ICICI Prudential — Amount debited automatically(ECS), and they are not refunding it back

Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 gorav.singal

My ICICI Prudential policy details are:
Policy number: 14189024
Name: Gorav Singal

On 16th July 2013, my credit card message notify me that a transaction of Rs 25001/- has been done to ICICI Pru.
I immediately called customer care of ICICI Pru, and asked them to refund my amount, as I did not want to pay more to this policy, and ECS was not in my knowledge. The guy asked me to mail them, and told me that you will get your amount back. I email'ed them, clearly mentioned that I want my refund back.

After 5 days, I received their email showing that ECS has been cancelled. Thats it!
I called again, now they said they can not refund the amount as it has been realized. I repeatedly asked them to refund it, as I was not supposed to pay this, it was done accidently.

I also told them that I notified you at the same time, I got message. At that time, if you would have taken the action, it would not have been realized.
I'm feeling cheated.

Any suggestion, how to get the payment?

And, never buy ICICI Pru policy. I have two of them, and both on LOSS.

Gorav Singal

Comments

ICICI Prudential — return payments

I PAID MY FIRST YEAR PAYMENT ON 22 FEB.2008 AND SECOND AND THIRD YEAR PAYMENTS TOGETHER ON11 JAN.2011 BUT UNTIL NOW NO ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY MONEY. NOW THE SCHEME ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURENCE MATURED SO IWANT MY FULL PAYMENT
Dear Mr. Mathew,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative tried contacting you on the registered number however could not connect with you.

Please be assured that we have taken a note of your concern and shall update you on the further development of the case. An acknowldegement has been sent at your registered email address as well

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
Dear Mr. Singal,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concern to your satisfaction. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

In case of any clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number[protected] or write to us at [email protected]

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential - Amount debited automatically(ECS), and they are not refunding it back