[Resolved] IFB / Automatic Washing Machine Executive Elite — Complaint ticket number 1959688 dated 12th July 08 in Bangalore
I am Ramesh from Bangalore the user of IFB Automatic washing Machine Executive ELITE, my machine is under warrenty. From 12th July on words when we switch on washing machine power trips off, we made couple of attempt the result is same, our first approach was to call electrician and check the home power supply which was found normal and all lights and appliances are working fine.
I lodged a complaint on 12th July 08 in Bangalore IFB customer care the Complaint ticket number 1959688, I was told that service engineer would attend on 14th July, till 15th July I waited and called the customer care, I was told that on 15th July 08 before 8.30 PM service engineer would visit.
It was unfortunate that as committed by customer care service engineer din not turn up, It was so difficult to keep the washing machine idle without washing from 12th July to till date.
What I want to understand is
1. When we bought the machine we were told big about the quality of the product and the service promptness, where did these promises go.
2. How a branded company like IFB would be so careless to the customer complaints even during the warrenty, how would customer take this. What would be fate after warrenty expires???
3. It was amazing that, to me it appears IFB has lot of complaints which cannot handle the customer complaints so only service engineer could not turn up from 12th July till now, it obiviously talks about the product quality and reliability.
4. Even when service engineer did not turn up till date, the company do not have curtesy to respond back to customer and communicate the possible dealy un less and untill customer goes back to service help desk.
5. Now during the warrenty the srvice is so pathetic I want to know what is the lead time to sttend the complaint, so that I could keep my many fellow collegues of IFB users to be cautious about the product and be on the alternate arrngement in case if it fails.
6. I want know what is the escalation levels and the time line to escalate, I being a professional I want to make an attempt professionally before I could go to media/consumer forum to initiate actions and make whole contry aware of my pain.
Is any responsible can take it up and give the confidence to the customer on product quality, reliability, service etc.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved