[Resolved] Idea Cellular Number — request for call history

United Arab Emirates
 sayiprasad
Is it possible to get the call history of idea num?

Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2012

We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide call logs as online due to security reason, thus we request you to, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Ideacellular
Poovannan Poovannan's response, Jun 19, 2016
This.no.[protected], name&adders&prof copy.plszzzz.sir.send my no.[protected].thankyou sir.

Comments

sir, i want know my mobile number [protected] history can u help me if possible and if u can than it send on my email id : [email protected]
I want call history of this number [protected] .and email me [email protected]
plz send my copy as possible

regards
sr, i want know my mobile number [protected] history can u help me if possible incoming & Out going and if u can than it send today on my email id : [email protected]
Dear Sir / Madam
I want know call history from 10/05/13 to till now of this number "[protected]" by email me "[email protected]"
please Send my request as possible.
I want call history of this number +91-[protected] & +91-[protected] from 15th may 2013 to 21 may 2013 .and email me at [email protected]
I want call history of this number +91-[protected] & +91-[protected] from 9th may 2013 to 21st may 2013 .and email me at [email protected]
sir kindly provide me the all call detail of mobile number [protected]. My email id id [email protected]
I want call history of this number [protected] and email me [email protected]
plz send my copy as possible
My cell no.[protected] now last 3 days details of incoming & out coming call.
My idea mobile prepaid no is [protected] i want my call history during[protected] please send it on my Email [email protected]
sir, I want call history of number [protected] for the month of june till 27.06.2013, and email me at [email protected]
did any one get their call history after posting in this site
Want Call History Of This Number [protected]. And Date 17/07/2013 To 19/07/2013 And My Email Me [email protected] Plz send my Copy as Possible..?
i want incoming & outgoing call history form date 1/6/2012 to 1/2/2013 my mobile no. is [protected]
I want call history of this number [protected].and email me [email protected]
Want Call and SMS History Of This Number [protected] And Date 01/11/2013 To 05/11/2013 And My Email Me [email protected] Plz send my Copy as Possible
SIR,
i want call histry incoming 7 outgoing on this number [protected]. please send my mil Id: [email protected]
i want know my mobile number [protected] history can u help me if possible incoming, Out going and massages details if u can than it send today on my email id- [email protected]

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011