[Resolved]  ICICI Safety Bonds - February 2001 — Maturity Payment Not Received

I had invested Rs 10,000 in ICICI Safety Bonds in February 2001. Application No C1885750. But, I have not yet received the maturity payment for the same.

Meanwhile, my postal address has changed. Could you please help me with getting the maturity amount?

Vikas K Solegaonkar

802/A, Sitavihar, Naupada, LBS Road, Thane - 400602
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I sent a mail to [protected]@icicibank.com The response was prompt and positive. After a few mails accross, sent a written application in their requested format. Few days ago, I got cheques disbursing the amount. Thank you ICICI for the help!

Vikas K Solegaonkar

802/A, Sitavihar, Naupada, LBS Road, Thane - 400602

I had invested Rs 20, 000/- in "ICICI Safety Bonds, November, 2001"
Deemed Date of Allotment 24.12.2001., Redemption Date 24.12.2004.
Bondholder No.[protected], Certificate No. 85143, Distinctive Nos.[protected], BSE 960701 and NSE ICICI1201 N1.
Kindly let me know the latest status of the abovementioned.

With Warm Regards/ Chandan Majumdar[protected] .
Greetings at all Times.
This is Sanjay Thakur
I had invested Rs 20, 000/- in "ICICI Safety Bonds, November, 2001"
Deemed Date of Allotment 24.12.2001., Redemption Date 24.04.2005.
Bondholder No.[protected], Certificate No. 42510, Distinctive Nos.[protected], BSE 960702 and NSE ICICI1201 N2.
Kindly let me know the latest status of the above mentioned bonds and also how i can redeem the same.

Meanwhile, my postal address has changed. Which is now
Sanjay Thakur
F-703 Jal Vayu Vihar Colony,
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai,
Mumbai 400076
Could you please help me with getting the maturity amount or kindly let me know the process?

With Warm Regards/ Sanjay Thakur [protected]

I had purchase ICICI Safety Bonds-November 2001(TAx Saving Bond) through DD No. 077463 dated 01.12.2001 for the amount of Rs.20000.00 drawn on SBI, Allhabad. My application Form No. was B 9806482, against which I have not been provided the Certificate and accordingly the maturity payment also was not recieved as on date.

With Warm Regards
Biplab Kumar Nandy
NH-I, D-22,
PO-Vindhyanagar
Distt.-Sidhi (M.P, )- 486885
Mob. No. [protected]
email- [protected]@rediffmail.com
DEAR SIR, i have gone through it?
one mr. vikas thane opined that he had received the benefits, when he surrendered the documents details though the email [protected]@icicibank.com. happy to be, on hearing it,
i am also having a safety bond to be surrenders.
let us see how fast it can bu processed?
baburaj.o
bondholder no[protected]
Dear Sir / Madam,

I had invested Rs 5, 000 in ICICI Safety Bonds in February 2001. Application No 0197993. ON 22/3/2001 But, I have not yet received the maturity payment for the same.

Meanwhile, my postal address is unchanged. Could you please help me with getting the maturity amount?

Sangeeta Gomes

7/299 LALITAPARK
FIRST FLOOR
LAXMINAGAR
DELMI 110092
MOBILE NO - [protected] / [protected]
We have purchase two tax saving bonds on 24/3/2000 and 22/3/2001 the vlue of each Rs 5ooo/

bonds holder no[protected] certificate no279832 other bond no[protected] certificate no529334.

Name of bond holder HARISH kUMAR NAGPAL. iN this regard I have send the courier for payment

agaist above bonds, but not got any response for payment. plz look the matter and take necessary action

for payment. Thanks Harish Kumar Nagpal
House no 2106/E Block near 13/17 sector Panipat Haryana
Mob [protected] l132103
I had invested Rs 20, 000 in ICICI Safety Bonds in February 2001. Bondholder No[protected].Certificate No.137863, Distinctive No.[protected]. But, I have not yet received the maturity payment for the same.

Meanwhile, my postal address is changed. Could you please help me with getting the maturity amount?

Rakesh Kumar Agarwal

27, U.I.T. SCHEME SAKATPURA,
KOTA-324008

D
I had invested Rs 10, 000 in ICICI Safety Bonds in February 2000. Bondholder No[protected].Certificate No.255964, Distinctive No.[protected]. But, I have not yet received the maturity payment for the same.

Rakesh Kumar Agarwal

27, U.I.T. SCHEME SAKATPURA,
KOTA-324008

I had Invested Rs 5000 in ICICI Sefety bonds in February 2001. Bond no[protected], Certificate no 3229 Dated 22/03/2001.But i have not yet received the maturity Payment for the same
Meanwhile. My postal address is unchanged could you plaese halp me with getting the maturity Amount.
INDER PAL YADAV
Rz 17j/8 Indira park gali no 7
Palam Coloney New Delhi 110045
MB= [protected], [protected]
Akshit rao's reply, Sep 17, 2020
plaese look the matter and take necessary action

ICICI Bank Phone