[Resolved]  ITS Data-Solutions Pvt Ltd — Refund claim for no support for internet connection from Spidigo

Dear Sir/Madam
We have bought internet connection service form one month-unlimited plan on Nov 17. Cheque for conection given on 17-Nov (no 104264 from Central Bank of India, St xavier's school road branch) of Rs 1850 inclusive all.
They installed connection on 20th Nov evening @ 4 to 5 pm. Immediately after installation we found connectivity is breaking frequently. We called support person and other heads who involve in selling above to us and reported this. We are international testing center where we can not afford breaking or disruptting internet connection and was clearly informed to them. Since then no one turn up for next 3 days. And we were left nothing but a refund. We submitted hand written application at mr Umang Modi's office (they did not accept) we sent email to [protected]@spidigo.com;umang.[protected]@spidigo.com on 3-Dec-2009 also called Mr Devand Patel (Teritory Sales Manager) [protected], Vijay singh [protected], Mr chirag [protected] for refund.

We were told to receive our amount back which was paid in good faith and trust of good internet connection is still not received by us after more than 30 days of request.

Amit Patel
Director
ITS Data-solutions Pvt Ltd
3rd floor, vrajendra complex, near devendra bus stop
Naranpura, Ahmedabad 380013 Gujarat India
Call [protected]

Comments

dear sir/madam
i am customer of internet connection provider company "spidigo"since oe month i suffering lot of problems from provider.they can not solve my problems.i aked them for refund money, they refused and said to complaint here.my user id"madhav" here irequest you to given back my refund amount which i paid by cheque.
madhavdas duseja
t.f/8 yogeshwar avenue, opp swaminarayan wadi, ramannagar society maninagar ahmedabad 380008 gujrat
dear sir/madam,
I a customer of spidigo broadband is havimg some problems related to my internet. I have complained many times but they are not able to solve my problem. i have also asked for refund of Rs 2700 which i paid through cheque, but they are refusing to give my money back. i cannot afford service like this which they are providing. so i strongly complaint against my internet provider who has cheated me. I request you to take strict actions against them and help me to give my refund of Rs 2700 back. I will be thankful to you and hope you to do as early as possible otherwise they charges on me day by day.

my user id is-"madhav"

I have already complained to you before this one and this is my second complaint
thanking you.