[Resolved]  Intel India — motherboard DG35EC

MY COMPUTER MOTHERBOARD INTEL DG35EC SL NO..AA-E[protected]BTEC828003TR) PURCHASED ON 12 OCTOBER 2008.IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WHICH IS UNDER WARRANTY.. NO AUDIO OUTPUT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET REPLACEMANT.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This is regarding non-replacement of defective Intel Mother Board BTPR93800HRL by Intel/Berlia Compu System.

On[protected] I purchased one Assembled Computer from Berlia Compu System 28, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata - 700 012 (email I.D. [protected]@vsnl.com), in which Mother Board Intel DG31PRI (part No.E[protected] had been provided. After about one month of its purchase, the sound system became non-functional. In order to set right the system, I went to the dealer, i.e. Berlia Compu System, who after opening the CPU detected some problem in the mother board and took up the matter with the Intel by e-mail. On receipt of the email Intel sent a mail to the dealer asking to return the product to Intel Service at Kolkata, i.e. Redington India Ltd., P-89, CIT Road, Kolkata - 14. As desired by Intel my representative visited the Kolkata Office along with the mother board, but they did not retain the mother board on the ground that it do not bear the inwarranty support. However, I took up the matter with Intel in their mailing address [protected]@mailbox.intel.com requesting them to intervene and arrange to replace the mother board. On which they replied vide Case No.9601717 that Engineers in their depot thoroughly checked the faulty unit, after a numerous screening processes in their service center that board has been marked as CID (customer induced damage) product. Further, it was informed that there is audio chip & PCB was burnt in DG31PR mother board. It is surprising to note that while the mother board carries warranty for three years, then why the Intel is not taking the responsibility of a single component, i.e. sound card, it is crystal clear that there is absolutely no warranty. On this also Consumer Forum took up the matter with the Intel and Berlia. On this my grievance was published in 'Readers Mail' 'The Hindu' dated 8th March, 2010.
MY MOTHER BOARD DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. It show only blue colour. I want to change it with a new one. my mother board has two year guarnty also remain
my motherboard not working
MY COMPUTER MOTHERBOARD INTEL DG35EC SL NO..azrq01700ddc) PURCHASED ON 2 -6- 2010 IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WHICH IS UNDER WARRANTY.. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET REPLACEMENT.
MY COMPUTER MOTHERBOARD INTEL DG31PRISL PURCHASED ON[protected] IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WHICH IS UNDER WARRANTY.. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET REPLACEMENT
USB Port of my mother board not working (S.I No. BTPR94400BRR, Stocking I.D-E[protected] cONTACT nO. [protected] mOBILE nO. [protected] ER. Pradeep Kumar Sarin
My motherboard is not working properly which purchased on 7.7.2011 is under warranty.My intel board model no is--p4 dh61wwb3(o e m).Purchased bill no--14682.Pl tell me how to get replacement.