[Resolved]  Hp Gas — Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking

My Code is 601867
I booked cylendre for home delivery on 18-20 days ago but not deliver.to cylendre Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP Gas Agency...
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

HP Gas — Gas not delivered on Time and Bad response

We are having trouble with HP gas agency "Manrath Enterprises". The customer service is rude and also never deliver on time. I have booked gas two weeks back and everytime we call they come up saying it will be delivered today. Now finally they say that gas has been returned as the address is wrong. I am really surprised how they can say an Address is wrong. My cylinder is lying with with my Apartment security for over a week to avoid any such things.

I had the same experience when I booked the gas the previous time and I had to personally go to collect it and the way they treat customers is pathetic. Is there no end for the monopoly?!!!

h.p gas — Non delivery and not lifting the phone

I have booked my cylinder on 03/08/2008 at Bowenaplly, Secunderabad, Andhrapradesh dealer.Owner name:-Mr.Anjankumar

But so far they have not delivered the cylinder. When Iam trying to contact phone is continuesly engage and some times it is ringing and not lifting.

For verifying this once I went to the office and noticed that they have kept the receiver a side.

Request your intervention to give prompt reply to customers.

A.Madhusudhanrao

HP Gas — Delivered & Booking

We had Registered the gas for home delivery on[protected] but today till[protected]. Whenever we call them, they are not picking up the phone if they pick then disconnect it without listen anything.I am facing very much problem and i have no gas for coocking.
please help me
my consumer no. is 613901

Regds
Nitin Sharma

HP Gas — Delivering & Booking

We have a HP Gas Connection No.613901 from Shiv Sai Gas Agency opposite Salarpur police Chowki Noida (UP). We had Registered the gas for home delivery on[protected] but today till[protected]. Whenever we call them, they are not picking up the phone if they pick then disconnect it without listen anything.I am facing Such problem from day one i registered with them and Now today i don't have gas for coocking.

please help me
my consumer no. is 613901

Regds
Nitin Sharma

HP LPG Gas (Nrc Co - Op Society Ltd.) — NON DELIVERY OF GAS BOOKED ON 26TH JULY 2008

I AM THE CUSTOMER OF HP LPG GAS CARD NO.606184 DOUBLE CYLINDER OUR BOTH THE CYLINDER ARE EMPTY FROM LAST 10 DAYS TILL DATE, WE HAVE BOOKED THE GAS ON 26TH JULY 2008, BUT TILL DATE THEIR WAS NO DELIVERY FROM THEIR SIDE.

MY WIFE HAS VISITED THE OFFICE " NRC CO-OP CONSUMER SOCIETY LTD." SEVERL TIME BUT THEY REPLIED REVERSE THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED GO TO YOUR HOME, BUT IS WAS NOT DELIVERED, THIS PROCESS HAVE BEEN DONE LAST FULL WEEK AND FROM ONE WEEK WE ARE SUFFERING LOT OF PROBLEM WE HAVE TO PURCHASE KEROSENE DAILY 1 LTR, TILL TODAY WE HAVE PURCHASE 7 LTRS OF KEROSENCE WHICH COST ME ABOUT RS.200.00, BECAUSE WE ARE OF MEDIUM CLASS WE CANN'T EFFERD TO GO IN HOTEL FOR LUNCH AND DINNER.

I MEEN TO SAY THAT THEY ARE DOING PURPOSLY THE DELIVER MAN MR. PAGARE IS ACTING OVER SMARTNESS HE SAYS THAT "SHAB KUCH MERE HATH MEIN HAI JAOO KHAI PE BHI COMPLAINT KARO" SO WHAT CAN I DO FOR THEM FROM TODAY WE ARE NOT GOING TO ASK ANYBODY FOR THE DELIVERY.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE PEOPLE ARE HARESING TO THE MEDIUM CLASS PEOPLE.

FURTHER I REQUEST TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER URGNETLY FOR THE SAME THE TELEPHONE NO. OF THE AGENCY IS[protected].
Hi i am staying at mira road i book gas from jayshree gas agency whenever i book the gas it does not come then again i have to book or my husband has to go personally. Pl do the needful it becomes very difficult when there is only one cylinder at home.
WHAT is Going on with HP GAS??? I have booked my gas two weeks bnack and till date havnt got the gas. Is there any complain no in delhi that i can call?? please help...i cant aford in Black!
Nina
SOUTH DELHI AGENCY customer
Booked HP cylinder for delivery on 24/25.07.08 from South Delhi Gas Agency, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi and reminded four- five times to deliver the Cylinder. The booking clerk did not give the complaint number in audible voice. When asked to repeat the complaint no. he again did not give the complaint numbers clearly. The Telephone always remain busy. So, I visited Agency on 23.08.08. The booking clerk always promise to deliver the cylinder today itself and he also confirmed my telephone number in response written on the booking card. One month has since elapsed, I have not received the cylinder till date(25.08.08). You are requested to kindly use your good office to get the cylinder delivered so that the consumer cannot put to much harassment. My consumer No. is -688499
SIR, I AM AN OLD MAN AGED NEARLY 74 YEARS. MYSELF & MY OLD WIFE TOGETHER LIVING IN RAYAGADA. MY CHILDREN ARE AT BANGALORE . MY HOUSE IS SITUATED AT NEW COLONY, WHICH IS A CENTRE OF RAYAGADA AND IS A 4 K.M. DISTANCE FROM HPGAS GODOWN. I HAVE PERSONALLY WENT TO HP GAS OFFICE MORE THAN 4 TIMES FOR HOME DELIVERY. MY 4TH VISIT IS ON 14/08/08. NO RESPONSE FROM HP GAS OFFICE AT RAYAGADA( ORISSA), THEY ARE NOT LIFTING THE PHONE. EVEN THEY ARE NOT GIVING THE EXACT PHONE NO OF SALES OFFICER, BHUBANESWAR.
SIR, WITH MY OLD AGE AND WITH OUT ANY OTHER HELP I CANOT BRING THE GAS CYLINDER .
SO, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ARRAGE HOME DELIVERY.
MY ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
BH. RAMA SASTRY, CONSUMER NO. 10327/S
LAKSHMAN NAYAK STREET,
NEW COLONY, PO/ RAYAGADA
ORISSA
[protected]R)
[protected] (M)

TCS — Non delivery of cyclinder for consumer no 634744

I had booked for refill of cyclinder on 18thAug vide booking number 12056 at JAI GAS, Pune.On persistent phone calls to the agency(the number is always busy), I got connected somehow and was replied to wait for 8more days.Other option was to collect the same personally that too after phone call and avaialbility confirmation.On calling next day(27/08) I was told that there is a holiday.Plz confirm the next day.I donot know what and where the problem lies in.Earlier it used to be very prompt service from HP in other cities like Hyderbad, Mumbai(my previous residences) but I feel the Pune centre needs to be revved up!
Plz look into the matter and do the needfulI donot want to bother anyone this way but I see no other option to wakeup the agency!

HP Cooking Gas Cylinder — Problem in booking gas

I am staying in Airoli area and having connection for HP gas in Balagi Gas Agency. I always observe that the phone nos of Gas agency are always busy, as they are kept side and we have to book gas personally in the agency. There is no auto booking facility available with this sector.
As well the gas never delevered by the agency even after 10 days of booking and personally have to collect the gas using personal vehical.
I observe the similar problem with almost all customer in the area. I am really fed up and please somebody look seriously in the matter and appoint additional agency in the area, so that we all are realved from this problem for ever.

HP Gas — Non Availability of gas for five days

I have a HP gas connection no 693124 with Anand Stores, 9 Netaji Nagar Mkt, ND-110023.
I have only one cylinder.My gas is finished but they are saying that minimum 5 days are required for re-fill and IF YOU WANT SECOND CYLINDER THEY WILL GIVE IT IMMEDIATELY ?.
I am confused !!! theY have no cylinder to give as refill but second cylinder you can take immediately.
Please look into it.
Thank you.

HP Gas — Non delivery of cyclinder for consumer no 634744 booked on 18/8

i also suffer from such kind of experience. i think that the main reason for these problems is HP company send sufficient gas cylinders for customers, but the distributors sell to hotels & commercial peoples for Rs. 550/- per cylinder. Household cylinder sell for Rs. 350/- approx. So the controlle over this types of cheating is must.
as discussed with Lalitha Gas Ajencies after booked cylinder.

Asper ajencies commitment I have not received cylinder and I am
daily follow with dealer, But sorry to say that I not get the cylinder
till today.(Lalitha Gas Ajencies.

Consumer No.614403.

HP Gas — Delay in New Connection

I have booked for new connection in April 08 they said u will get it after 1 month but we dint got it.
Now they are saying come after 4/5 days and we go there after 4/5 days then they agains say there is no stock so come again after 4/5 days.
They r doing this from 3/4 times.
They are very rude ppl.
HP Dealer is
Amrapali Gas
Chinchwad
Pune
What we shud do now?
I booked a gas on 25/8/08 but I did not receive cylinder till date. I get cylinder from M/s Paschim Gas Service, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. This is becoming a regular feature. Please do the needful. My consumer No. is 594145.

HP Gas — NON DELIVERED GAS ALTHOUGH BOOKING IS ALREADY

UR COMPANY DISTRIBUTOR YET NOT DELEVERD THE GAS ALTHOUGH GAS BOOKING DATE IS 29/07/2008

HP Gas — YET NOT DELIVERED AFTER BOOKING

SIR I HAVE BOOKED THE GAS BUT NOT YET DELEVERD BOOKING DATE IS[protected] PLEASE GIVE A GOOD SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
I have booked a gas on 25/8/2008 and was told it will be delivered within 4-5 days but I did not receive till date. I get cyclinder from M/s Paschim Gas Service, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. My consumer No. is 594145. This is becoming a regular feature. Please look into the matter & do the needful.
    Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]