[Resolved] Idea Cellular Number — request for call history

United Arab Emirates
 sayiprasad
Is it possible to get the call history of idea num?

Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2012

We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide call logs as online due to security reason, thus we request you to, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Ideacellular
Poovannan Poovannan's response, Jun 19, 2016
This.no.[protected], name&adders&prof copy.plszzzz.sir.send my no.[protected].thankyou sir.

Comments

Idea Cellular — Incoming & Outgoing call details

I using idea sim card no [protected]., please I want incoming & outgoing call details in my email Id.
My idea no [protected] for october call histoey please
MAY IDEA NO [protected] FOR OCTOBER 2015. CALL HISTOEY PLEASE my email id [email protected]
I want call history of this number [protected] and email send [email protected]

I want to get the call history of my mobile number [protected]. As unnecessary money is cut from my balance.
Please mail it to [email protected]
i want call history of my mobile no [protected] during 15/02/2016 to 01/03/2016 ...pls sendi it on my email [email protected]
My idea's number +91 [protected]
I want to call history for this number..
1 February 2015 to 25 February 2016.
Please send me my mail..
My mail ID :[email protected]
pls.give me call history of my idea mobile no, [protected] during 15/02/2016 to 04/03/2016 at my email id, is [email protected] .
please send my idea no. call incoming and outgoing call detail
send my no. caal detail
i want call history of my number [protected] from[protected] To[protected] to email [email protected]
sir please send call history of [protected]
my mobile no is [protected] i want my dialled call history during 01.04.2016. - 15.04.2016 please send it on my email address. [email protected]
[protected] call details of month april 2016
R/Sir,
My idea no is [protected] i want my outgoing calls. Please send my outgoing calls to my e-mail addressas soon as possible.
[email protected]

Maruti Thite
I want call history of [protected]
Hi Sir,
i want my idea number incoming & out going call history month of may 2016 now to update please send by mail id [email protected]
hi sir
iwant incoming & outgoing call history month of may 2016 mob no.[protected] plaese send my mail id [email protected]
sir i want call history of [protected]

prepaid bill

Sir my no [protected] last week calls, sms bill please

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011