[Resolved]  Idea Prepaid — CLOSE MY IDEA SIM

Pls, Close my Idea Sim, Because I have Lost my Mobile.
So, Pls, close my sim otherwise missuse my sim I have not responsible for this. My Detail's are given bellow.

Name - Pandya Bhavesh B.
Mobile No - [protected]

Comments

Idea — closed the sim

idea has closed my sim of no [protected] ..i have already deposit my addres proof but he is saying ki photo is not cleared ..is the are of 6/6 ..they should check not only photo clearity but also about custmer real ad proof.. i know thwwhy they closed afteer 6-7 days when my balance become above 110 rupees..maye reason..of this type of security..
may be true...
Pls, Close my Idea Sim, Because I have Lost my Mobile.
i had an aideaa sim number[protected] the number is closed i want to activate it again
poonam meshram
Pls, Close my Idea Sim, Because I have Lost my Mobile.

Idea — close again my no

My self Girish chand sharma. Its complaint related to my Idea no.([protected]), they closed my no 2 times, first time they said for resubmit docs i had resubmit but after 3 month now they closed again my no. without any information its not fair to closed the no facing many problem please kindly do something about the complaint.

Pls, Close my Idea Sim, Because I have Lost my Mobile.
So, Pls, close my sim otherwise missuse my sim I have not responsible for this. My Detail's are given bellow my number is [protected] MY NAME IS VISHNOO SHARMA, MALERKOTLA /SANGRUR (PUNJAB)
MY CELL NO.[protected] SHOWN SIM CLOSED KINDLY CHECK AND INFORMED AT HE EARLIEST, RATAN LAL KHEMKA, URMILA TOWERS, BANK MORE DHANBAD

Name - Nagesh Vijaykumar Jadhav
Mobile No - [protected](Clsoe this no)
Email- jadhav.[protected]@rediffamil.com

Name - Yadav Vinod Komar
Pls, Close my Idea Sim, Because I have Lost my Mobile.
I have not responsible for this. My Detail's are given bellow.

Name - Hafees Khan
Mobile[protected]

Name - Amol Harsing Suryavanshi
Mobile No - [protected] (Clsoe this no)
Email- [protected]@gmail.com

Pls, Close my Idea Sim, Because I have Lost my Mobile.
So, Pls, BLOCK my sim otherwise missuse my sim I have not responsible for this. My Detail's are given bellow.

Name - JEEAN RAM
hi team,

please close my sim as i lost my mobile

name : Satish Bhardwaj
phon : [protected]
sir my name is hitesh kumar
s/o mahesh kumar
pls my sim card is lost i am request for you to my sim card close

name hitesh kumar

Block maheshwer
Distt. Khargone

Name
khushi
plz close my idea sim because i have lost my mobile
so, plz, block my sim otherwise missuse my sim i have not responsible for this.
my details are given bellow.

my name-vikram sharma s/o gopal lal sharma
village-nangal ladi jaipur rajasthn