Kingfisher Airlines

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Kingfisher Airlines Complaints & Reviews

M anil kumar m belonging from oros maharastra last two days during lockdown when i parchase 2 kingfisher bottle When I drank a bottle I found its test very useless as it was not Maharastra's beer. the quality is so poor i dnt knw It is a mistake of the shopkeeper or the company ... When I drank only 1 botttle I was in a bad condition that night with vomiting and loose motion please check it as proof I have kept 1 bottle more in my room Take strict action against whomever is at fault🙏🙏🙏

Hi team,

I had booked a round trip ticket from mumbai to chennai for 05th of october 2012 which was later...

Im a investor in kingfisher airlines and ub holding both are companies of vijay malya. Both got delisted from stock exchange bse nse and they did not inform its investors for it. Its sebi bse nse rule to inform investors before delisting companies and do buy back of shares at market price or higher so investors dont loose their hard earned money

But sebi bse nse are all involved in scams so this is happening

When will sebi bse nse stop all this scam

This is share market or chore market

I paid 18000 for the job as they said me that it is an airport job and u have to..
      Now they are not receiving my calls...
      If i died who will responsible to my family, in the beer too much dust particules are there and i didn't saw in the room,...

On 28 september 2012, we had booked our kingfisher flight no. 333 departure from mumbai on 22 october 2012 arrival at delhi. The flight was cancelled but we are still awaiting our refund. Only recently we got to know that we have to file a complaint, there won't be an automatic refund.
      Our reservation was for 3 passengers and 1 infant.
      Reservation number: cqkjni and hcvrji
      Total amount: rs 4732 per person and rs 988 for infant
      = rs 15, 184

Kindly return the said amount. If you need any other details, please feel free to contact us.

Karan ahlawat, vernica ahlawat, arjun ahlawat, iris ahlawat
      Contact no. [protected]
      Return of airfare of cancelled flight

I made reservation (Online) via kingfisher site one way from delhi to bangalore on date 18th sept 2012 for the journey on...

I had booked Return Air Ticket PNR BQWWSI ON 25 Jul 2012 from Chandigarh to Mumbai by Kingfisher Airlines Flight No. IT183 and IT185 for 23 Dec 2012 and 02 Jan 2013 respectively and paid a sum of Rs 14860/- (Inclusive of Taxes ). Due to uncertainty and frequent cancellation of Kingfisher flights from Chandigarh, I cancelled my ticket of Kingfisher and got a fresh ticket of some other Airlines as I had to catch a flight further to go abroad. On our return on checking from Kingfisher counter at Chandigarh airport we were told that the refund will be sent to us by the company in due course of time. However when we tried to call the customer care, there was no response. On further trying to contact the Kingfisher Airlines offices we learnt that the offices have been shut down. Kingfisher Airlines has failed to refunded the amount to me till date. Can you help please.
        Non refund of Cancelled Air Ticket

Sir, I had booked a ticket on 17 Sep 12 from Portblair to Chennai for date 27 Nov 12 in the name of KATAM HARSHA VARDHAN, fare was 4, 022/-. The flight was cancelled for the day. PNR and ticket No was IIQBTF &[protected] respectively. The status of the refund may please be intimated to me.

New Delhi And NCR - Pune | Sun, 2 December 12, 09:00 hrs Its almost 2years and I did not get my money back. I booked my flight through Makemytrip site, even they are also not replying. Booking Confirmation MakeMyTrip Booking ID -NF[protected]

I made reservation (online) via Kingfisher site To and Fro from Pune <-> Delhi 8th November 2012 (Pune) and 20th November 2012 for an amount of Rs.10390 They cancelled the flight and I did not get any refunds. I called them and I was assured that I will get it in 5-6 working days. This never happened. I emailed them. No response. Called them and they kept on telling me that I will get it net month(which never came). Their number doesnt work and no replies on email. Please help;
              Jul 30, 2014
              Updated by Snlguleria
              I made reservation (online) via Kingfisher site To and Fro from Pune &lt;-&gt; Delhi 8th November 2012 (Pune) and 20th November 2012 for an amount of Rs.10390 They cancelled the flight and I did not get any refunds. I called them and I was assured that I will get it in 5-6 working days. This never happened. I emailed them. No response. Called them and they kept on telling me that I will get it net month(which never came). Their number doesnt work and no replies on email. Please help;

I have emails as proof.

Can someone tell me how this can be resolved
              Kingfisher airlines and the Playboy Vijay Mallya is a cheater & crook !!! They have not given my Refund also. Thus guy is now trying to escape to UK. He should be put behind bars and sell off his private properties to refund people's dues.

I had booked 3 tickets from DEL-MUMBAI for 19th oct 2012 and return tickets for MUMBAI-DEL for 20th oct. 2012.PNR is LYXVHQ .Passengers were as follows :-1) Dhiraj Gupta2) Rajat Gupta3) Aman Singhal. Amount - Rs 22000/-Since, the flight was cancelled from the airline end, thus as a customer, I was expecting refund for tickets. But it has been more than 1.5 years and till now I haven't received my refund. I have dropped multiple mails to them but to no use.Kindly help me to get my money refunded. Monetary loss - Rs 22000/- for tickets.Multiple visits to airport for enquiry at Kingfisher counter - Rs 8000/-Moreover, the mental tension was very high for over a period of 1 year.It was highly humiliation for me by the airline.I need to get my money refunded with interest.Also, airline/concerned person should pay for the mental harassment which they have provided me.

Please read the below conversation for details of my complaint.

From: [protected]@flykingfisher.com
                  Subject: RE: IssueID : 565015 : Reg: Flight Status
                  To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Date: Thursday, 15 November, 2012, 5:35 PM

Dear Mr. Bedi,

We refer to your email regarding the status of your bookings on flight IT 185 and IT 183
                  As per the DGCA directive, Kingfisher Airlines flight operations are currently suspended. While we are working on resumption plans for our network, we are offering our guests a full refund of their bookings to allow them the maximum possible time, should they wish to make alternate arrangements.
                  We are working towards re-launching our operations at the earliest, and will reach out to all guests as soon as we have the exact date for announcing our flight schedule.
                  Further, In case you wish to cancel the booking we request you to kindly authorize the same to enable us to process the refund.
                  We thank you for your patronage of Kingfisher Airlines, and look forward to welcoming you on board soon.

Best Regards,

Joseph Pereira
                  Guest Commitment
                  Kingfisher Airlines

“This message (including any attachments hereto) is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient and receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by replying to this message immediately. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message. Kingfisher Airlines Limited and/or its affiliates/ subsidiaries/ employees are not liable for the improper transmission of this message nor any damage sustained as a result of this message.”

----- Original Message -----
                  From : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  To : [protected]@flykingfisher.com
                  CC :
                  Sent : 23 Oct 2012 20:07:00:000
                  Subject : Reg: Flight Status

I have a query on the status of my flights booked for the following dates.Kindly let me know the status of the flight whether these cancelled or not.I have to plan my travel accordingly.Please cooperate as soon as possible.That will be highly appreciated :-

29 Nov, 2012 -> Mumbai - Chandigarh(PNR- JMYZYF).
                  Ticket No's[protected],[protected]

8 Dec, 2012 -> Chandigarh - Mumbai(PNR- LYJZQE)

Abhishek Bedi
                  The complaint body is not looking formatted. So, I will briefly explain the issue. two o[censored]s had booked the return tickets(To and Fro) with Kingfisher airlines. The flights were cancelled. Kingfisher promised to pay the money, but we havn't received the money for 1 and a half year. Please find below the flight and ticket details.

29 Nov, 2012 -&gt; Mumbai - Chandigarh(PNR- JMYZYF).
                  Ticket No's[protected],[protected]

8 Dec, 2012 -&gt; Chandigarh - Mumbai(PNR- LYJZQE)

Abhishek Bedi
                  29 Nov, 2012 -&gt; Mumbai - Chandigarh(PNR- JMYZYF).
                  Ticket No's[protected],[protected]

8 Dec, 2012 -&gt; Chandigarh - Mumbai(PNR- LYJZQE)
                  Ticket No's[protected],[protected]
                  Make a stunning surprise to your dear mother with the lovely arrangement of Flowers and yummy Chocolates with the help of Online Shopping store and celebrate this Mother’s Day in a unique way.
                  Their telephone numbers also don't work now. Moreover there is no reply to our emails as well from kingfisher.

Abhishek Bedi

Dear Sir / Madam. Kindly refund he money of my cancelled flight ASAP. I had made first complain on 15/16 Dec 2012 and it was assured that the money and complain number & refund receipt will be refunded within 20 days but nothing has be received till date. Another complain is made today on 13 Jan 2013 to customer care (No:[protected] and again it is assured that money will be refunded by 31st Jan 2013. My details are as under: Ticket No:[protected] From Mumbai to Goa (03 Dec 2012 - 2 passengers) Ticket No:[protected] From Goa to Mumbai (07 Dec 2012 - 2 passengers) Total Amount paid: 9488.00 Rs.

I am giving the details of my 2 tickets as follows, 1. I had booked my ticket and belonging PNR is "NRYODZ"...

Hi, Need your help in resolving below issue. I am still waiting for the refund from Kingfisher Airline for my Pune-Del-Pune travel in Oct-12 with PNR EVBSZJ, the flight was cancelled in last moment & I had to take another tickets. I am still struggling for the refund. Please suggest how can i get the same. Initially they were responding that it will happen soon bot now no response at all. Please help as I am completely hopeless now. Thanks, Gaurav Nigam Pune [protected]
                      Sep 30, 2013

Kingfisher Airlines customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked ticket from Port Blair to Chennai for 17 Dec 12 and Back from Chennai to Port Blair on 29 Dec 12. PNR Ticket...
                        I have still not received refuneds of the follwing tickets wherein flights were canceled. No PNR Ticket Number Date of...
                        I booked my two way ticket from Pune to Delhi (2nd November 2012) and From Delhi to Pune (19 November 9.00 am) but it got...

Hi, I am Suraj prakash Behera, booked 4 tickets to and fro in last year Sept 2012 and journey was in December last week. But due to some problem of Kingfisher its not operating from last 10 months. So I should get the refund amount but till now I have not received. They told that 31st Jan refund will come but till now nothing is happening. The amount is Rs 17502.00. Two PNR no is LYRGBK & OLFJBC. I have booked the ticket through ICICI Credit Card. My SBI Saving A/C no is[protected]. Please look my issue and let me know ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Suraj Prakash Behera Mob : [protected]
                        Hi...Please look my issue as high priority and let me know.