Hp Gas — transfer of connection

sandeep surana
We have a connection of HP Gas and our dealer is "Ashoka gas agency-Subhash nagar- Jaipur -302016". our consumer code is 515489. we want to transfer our connection at Sashi gas agency- Laxmi mandir-tonk road-jaipur due to reason is we sifted our residence. my father was expired now we want transfer conncetion in name of my mother and sifted connection at tonl road. we visit personally ashoka gas agency but agency man said that come after 2 pm some time he said computer problem some time he said it is not possible. i think they blacking my cylinder...

sir pls help me in this regardsand pls take action on this type of practice

my phone number is [protected]

Comments

HI,

I am the customer of HP gas. We have applied for Transfer of conection from Guntur to Hyderabad on October 15th 2007.

So far I did not get my regulator and cylinder. The distributor here is Ratna Agencies.

From the past two months I have been calling them and there is always a standard response that the cylinders will come in a week. But that week never comes.

What the hell of services that HP gas is providing? Will it really takes two months to get the cylinder? This clearly shows that the distributors are selling the cylinders outside in Black amrket for 500, 600 and sometimes even more tahn that. If it's festive season, the cylinder cost goes upto Rs 1000 in the black market.
Do you think that this cost is affordable by a common man?
In this situation I would like to know what action HP Gas is taking to prevent all these things. Being such a big corporate company they should not delay in taking corrective actions.

I also would like to know when do I get my cylinder.
If I am not going to get proper response, will go to the consumer court.
Hi sir,

I have applied for HP gas connection and the same was issued.
but on the Consumer Form the name is displaying wrongly as CH.NAGESH instead of CH.GANESH.
Could you please let me know the procedure to correct the name (CH.GANESH)on Consumer form.

Please let us know the contact details of the person to whom we can consult on this.

Thanks in Advance
Ganesh Chirukuri
ph-[protected]
My name is kuldeep having consumer no 633697 i have applied for connection transfer of hp gas from mumbai to patna but it has not been done till date.Please look into the matter as i have applied two weeks ago.Please look into the matter and do the needful
My name is Bhaishankar Raval having consumer no 633069 i have applied for connection transfer of hp gas from mumbai to virar but it has not been done till date.Please look into the matter as i have applied two weeks ago.Please look into the matter and do the needful

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020