HMWSSB — Very low pressure of drinking water supply

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 srinu141
I, G. Ravinder, S/o G. Shivarajappa, resident of SRT 527, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad – 500018, a gated community. Of late, it is observed that drinking water is being supplied to our community considerably at a very low pressure as against the steep hike in the consumer charges/bill. As a result, I am not getting drinking water at least for drinking purpose. The reasons are many, as we all know which include insufficient rainfall, "No Water Harvesting by Citizens", etc. In spite of all these shortcomings, the Board has to inevitably consider my request and increase water pressure even by reducing the duration of water supply. Even after several reminders/ complaints, no action has been taken to resolve the issue. Moreover I am receiving the SMS alerts that the problem has already been solved. But infact the problem has not yet been resolved till date.

I once again kindly request you to look into the matter and see that the water supply pressure is increased with extended time on our area. Also request you to alter the bill connection from commercial to domestic as we are holding a very small kirana store.

Anticipating early response please.

Ravinder.G
CAN No.[protected]

Comments

OUr appartment CAN[protected] .
WE have 2 Inches connection W4 receive hardly 10000liters alternative days. Lodged several complaints noting has been carried by HMWSSB. Token Number closed without attending 5381/ dt 02/092019 &9364 09/072017 & 9393 09/07/2019 without clearing low water pressure problems comaplintare closed.I request GM to look in this matter and clear water supply. We need permannent solution for the problem faced by us from last 6 Months.
Narasimha Chari
Services need lot of improvement. One thing is without attending complaint closinn TOKEN is not at all acceptabel
LOT of hostals opened . so due to this we are not getting water. I request authorities to check. Some of hostels are fixing motors. I request authoroties forward compalint to squad to trace the issue.

Administrative Office Building, Jalamandali, Khairatabad Road, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    HMWSSB - Very low pressure of drinking water supply