call center.Everytime they are saying that card is active.

For testing perpose I have credited Rs.50 to card .The transaction is successfull.But its not allowing me for debit.i.e to book railway ticket or purchase something.

If the card is invalidated then how it is accepting the credit entry i.e payment ?

I am getting following mail from HDFC.

Dear Mr. Yeole,

Thank you for your patience.

We wish to inform you that your card account has already been invalidated from further usage and we sincerely regret our inability to reinstate your credit card.

For any further clarification you may contact our Debt Management Officer at the below mentioned number to assist you regarding queries relating to your card account.

Assuring you the best of our services always,

Lakshmi. S
Customer Service Officer

Debt Management Numbers

Pune - (020) 40021028

Comments

Yes, I agree. I had closed my credit card in 2004 and had confirmed on phone with the customer care. Last month I received a call from one of the HDFC employees that "You have some Rs 4000 outstanding" You can never believe on the HDFC customer care. They are hopeless, only meant to torcher customers and the bank itself has a very bad outlook towards customers and only look at trapping people!!

HDFC CREDIT CARDS — credit card payment decline

credit card payment by hdfc was declined on 24 december 2009 while making payment online for purchasing air ticket through make my trip.
Dear Team,

I have cleared my all dues and interest. I have received my 0 balanced statement but in NOC I have received...

[protected][protected]----
Dear Mr. Abhishek,

Thank you for your patience.

Assuring you the best of our services always,

Lakshmi. S
Customer Service Officer
[protected][protected]-----

Kindly help what should I do?

Abhishek Khare