[Resolved]  Lic Of India — non refund of policy amount on maturity

Policy No 27972101 under salary saving scheme (14-25) mode SSS sum assured Rs 10000.00 proposal no 5246212 dated 31.10.1973 for Rs 35.10 p.m.

start date 08.11.1973
Due Date 08.11.1998

More than 10 years have elapsed. But maturity amount has not been received so far
MObile No [protected]

Comments

I am due for 30% of the policy money in Jan 2009 against policy number[protected] as per terms and condition. Premium of this policy is being paid by me through C CDA No 181071.

You are requested to let me know why the due ammount has not been released.

My name Mrs. Jayashri S Sane. My father's name Mr. Hanamant Hari Patwardhan. He is 80 yrs. old at this date. He was employeed in Walchandnagar Industries Ltd. Walchandnagar. He was insured with LIC through co. the agent's name was Mr. Adke. He was also employed in WIL. Co. has deducted installments from his salary . But we don't get any papers from co. and nor from LIC .

I sincerely request you to look in the matter and inform us accordingly. Now he is in need of money .Till date he don't get anything from LIC .
Thanking you.

My name Mrs. Jayashri S Sane. My father's name Mr. Hanamant Hari Patwardhan. He is 80 yrs. old at this date. He was employeed in Walchandnagar Industries Ltd. Walchandnagar.(From 1934 to 1989). He was insured with LIC through co. the agent's name was Mr. Adke. He was also employed in WIL. Co. has deducted installments from his salary . But we don't get any papers from co. and nor from LIC .

Thanking you.

Sorry for trouble .

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021