[Resolved]  Kingfisher Airlines — Illegal activities in Kingfisher airlines Bangalore., Guest service agent

This is disha from Mumbai. I'm a frequent traveller in Kingfisher but i dont know the company appoint some rediculos girls as GSA in your airlines. This girls are really working for there buisness not for the kingfisher i can give a example of one girl Ritu Bhure working in Bangalore for your company but mostly this girls have a great business working over there i want to know why the senior authorities are not taking any decissions about these girls. me being a girl i'm ashamed to say this to any other girl. I think you will take necessary steps and clear this issue. I love the airlines but not this..

Regards.,
Disha

Comments

This comments is very ridiculous that this person is mentioning girls. that do also means all the girls in kingfisher. They only work for Kingfisher & not for any other extra business.

Thanks.

Shobha

Kingfisher Airlines — Illegal Rebooking fee

I booked a return flight journey for London-Mumbai-London by Kingfisher Airlines travelling on 23-Dec-2011 and returning on 12-Jan-2012 with provision to change my return journey free for the first time and £30 for additional changes. I flew in to Mumbai accordingly on 23-Dec-2011.

On 10-Jan-2011 morning well before 48 hours of journey I called Kingfisher Airlines on[protected] from my local Mobile (+91-[protected]) informing I would NOT be flying on 12th Morning and will come back later with my new date of Journey. Please note the rule no where says it is manditory to provide a new date when changing date of return journey.

On the 15-Jan-2012 morning I called informing I would like to fly on 18-JAN-2012.

To my surprise I was informed that on 12-Jan-2012 I did not show up (NOSHOW) for to catch my return journey flight and that I will have to pay a £100 fee for any further booking changes.
Not only that they have errored in noting my instruction in my earlier call but, This also sounded no different to a Blackmail.

I insisted to lodge a complain providing my earlier call details (was provided a internal complaint ref no. 17298) and paid the £100 fee to fly back to London. I was promised within 48 hours I will get a response and a email confirmation of the complaint to my registered address.

However to this date I have not heard from Kingfisher nor have I received a copy of the complaint either by email or any other communication.

I insist I be refunded the £100 which I was forced to pay to fly back and a compensation accordingly for putting me through Blackmail for the mistakes their Customer Service has committed.

Chandra Shekar GANESH
email: Chandrashekar.[protected]@Gmail.com
Obviously, the complainer is propagating fake derogation for whatever reason. The misuse of consumer forum for such remarks/grudges should be monitored and corrected accordingly.

Kingfisher Airlines
    Kingfisher Airlines Phone
    Kingfisher Airlines Address
    12th floor UB Tower, UB City, No. 24 Vital Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001