[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki / Estilo — Recurring A.C. failure

Alibag, Raigad District, Maharashtra, India
 ajitthatte
I bought an Maruti Estilo on 17th October 2009 from Automotive Ltd., Nerul, Mumbai.
On 16th May 2010, the car AC stopped cooling. I took the car to the dealer and after a week, they replaced the cooling coil and I brought the car back.
On 12the June 2010, the same problem has occurred again.
I live about 75 Km away from Mumbai and it is a real bother to just take the car for repairs to mumbai, compromising my work.
I do not understand why such a manufacturing defect is there in a brand new car.
If this happens again, I am planning to move the consumer court.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 19, 2017
Compressor replaced

Comments

Maruti Suzuki Estilo — Poor A.C.

I have a Maruit Zen Estillo.It's A.C. is the worst from the very first day.
agree. i wonder what made you purchase estillo even when it was quite clear that there are no changes done to the engine except its interiors and the height. Maruti has never been good with car functioning with AC ( as far as I know ). While other korean models offer a lot of edge with car running with AC on. Look for hyundai SANTRO, you won't regret ever!!! Cheers
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We at Maruti Suzuki believe in providing utmost customer satisfaction. To enable this we have a robust customer redressal cell so request you to mail your feedback at [email protected] Remember to quote your ID # in the subject line, to help us track your issue easily. updated on Looking forward for your valuable inputs/feedback.

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]