HTC Touch — Service Station

Please Give me Your Service Station Address in India
and area Mumbai near by Ghatkopar

Warn Regards & Thanking You,
Gaurang.

Comments

sir, i own htc p3400 last 1 year.i am agree for his good performance, but now days i face some problems about network.my network provider says about this any kind of virus entered in your mobile, first you go your service centre and diagnose fault.my incoming and outgoing calls well performs, but gprs network not work.
sir, solve my problem.i am resident of noida, pls suggest me what i do.
I am a cheated customer of HTC. My HTC 3400i had some charger related problems. I handed the phone to HTC service center M/S Taipan Electronics at borivali which is the worst mistake I ever did. I was asked to provide 6 photocopies of the bill which was funny. The center took 3 weeks to repair my phone and to my horror after I got the phone back, The handset was cracked & the keypad (touch screen) is not working. I am trying to contact the HTC helpdesk but there is no respite. In case you are thinking of going for a new cellphone Handset, HTC is a strict NO NO.
please send me the phone nos of htc service centres in BHUJ ( GUJRAT)
i want to know address of htc service center near to mulund
sir Please Give me Your Service center Address in India
and area near malad or kandiwali

Please Give me Your HTC mobile Service Station Address in India
and area Noida near by Sector 57

Warn Regards & Thanking You,
Vikas
dear i have a htc p3400 model phone, my charging jack is not working, i want to change this, so for this i need a addres of service station in delhi pzl give addres
please send me htc service center adress in chennai...
Hi I own a HTC touch P3450, I have had it for a year now and all of a sudden the touch screen stoped working, so you will know what is it without a touch in A touch phone. So I am trying to find a service center in Coimabtore I am told there is none in Coimbatore and I have to go to Chennai. But there is no one to guide me where in Chennai. Can you let me know the address in Coimabtore or IN Chennai?
My HTC mobile is not working and i dont know any service center in Pune(India) please provide me contact number and address thanks

HTC Touch — Not able to connect dial up gprs from mobile to Desktop.

My HTC touch is gprs activated and enjoy internet browsing and e-mail. But with dial up connection on Internet sharing program on the device, I cannot browse the net on Desktop. Active sync 4.5 and sprite back up are loaded for my Desktop on Window Xp SP2. Please help.
Please let me know if any one knows HTC Service Station in Pune, Maharashtra
my htc mobile hearing speaker not working pls tell service centre in tamil nadu
I am sambhaji watekar
I purchase new htc touch mobile, now facing display problem
I dont no service center in pune pls give the proper address of service center .

thanks & regards,

Property No: 11/1, P.T.road
Basavanagudi
Bangalore - 560004
Ph: 40913947

HTC / HTC Touch — No Customer Support!

I had bought a HTC touch handset in 2008 may and within 20 days the handset was found defective. 2 - 3 repairs were done in couple of weeks but the problem was never resolved completely. Finally I demanded for a replacement.......

Later I sent 50 + emails, 50 + phone calls (even from Sweden) and spend a lot of time and money in chansing HTC for the replacement.

It is more 20 months and no solution yet. Please advice me!
Can u tell me that touch screen of my HTC p3450 mobile is repairable or not & where to repair it how much cost is to be My residential in Nanded District In Maharashtra.
Dear Friend's
any body please tell me where is HTC mobile service center in Delhi, Noida & Ghaziabad . i have some problem in my htc cell phone . when any call cum in my cell so by default call is cut. & i don't receive call. pls Dear help me.

Sarvesh Rana
[protected]@mail.com
Kindly provide me HTC service station address and contact details in Mumbai near Kandivali.

Sandeep Gupte