[Resolved]  Lg Air Conditioner — Problem in Room Air Conditioner

Dear concerned person,

On 9th march, I bought one split room Air conditioner (Model No: LSA19YBVTY2) from PUSHPAK ELECTRONICS (TP NAGAR, KORBA, CHHATISHGARH). At that time of purchase I asked for a fresh piece from them, but they forced me to buy a display item .They also gave me guarranty that if anything happens, it will be immediately replaced with newone.
From the very first day of installation, from the product abnormal sound is coming and several times Mr Lochan Sahu from Star Vision Services, Authorised Service Center, had been contacted and the people of him didn't able to rectify it, but they are able to completely ruin it . Now the condition of that Ac is completely dead and PCB of that also damaged.
Now I shall not give any person to touch it, I want to get it changed it with new one.
Hope you people will hurry up with your activities.

SUDIP DEY
Asso Mngr.
M: [protected]

Comments

LG - air condition — AC is not working

I Have purchased LG window A/C from Jeet electronics gumti no. 5 Kanpur.From the starting of date the a/c is not working i complaint for that many of time, engineer come and told me your stabilizer is not working.i bought stabilizer from the same shop which is of VGaurd company and the engg of vgaurd said urs A/C is not working I check my A/C from my neighour''s stabilizer which is of logicstate co. and working very good but when i used with my A/C then my A/C is not working. my whole family go to frustrate from this because we suffer from this problem from more then 25 days I don''t know what''s the problem and the shopkeeper also not taking any interest in my case please tell me what i do...

LG — Split AC 1 t - not working since its purchase

I have purchsed a LG make split AC (1 tn) from LG Shoppe, Sarkhej Road, Ahmedabad on 24th March 2009. Since then we have hardly used the AC for 7-8 days and have given complaint about its not working 4 times. 3 times the problem was attended by giving LG complaint nos. W9C61205333;[protected]. 3 times the gas was filled in the unit, explaining us that there was some leakage. But its strange that the leakage either was not detected nor it was handled appropriately. I have never heard that any new AC has a leakage of gas.

On 23rd june, the cooling coil was changed and was told taht this shall not give any problem. Today again there was leakage in the unit/ cooling coil.

My complaints are not responded well and till date no senior service person has even have courtsey to resond to my queries.

I have been harressed for the full summer and my family has been suffering.

This is not at all accepted by a company like LG.

I would like to have compensation for this and a new unit to be installed at my home.

Alpen Gandhi
E-203, Indraprasth-7,
Opp. Bodakdev Fire Station,
Nr. Judges Bunglow Road,
Ahmedabad-54.

M[protected]
I BOUGHT A LG A.C. FROM HOME DEPOT 5/29/07 NOW ITS 6/27/09 AND IT DONT WORK.. RARELY USED IT...AND NO ONE HAS ANSWERS LG REALLY SUX SO DONT BYE IT SHOP AROUND AND THE PEOPLE AT LG SUCK AS WELL! AS WELL AS HOME DEPOT, , , , SO NOW IM DRIVING DOWN TO LG AND THROW IT THROUGH THERE MOTHER F'ING WINDOW!!!

I have recently purchased LG 2 Tons LSA 23 PW Split Air Conditioner through your authorised dealer, i.e., Akit Enterprises, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi vide Invoice No.371 dated 08.05.2009. However, Airconditioner has not been functioning properly and frequently stops functioning. Besides this, colling is also not at desired level.

You may, therefore, please depute your Engineer to pay a visit to my undermentioned address for early rectification of the defeat/problem.

From:

RAKESH KUMAR
P-189, VILLAGE OLD PILANJI,
SAROJINI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-23 (INDIA)
MOBILE [protected]

The after sales service is one of the worst in India, mainly in NOIDA/Ghaziabad. I had registered a complaint against my AC not working on 24 June 2009. Despite of many reminders (atleast 10 times and also after waiting for5-10 minutes every time)finally they took my AC on 30th with apromise to return it within 48 hours. Today is 5th and I am still waiting despite of calling them 12-15 times. They either dont pick-up phone or say we are sending the same in next 2-3 hours. I am still waiting.

Whether company management would come for my help or I go directly to Ministry of Consumer Affairs whose Consumer programme I am evaluating at present. Any how a good mention of ranking it as one of the worst after sales service would go in writting in Ministry's report.

Dr. R B Gupta
complaint No. is N9C 62400377 dated 24th June 2009.
Fw: (see attachment) - L.G. 2 TONNES A.C. OF MRS. RUBY KAPASISaturday, 11 July, 2009 1:12 PM
From: "RUBY KAPASI" <[protected]@yahoo.com>To: [protected]@lgindia.comMessage contains attachmentsL.G. (11TH JULY, 2009).jpg (126KB)

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, RUBY KAPASI <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:48 PM

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, [protected]@yahoo.com <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@yahoo.com <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: L.G. 2 TONNES A.C. OF MRS. RUBY KAPASI
To: [protected]@lgindia.com, [protected]@lgindia.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com
Date: Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:39 PM

11TH JULY, 2009

Kind Attn. : Mr. Harish Suri.

Dear Mr. Suri,

W9C62907693 DATED : 29TH JUNE, 2009
W9C63006742 DATED : 30TH JUNE, 2009
W9C70205896 DATED : 2ND JULY, 2009
ALSO COMPLAINT DATED : 11TH JULY, 2009

The Model no. of my Air Conditioner is LW-N 2460CI (correct no.) and not LW-N2466BC (wrong no.) according to Mr. Mathew of the Service Dept. (Please see attached copy of fax from Mr. Mathew of Sai Enterprise).

The Service Department, keeps informing me since the month of May, 2009 that the motor for my Air Conditioner is not able. But only two days ago, I realised that, the Service Dept. does not even know the Part no. of the motor and neither do they know the Model no. of my A.C. They had sent their technicians 4 times to my house with the wrong Motor. If they do not yet know what is the Model No. of my A.C., then how can they order the Part?

I request you to kindly look into the matter and let me know if the correct motor is available for my Air conditioner, Model No. LW-N 2460CI).

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

RUBY KAPASI

--- On Wed, 8/7/09, [protected]@yahoo.com <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@yahoo.com <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: L.G. 2 TONNES A.C.
To: [protected]@lgindia.com
Date: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 3:46 PM

8th July, 2009

Dear Mr. Pankaj,
I am sorry. In my yesterday's email, in the subject I have mentioned 1 Tonne.
Actually, I require the motor for my 2 tonnes a.c. which your technician has come to my house 4 times with some wrong motor.

Kindly send your technician with the correct motor as soon as possible.

RUBY.

--- On Wed, 8/7/09, [protected]@lgindia.com <[protected]@lgindia.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@lgindia.com <[protected]@lgindia.com>
Subject: Re: L.G. 1 TONNE A.C.
To: "RUBY KAPASI" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Date: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 3:06 PM

dear madam,

we have been trying to resolve the problem of your ac, model: LW- with an alternate motor with the same technical parameter. but that is not aesthetically fitting in your ac.

we would
model:
Thanks and Regards
Pankaj

RUBY KAPASI <[protected]@yahoo.com>
07/06/2009 02:49 PM To [protected]@lgindia.com
cc
Subject L.G. 1 TONNE A.C.

6th July, 2009

Dear Mr. Pankaj,

Last week you had informed me that I shall receive the motor for my above Air-conditioner on Monday. I constantly get your no. busy, hence I have to email you regarding this.

My complaint nos. are as under :
W9C62403315 DATED : 24TH JUNE, 2009
W9C62907693 DATED : 29TH JUNE, 2009
W9C63006742 DATED : 30TH JUNE, 2009
W9C70205896 DATED : 2ND JULY, 2009

From the above you can see my complaint is pending from May, 2009. I have also been speaking to you since May. I have been also interacting with Mr. Mathew, Mr. Anand, Mr. Yogesh (who is now on leave), Mr. Mahesh (Technician), Mr. Shahid (Senior Technician), Mr. Ravi. Till now I have not received the motor.

Infact, they have attended my complaint four times, two times with a wrong motor and 2 times as initial inspection.

Kindly call me no sooner you receive this email.

RUBY.

LG — NOT RESPONDING FOR FREE AS MENTIONED IN THE SPLIT AC (1.5 TONNE CAPACITY)

i have purchased 1.5 tonne capacity split ac in M/s. Vasanth & Co., Puducherry nearly 14 months back. There is one label sticked on the ac unit that there are 3 Free services will provided to the customer by the LG customer care unit after fixation/purchase of the system. but so far, none free services has been done by any one from LG Service Centre. i have contact the LG customer care toll free no.[protected] and informed and requested for free service. but everything became vain. so far no response has taken from LG service Centre. i don't know the meaning FREE SERVICES. i hope that it is one kind of CHEATING OF INDIAN CUSTOMERS before selling their products.
i want to know what is the size of 2 ton split ac 5 star grade . what is the cost of that.

We are facing problem in two of our lg split Ac which is of 1.5ton. Previously we had the same problem and have suffered a lot from your service center and it took more than 20 days for solving the problem.

I am very much dissatisfied from your assistance, Plz make sure that it is not repeated again.

Sandhya

I have bought LG Jazz LCD tv from Girias outlet in bangalore. After some days the LCD frame is slowly getting intacted with the LCD panel and a gap is formed between the frame and panel. This formation of gap is not regular all the foursides. when i raise a complaint about this, the service center guys were telling this is a normal behavior and the design is made such that. I spoke to the higher management in the bangalore LG service center, he promised me that he will get the problem resolved. But tilldate after following up so many times also, no one from LG service center turned up. and the other side, slowly the gap is increasing.
the worst point here is, i am also the employee of LG but for different division. if my problem is not solved even by this mail, definitely i will be approaching the cosumer court. I am fully got pissed off raising service requests about this.

thanks
siva ramakrishna
i m govinda khandelwal from-(p/o-waraseoni, dist-balaghat, M.P).i purchased lg ac LSA5CW2VF1 from tarang audio video...waraseoni...before 11 months ...but now compressor fan motor is not working from 2 months...i already complaint a dealer & lg head of balaghat...maksudbhai...on 1st week of march...but they didnot reply me...so plzzzz...listen my request...i want my compressor fan motor urgently...(AC IS UNDER WARRENTY PERIOD NOW)
I have purchased a 1.5 tonne LG window a/c on 16th march 2010.
It is not working since 31.03.10. Lodged complaint vide ref :C[protected].and was promised remedy within 24 hours. Even after 3 days and several calls no response from your customer care centre. So much for your service in a metro.
Please arrange relief.

S R Nagarajan
58b amaravathi nagar main road
3rd east crosss,
arumbakkam chennai- 600106

cell [protected] land[protected]
We have puchased Lg Ac 1.5 Ton in 2005 and are never satisfied with his output.I think its a defective piece.Now last yr my Ac got repaired from Lg service guys and this yr again there is a problem and technicians they sent is of low knowledge abt the AC.Now again this yr there is some issue as it is not working properly and some bad smell is coming and when we called service guys from LG they came and said there is no problem but the problem is the same.I really frustated with LG Ac and thought of never to buy Lg product in future.

Rgds

Nitin Lalwani.
A-209, Shahpura, Bhopal.
[protected],
i have brouth the lg split ac on march 11 2010 and from the day i brought the ac had naver work properly till todays date . yetarday when i shouted on ur hyderabad service manager than he promised me to sent his person today till 12 o clock but the person came at 1.30, and after comming he is saying that the whole ac is defective, and when i called your help line no.[protected] n asked the higher authority no. the answer was i dont now who is the higher authority. the answer was illlogical .

the worst service i have ever seen is of lg . i want your directors phone number so i can talk with him n as well as i want my ac replace in todays date or else give my money back with intrest till todays date.

i was thinking lg is a big company but it is a worst in giving service i have ever seen. and your helpline person are more worst person who even dont now there directors name.

vrushali deshmukh

LG Electronics/Air Conditioner — Problem of Some Parts

My AC is in AMC till 15th April 2010. I am already entered my complaint through phone on 6th March 2010 & written complaint through mail on 25th March 2010. But till today nobody can solve my problem & I think they want's to pass my AMC period & then surrender. I am mailing again & again, contact on phone again & again but nobody gives me satisfactorily answer. I am also suffering mentally & financially loss.All of them says the part of this AC is not available in Company.If company is not manufacturing the parts of this model then why he takes the AMC of this project. It's not my mistake.

LG — Air Conditioner not working

LG Window air conditioner fails cooling in 2 times in 2 years.
Cooling coil leak.
done from authorized service, though not able to rectify fails 3rd time ..

lg 1 tone a/c — four days not fitting the a/c

Dear sir

purchase for LG 1 ton a/c four days condact our branch no responses,up to 21st april 2010 fiiting the a/c are return back to the jeyam and co

Ganesh .J

LG AC — FROM INSTALLATION NOT WORKING

I BROUGHT A BRAND NEW LG AC FROM THE INSTALLATION ITSELF IT IS NOT WORKING.AND THEY ARE TELLING IT WILL BE REPLACED.TILL NOW NO RESPONSE .GIVEN COMPLAIN NO:[protected].WHAT A AC DC
I am also a person disappinted by purchasing LG 1.5 Tone Spilt Ac. From Guarantee Period onwards, it was in complaint. At last the guarantee period covered, afert complaint registration i have to wait for more than 5 days for a response. When the AC works i get 1 bucket water in every 2Hrs inside the room. This compaint was with the unit from its instaletion onwards.
So my friends Dont Purchase LG Ac's. Because it is Bad in Perfomance and VERY VERY VERY BAD IN SERVICE.

Seeni C Nair
Kavanal
Puthencruz Ernakulam
Mob: [protected]
HI SIR
WE HAVE A RESTAURANT UNDER THE NAME OF C.D.B.CAFE & BAR AT 30 -31 RAJA HOUSE NEHRU PLACE OUR AC IS NOT WORKING THERE IS SOME PROBLUM PLEASE SEND YOUR ENGINEER, THE AIR CONDITIONER UNDER WARRENTY.
THANX
RAHUL

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001