HSBC Credit Card — MY application status

Radha Krishna Pandey

Pls let me inform the status of my credit card. i have applied two month before.

my ref num: 200727292271

regards
R K Pandey

Complaint comments  629 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Plesae let me know my credit card application status i was applied on 2/08/2103 but i didn'r hear any update from HSBC.

My application number is : 46210

Monile No:- [protected]

Rajesh Singh
Hi Sir,

I am Padma I had applied and submitted the documents for Credit card and I have not call or status whether i will get or not.

padma
I had apply for credit card and I had recived the call the application in process but I had not get any confirmation or any details of credit card
(Pradeep Pathak) my number is [protected]
I want an immediate action on this

Pls let me inform the status of my credit card. i have applied one month before.

my ref num: 3017357.

balla satyanarayana
i have submitted the documents for visa platinum card serial number is 0048098 and i gone for native place for 20 days application id is [protected] and there is no calling facilities is available my mob. no. is [protected]
i had applied for a credit card in hsbc ref no is[protected].

please update me on my status
I have applied for credit card but i have not received any credit card. Please send my credit card as soon as possible.

indresh chandra kala
credit card application status

dear sir,
i am applied for hsbc credit card, i have done all the application formalities related to
credit card my card aaplication form no. is 428490
& other track no. CAR/NDH/OTM/106848 is given by your customer care executive but till this date i am not recieved my credit card . i am feeling cheated by your bank coustumer care officer.

i have done each and every formality related to my card but your credit card service staff and coustumer care not take this thing sreiously and they didnt give any feedback to me.
thanks
mahesh sharma
email; rashtrasearch@gmail.com

Kindly update my credit card application status and my reference number is
CAR/MDR/OPM/102300

Rajasekaran

52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    HSBC Credit Card - MY application status