[Resolved] Idea Cellular Number — request for call history

United Arab Emirates
 sayiprasad
Is it possible to get the call history of idea num?

Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2012

We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide call logs as online due to security reason, thus we request you to, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Ideacellular
Poovannan Poovannan's response, Jun 19, 2016
This.no.[protected], name&adders&prof copy.plszzzz.sir.send my no.[protected].thankyou sir.

Comments

recharge voucher code missing

i purchased an idea Rs. 50 coupon but while scratching i lost the some digits pin but I have the serial no.[protected].and my mobile no is [protected] .plz send me the pin through sms as soon as possible.
i want call history of out going&incoming calls of my idea no [protected] last 2 months
my email [email protected]

call detail of last 3 days

I want call detail of my mobile no. [protected] but they did not give me information.Please send me call detail from 28 october to 30 october.Please send me into my mail yuvraajsi[email protected]

internet pack

13 jun friday 2014 I was activated internet pack from *888#. 15 2g. 15 rs. debited. but balance not credited

*121# is not working in my mobile

I tried Switched Off And On my mobile, its showing that Session Has Been Terminated

activation of idea no.9926527443

Dear Sir/Mem I have all ready submitted two times of my document and customer application form to Khargone Idae point With Rs 160. Than what we do for next Regards Jitendra patel Temp No. [protected]

loss my sim

please block my sim because i lost it. phone no. [protected] nitish kumar s/o; ashok kumar house no.487 DE, kasba ward no. 5, gandhi colony, shamlkha distt. panipat, haryana

sugesstion

SIR, I HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO START NET PACKS FOR WHATS APP & FACEBOOK MY CELL NO IS [protected]

caller tune activated without my knowledge

idea cellular have activated caller tune on my phone without informing me with monthly cost of 30 rs which is not required.Please cancel this caller tune.my number [protected]
need call history of my 10/05/2016 to 20/06/2016 no.[protected] sent me on my email id or sms [protected] on

Rang message & missed called

Pls this no.[protected].name&adders prof.plzzzzzz. sir. Send my no.[protected].thakyou sir.
My mobile no is [protected] i want my detailed call history of June 2016 please send it on my following email
ID [email protected] P. Suresh Babu.
I want to call history on number incoming & outgoing call [protected]
Pls send detail email I'd [email protected]
Hai Team,

Greetings for the day!

I request you for calls logs of last one day. I loss my past one day cal logs I.e 15th July 2016. could you please send me I got important job cal I need to callback please send me . Number is [protected]
Mail. [email protected]

Ashok
My idea number [protected]
I need my idea call detail time from 10 sep 2016 to till date. Please send to my mail id all incoming and outgoing telephone number also need.

Sreekanth
Email:[email protected]
please send my idea number [protected] call history last 6 months
dear sir,

plz send call history my mo. [protected] date 01/09/2016 to till date
dear sir,

plz send call history my mo. [protected] date 01/09/2016 to till date plz send to my email id all incoming & outgoing call
i want call histroy on this number[protected]. and. 1aug to30 sep thanks send