Maruti Suzuki India

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Fax: +91 44 2824 2059

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

With ref to maruti swift vehicle bearing regn no MHO4DB1833.PURCHASED ON date 16/3/7
from laxmi motors mirabyander rd, mumbai. On 27//5/8 evening this running car turned into the blaze of fire, within no time the fire got big causing concern to the life of surrounding pepole. With the help of local police and civiliens the fire was bought under control. later reported to company, officials of maruti suzuki india limited inspected the car, on12/6/8
they posted a letter saying that when car was delivered on 16/3/7 it was checked and no defect was was present at the time of delivery, and by saying so they want to brush away their responsibility, cause of fire that took place in a running vehicle which could have caused me my life is no where in picture, n company does not shows an intention to replace the vehicle with the stand saying we don't have such policies, said so by Mr dua. territory service manager mumbai. Now this is not the kind of service we expect from the one of the most successful automobile company in india.
with regards.
dinesh chawla.
mumbai.
they posted a letter saying that when car was delivered on 1637 it was checked and no defect was was present at the time of delivery, and by saying so they want to brush away their responsibility, cause of fire that took place in a running vehicle which could have caused me my life is no where in picture, n company does not shows an intention to replace the vehicle with the stand saying we don't have such policies, said so by Mr dua. territory service manager mumbai. Now this is not the kind of service we expect from the one of the most successful automobile company in india.
with regards.
dinesh chawla.
mumbai.
i booked maruti swift vdi with berkley auto chandigarh on 13 mar2008. the veh is still in waiting on 04aug 2008. the matter should be taken seriously by maruti udyog. at least someday do justice to your work. because in 05 months which i m not sure right now the charm of the veh dies. its japenese technology please have a comparable attitude also. thanks

i had purchased swift vdi in august 2007. tht was a worth buying coz of the qualities of the vehicle. In the 3rd service which...

Hi I purchased maruti Wagon R . I am into only 4th months with this case

Problem 1,
    Manufacturing defect in tyre . Maruti's dealer says it would comes under claim so this will be replaced. I am
    running behind dealers/sub-dealers/office of JK tyre to get it changed but still no success. Maruti is giving tyres, so maruti should take care of this .

Problem 2,
    Pb 2 - Front screen broken, When I put AC on and
    temp outside was ~45 degree. Dealer says this is due to some accident .
    So I should / Insurance company should pay for this . I am asking Why
    ????? The bad quality glasses used by maruti than why should I pay ????
    I checked one of my colleague has same problem with his new maruti alto.

Please take necessary action
    Udit

Maruti Suzuki — Bad Dealer

Maruti Dealor Complaint.

Hi, My name is Jaswinder Singh i booked my maruti swift vdi(white) on 7th May 2010 from suhani Maruti Court road Amritsar (Allotment Number-1701-D-60328), there was another car booked on my freind's name 3 days after ie 10th may 2010 from rishabh maruti Batala Road Amritsar

The other car which i booked from rishabh has already been delivered to me on 10th July 10,however there is no sign of my swift which i booked from suhani maruti that when its going to be delivered, infact there is no answer form staff & managers when they will be able to deliver my car. Despite of my querries they indirectly ask for bribe or some commision from me for delivery of my car

I already have made full payment from bank loan(SBI) to Suhani motors on which i have alredy paid my 1st insatllment & incurring intrest on car which i have not even recieved.

Please not that one showroom is delivering car in exact two months time & other is not giving any sign after 2.5 months also.

This is not my first maruti but this kind of dealer response please dont make it my last maruti. Its already been over 2 months i ,ve booked the car & other car has been delivered 10 days back please take some action aginst the dealer & have my car delivered ASAP.

Jaswinder Singh
    +91 [protected]

Maruti swift vdi(white) on 7th May 2010.
    (Allotment Number-1701-D-60328)
    i want to make a complent of your mycar bhopal's employee, regarding renewal of car insurence policy, ms rajani called me frequently for insurence.when i reached the respective showroom, she gave incomplete information - she never mentioned about passenger insurence, she provided unsiutable mobile charger, idv price of my vehical was evaluated lower than other insurence company.overall, her behavior was very unsatisfactory.at present, i have given a post dated cheaque.please inform why i should not cancel the payment due to inadequate services provided under ur roof???
    I have contacted maruti helpline too, but from there I received no positive response. even maruti dealers M/s Kataria's representative told us, we have change the tyres and sold it in market

Complaint with date wise fact :

On 19th August 2007, I purchased a Pearl white colour Maruti Suzuki Grand vitara SUV (Reg No: MH-04 / DB-6725) car from the Fort Point Automotives Pvt Ltd, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai. While taking the delivery of the car there were two problems. First the alignment of the car was not proper. The car used to steer automatically towards the left side when the steering wheel is left free. Secondly, there was lot of vibration and cabin noise in the car. As if some loose parts are there inside the cabin. I informed the dealer on that day itself. I was assured that the problem was minor and would be rectified soon.

On 21st August, the car was given for check up . But the problem was not solved and I was told that problem would be solved during the 1st free service after completion on 1000 kms.

On 28th August, the car was given for first service . But even after keeping the car for 3 days the problem could not be rectified.

On 3rd September I wrote to Maruti Udyog Limited at [protected]@maruti.co.in and mentioned in detail about the problem.

On 9th September I again reminded maruti Udyog limited about the problem.

On 17th September I gave a written complaint to Fort Point Automotive.

On 24th September their works manager Mr. Keith D`souza called me saying they have to change some part relating to the suspension of the car and the parts would arrive in a weeks time .After that the car will be perfectly fine.

On 15th October the car was again serviced and kept for two days (Attachment No.3).During this service they said that the noise was coming from the AC piping, and the same had to be insulated. But even after changing the parts the alignment problem, the cabin noise and vibration noise is still there.

On 17th October again I gave them a written complaint and personally talked to the Managing Director Mr. Sundeep Bafna, to which they replied saying they need 15-20 days time to come to a conclusive solution to the problem.

On 19th October I got a written reply from them.

After all this I have filed a case against Maruti and Fort Point in Consumer Court ( Vile Parle ) and awaiting justice.

Just pondering ... because of our loose law these company are taking the consumers so lightly. Just imagine if this case to happen in country like US, or for that matter in JAPAN ????

suzuki/grant vitara — servicing problem

sir ,
      This is regarding my Grant Vitara. i have been using this car for the past 3months.my dealer is popular motors,kollam,kerala.I have given my car for first servicing before the recommended date.I Left my vechicle for servicing on 29/01/08 .The car was absolutely perfect before the first service.The problem is that after the first service the car is showing left pulling effect and also difficult to shift the gears(3rd&4th).
      Now the cars handling comfort has been lost and also we have to apply continious force in order to keep in a steady position while driving.The popular service team are not well trained about this car and they are unable to trace the problem.now it has passed 21days in service station,till now they have not rectified it.The popular service team is telling all the grant vitaras are having this same problem......i request to verfiy and find the solution.

Vijaya Lekshmi
      NIKIL NIVAS
      MYLAPORE,
      UMAYANNALURE PO,
      KOLLAM,
      KERALA
      i have bought a grand vitara in october 2008, from autovista, bandra ... the car is a huge problem on many accounts

i do not know what to do

the service center at wagoli. pune are not able to do any thing

i feel sad and will never buy a maruti suzuki products till i live

my number is[protected]

[protected]@msn.com
      spending lots of money on such cars and no response???wat type of people and company we have in india?
      people in maruthi should have a very serious look into the matter.wat type of customer service you are giving?
      i feel pity.
      similarly my 2007model grant vitara done only 30, 000km started giving front suspension problem, maruthi service centre changed its stabilising bar twice third time they used dezire stabilising bar in vain and concluded saying that suspension sound is ok.one thing for sure suzuki is no good in SUVs.
      my friend gulzar ali from jagdalpur ( c.g ) has been booked maruti alto exite limited edition colour ecru beige dated[protected] from sky automobiles jagdalpur and its main branch is in raipur c.g . and till date i have not receved my car.so i would like to know that in how many days you will deliver my car to sky automobiles. thanks. contact no is [protected]
      My Vitara DL2CAH4159, delivery taken 7th Feb., 2008, from Competent Automobiles, CP, New Delhi, now done 20, 000 Kms has precisely the same problem of left-side drift, till date, from the time of affecting delivery.
      !st Service - usual front wheel swap - an eye wash!
      Wheel rotation done every 5000 Kms. All tyre pressure ok.Left- drift persists. Maruti thinks otherwise.
      Last 5000 Kms showed up as excessive outer side wear on left tyre (original Yokohama). Alignments ok.
      Either Manufacturing Defect OR Faulty Tyres (complete lot)
      I am totally dis heartened, having owned 4 Gypsys, and numerous Maruti Cars. Good road experience (Himalayan Rally, 1990; drove to Ladakh-Leh via Manali on Gypsy, 1990; Charminar Challenge, 1991 and many many more).
      Hope Maruti / Suzuki Cares for this most expensive vehicle from their stable!
      Rgds, Chandi Das (+91-[protected])
      I have the same problem with my January 2009, Silky Silver Grand Vitara. I initially assumed it was a problem with the Power Steering System and took it to the dealer Sai Service, Worli. They did the usual wheel alignment and balancing. The problem was not rectified. Later, at the first service I again told them of the problem and they again did the wheel alignment and balancing. Still the problem persisted. Now they plan to open the entire suspension system and rectify the problem. It's frustrating for a car I paid 18 Lacs for.

grand vitara — steering problem

i purchased my car in 2008 and its been 2 years o[censored]sing it and when we bought it ..after 2 months its not comfortable for driving .sometimes it creates some problem and sometime another problem .and presently it is standing in service centre from past 3 months .and service centre worker are not giving us proper satisfaction ..so kindly look after my problem because now its reaaly bad to think that i have a car but still im not having it ....thanking you

I own a Maruti SX4 and was the BIGGEST FOOL to buy a sedan from Maruti when it was launched last year. I have not been getting...
        I booked maruti swiftdzire vxi at Vipul motors pvt.ltd, Faridabad on 31/03/2008 vide customer id no.[protected] dt.31/03/08....

i have booked swift desire with vipul moters faridabad on 4th of April 2008 i was told that i will get the delivery max in six weeks i have still not received any delivery uptill now and they are not giving any fix dates. my booking no is 08006236 in the name of Sunayana Automotive Components(p)ltd.
        I agree, try contacting the maruti direct toll number and complain about the dealer, they will take action and try to ensure you get your car in time. Also bargain for freebies as compensation after making the complaint.
        i have my old issue. i purchase zen in 2002, may 17.from kavisha motors bareilly. i deposited full ammount on the last week of march. i got delivery after 1.5 month late but i didnot receive interest on my deposite till today.although it was commitment of kavisha motors. i reminded them so many times.now i am going to change my car. i am interested in desire, but i dont want to purchase from bareilly. my zen vxi was regt.as UP 25 L 5860. RAJAN BHARDWAJ
        I have booked a dzire 6 weeks back from Spectra Thane. I was told that it will be delivered in 6 weeks. Now after 6 weeks not only it is not delivered, but there is no news of when it will be delivered. Does Maruti not even have a method to track and give exact delivery timelines? Are they so badly managed? Its not that cars get manufactured overnight. They are planned and manufactured based on schedules drawn up months in advance. Can they not have a better system to inform customers? Why don't they have something like a train ticket booking.. Its really sad to see this from maruti. Is it their arrogance that they are market leaders?
        I have booked a Maruti dzire 8 weeks back from AAA Vehicleades Naraina, Delhi. I was told that it will be delivered in 6 weeks. Now after 6 weeks not only it is not delivered, but there is no news of when it will be delivered and further to the above as per their saying I have got my Loan approved from the bank and its the policy of the bank that it must be used with 28 working days of getting approved. So, I am worried that I will start paying the instalments and will not have car with me, which will be totally unfair of Maruti's part. Does Maruti not even have a method to track and give exact delivery timelines? Are they so badly managed? Its not that cars get manufactured overnight. They are planned and manufactured based on schedules drawn up months in advance. Can they not have a better system to inform customers? Its really sad to see this from maruti. Is it their arrogance that they are market leaders?
        for VDI wait atleast 3 months and for ZDI wait atlest 7 months.
        regards

Maruti Swift Dzire — NO DELIVERY SINCE 3.5 MONTHS

i have booked SWIFT DEZIRE VDI at ETERNAL MOTORS, BHAVNAGAR ( GUJARAT) on 3/10/2009.

They were told me at the time of booking that delivery will given by January-2010.
        Now they are not replying satisfactory. They says that , COMPANY is not supplying cars timely & no tantative date of delivery they commits.

please do reasonable

Atishparmar
        Hi, I fully agree with the experience of Mr. Rajeev. In my case, I booked Maruti DZire on 8th Dec 2009 but after waiting for more than 3.5 months period with Rohan Motors Noida there is no clear response for delivery. Maruti needs to see that is this fair?. At booking time, the waiting time displayed by Rohan Motors was 3 months. How Maruti maintains its ISO certification in its customer delivery processes can be any body's guess.
        M.C. Chaube
        sir
        i have booked car maruthi swift vdi top end model.my misses likes this car very much i planned to gaved to surprise gift to her.to day i booked this car but they are telling the delivery is maximum 2 months but my wife b'day mar 9th.thatwhy i was totally disappoint to booked this car.but my my wife is very interest this car.but iam not satis fied the delivery time.
        MY CAR BOOKING NO-SOB10003934
        ABT MARUTHI
        BOOKED DATE-02/03/2011
        PLEASE KINDLY TAKE MY REQUEST
        M.HARI KRISHNA

I have booked a Swift DZire Vxi with Millenium Mobility, Pune, on 19th Apr 08, but still haven't got the delivery....

Dear Sir/Madam
          I had mailed earlier but so far no one has come from the respective department to acknowledge my mail. In continuation with the earlier mail let me remind you that I had purchased a Cherry Red Maruti Swift ZXI from Varun Motors Ring Road Vijayawada on 28/02/2008. I have no complaints against the car as such. But my experience with Varun Motors is not so good. Right from the day one I had problems. They are as follows:
          1. During the delivery the rear seats were not adjusted properly as the clips were broken. I had repurchased them and got them fitted.
          2. During the delivery the paint on inner left silver beading was lost which I got painted twice as the job was not done properly first time.
          3. The bonnet was dented because of my fault I got it repainted but later the bonnet was changed due to good will from Mr.Silar, Works Manager. (A complaint regarding this was lodged earlier).
          4. The left quarter panel and left door were dented due to my fault and I got them repainted. Even after repainting there were pin holes. As a good will Mr.Silar, Works Manager got the work done again. But the work was done partially. Some pinholes are still present and some parts of the quarter panel are orange and some are red. I am fed up with this kind of service (A complaint regarding this was lodged earlier).
          5. During the servicing or paint work some clear or paint fell on my car’s right front side. The clear was cleaned but when observed carefully there are plenty of scratches on the area and the some parts of the clear is still present. Thus it is obvious that the work was not done properly.
          6. The right back door was dented and I asked the workshop to get the dent removed. But they just repainted and did not remove the dent.
          I am totally fed up. One mistake is okay but repeated mistakes cannot be pardoned. But it looks like that only. You guys take it easy and so do the dealers. Ultimately it is the customers who get conned. Let me remind you that if you don’t have time for the customers then someone else will. Remember if there is no customer then there will be no company and no dealer. Varun Motors, Ring Road, Vijayawada is such a massive show room. It has all the facilities but they don’t have a simple facility to remove a dent without removing paint. The dent on my bonnet was so minor that it could have been easily removed by a non-destructive method (I saw the demo at Honda Show Room Vijayawada). But unfortunately Varun Maruti people removed the dent of my bonnet in a very destructive method and finally they could not restore the original beauty of my bonnet. Due to some grave mistakes a new bonnet was repainted and fixed. The paint of the new bonnet does not match the body and also there are plenty of pinholes on the bonnet. Gosh! I feel like kicking myself for buying this car and that too from Varun Motors, Vijayawada. I feel like choosing the choicest of expletives but unfortunately this is not possible. As a desperate measure I am requesting you for couple of things. First of all kindly make arrangements for a bonnet that has no errors and secondly I need an apology from Maruti Udyog and Varun Motors and that too in words. If these demands are not met then I will proceed to the court of law.
          Dr.Gautam
          i purchased alto at varun motors vijayawada. service response very poor.for filling complaints unrelated persons are noting. they dont know how to write spelling of perticular words. i have provied power windows formycar. manual leavers not handed over to me .local show room at kothagudem persons not lifting cellphones.ipurchased alto car on july 08.kindly solve simple probelms. due to irresponsable responce from local show room my fridends prefaring to viset mithra .
          Dear .. we had purchased a Swift VDI on 01.01.09 from your dealer, Competent, Canaught Place, New Delhi ... dispite of our several mails, phone calls, we are not getting R.C.Book.

Pl see and arrange the same ... copy of e-mail may be forwarde to you, on your request.

Rgds,

A..S.Parihar
          sir ive purchased a new alto lxi at varun motors ring road vijayawada. due to improper reversing of the car ive got a dent on the back door alias the dikky of the car. just a line, not completely scracthed paint with a dent along the line exactly over the logo of the varun. ive gone to the dealer just before but they said tht the pricing for removing the dent is such high as rs 3000. this is truly unfair, coz for such a small causse the pricing is soo high. ive enquired from relatively small dealers bout the pricing bout the repair which they said it would be some where round 1500 whcih is exactly half the amount. of course its a company dealer which i agree and the price variation would be some w here round three fourths tht outside but its double and the service consultants also dont respond. their job is just to sell the car and after tht when we call back to them for enquiry bout an issue they dont even bother to react. im sorry to say this sir but its so
          Dear Sir/Mam,
          I've purchased a Maruti Dezire Car in Feb. 2009 from EAKANSH WHEELS. Invoice No. VSL08001164 dated 17.03.2009, Engine No. is 13A1197206, chasis no. is 160275. We are doing regular service in Hira Automobiles, Patiala. We are facing a problem that this car's right side rear tyre is damaging day by day. We have lodged this complaint to dealer in Hira Automobiles every time on service day. But still we haven't got any solution of this complaint. Dealer is also not giving any response to us. Even we have also lodged this complaint in Regional office Chandigarh but after so many reminders we haven't got any response from them. Please tell us that who will be responsible for any mishappening. If you will not take any necessary action we shall go to Consumer Court. So, kindly resolve this matter as soon as possible.
          Dear sir/mam,
          I have purchased a maruthi SWIFT LDI in 2010 from VARUN MOTORS PVT.Ltd., IN SRIKAKULAM DIST, ANDHRA PRADESH. CHASIS NO-MA3FKEB1S00549342DA, Engine no: D13A1397675. we are doing regular service in "varun motars "at srikakulam.recentliy the vehicle met with an accident and got damaged on one side (door).The vehicle handed over the service centre on 9-5-2011 and they gave the deliver date at[protected].But still they didn't give the vehicle so far.they take long time to deliver the car.If you will not take any necessary action we shall go to Consumer Court. So, kindly resolve this matter as soon as possible.

would like to start by informing you that the kind of services/products being offered by Maruti Suzuki India Limited & its authorized service dealers are not what the consumer today is expecting and unfortunately this is the second time that I have been a victim of this experience with MSIL products.

I have bought a new Esteem LXi model from ROHAN MOTORS, Sector-1, Noida in the month of January 2008 with registration no: UP 16 R 8216, Chassis No: MA3EMD81SOO490390 and since the time I had taken the car out of the showroom, it has been giving me pains and lot of problems. Within one month (approx) from the invoice date, the car started giving me starting problems and I had to push the car for long distances to approach for help. When contacted the ROHAN MOTORS service station in Noida, I was told that I might have left the head lights on in the night and that is why the battery had got discharged. The next day again I faced a similar situation and when again I contacted the same service station, after a lot of argument & complaints they were able to figure out that there was a problem with the car battery as two or three of the battery cells have died and then replaced the battery. Please refer to the dealer claim form enclosed with this letter dated January 30, 2008.

At the time of the second free service, I had complained of the mileage & about the problem I was facing with the central locking. The car was giving me a mileage of only 10-11 kmpl within city and 11.5 kmpl on highways & at times the central locking did not work and I had to manually open the car with the key and then the central locking would start working. At the time of the delivery when asked if the problems told have been inspected and solved, they said that they have sorted out the problem and now I will not face any such problems. But till date both the problems have not been solved and I am still getting a mileage of 11 kmpl and even the central locking facility fails to function at times.

On May 31, 2008 while visiting one of my relatives with my wife at 10 pm in the night, I got a shock seeing the temperature needle almost touching the “H” mark. When I pulled over and opened the bonut of the car, I realized that the radiator fan was not working and I again had to push the car for a minimum of 2 kms and ask for help. I also registered a complaint for the same at the 24-Hour Maruti On Road Service and a Service Engineer (Mobile: +91-[protected]) also visited me yesterday June 01, 2008 at 5:40 pm (as asked for) and he told me that I need to take the car to the workshop as there is a fault with the fan run time and he has done a temporary setup by connecting the fan directly. Today i.e. June 2, 2008 while on my way to office the Air Conditioner stopped working and also I faced problem of “Missing”. The entire journey to my office I had to drive without the AC and face the problem of “Missing” as if there was some dust in the fuel pipe or fuel injector as there were a lot of jerks experienced.

Frankly speaking I am totally disgusted and very unsatisfied with the overall experience I’ve had so far with the MSIL and its products. One thing is for sure that I would never ever suggest anybody to go for Maruti products and would also give them reasons for the same sharing my experiences so far. MSIL can either start working immediately on my complaints or sit over it and try to hide it from the industry and consumers like the way ROHAN MOTORS did. Probably losing one customer would not affect Maruti at all but then one (irate and very dissatisfied) customer is definitely what Maruti Suzuki India Limited has lost forever.
            I had a plan of buying WagonR from ABT cares. I have contacted a dealer Mr. Rajni kanth([protected]) of Maruti ABT care chennai several times for the test drive for WagonR. His response to my request is too poor and now i thought of buying car from another company.

Please make sure that this wont happen in future to any other customers.

My Maruti swift Lxi bearing no BR-01AE-2767 has been purcased from M/s VAUs Automobiles. I have clearly done all the servicing and accidental claims from the maruti service station only. During my (3rd Service) last service at Vipul Motor in July/ August 2007, I have complained about the seat of front left side was not working properly specially movement around horizontal axis (i.e. Leaning front and back). The complain from there has been shifted to service division by one of the staff Sh. Deenanath. No any fruit full reply were achieved till date despite of many conversation through phone and even leaving car at Vipul motor for more than One week. Sir please look in to the matter, give me the pain relief.
            This mail comes from your side but still i am not get any response from your side.pleas give me a solution.
            Avinash [protected]

Please include the following line in all replies.
            Tracking number: HT20070118_[protected]

Thank you for visiting our website.
            We are forwarding your request to the concerned department and they will
            get in touch with you shortly.

Maruti Customer Care

Cap_Time: 4:55:54 PM
            Details : Dear customer care Sir I am Book a omni on 15/12/2005, at Vau's

Automibiles, patna, receipt no-2005-06/3389, Allotment no:[protected] with

a some of Rs.1001(booking charge). Sir, some personel reason i could not

purchase the car.After a month i contact your dealer(Vau's)and told same

problem and requesting him to refund my deposit money but your dealer
            does not refund my deposit amount at now iam suferring till date so
            pleas help us. regard S.k upadhyay
            sir, I am pankaj premi before some time you given advt.in the news paper in jan at samrat hotel.I have given interview in your samrat hotel.I am selected in allinze motors.but after some time he will no reply and no call me .
            when I go to company so he said to me that we will you call you.now tell me what is this because you show in the paper "on the sopt job offer" now tell me what can i do
            August -2010 I met the accident my car than I given the vechicle to sagar automobiles, body repair department, service enginner Mr Sadhiq, bangalore, they given the time delevery of vechicle 10 working days, damage of my vechicle detiles given below
            1) left front door,
            2) left back door,
            3) left front bumper,
            4) left head light broktn,
            than after I receved my car, 15 working days that time front head light not fitted properley and front door in side pad not replased, I given the complaint to service engeneer sadhiq they told me present stock is not avaliable you come 1st free service that time we will replase, 1st free service they taken my car 4 days but not replased the mat, 2nd free service time same repeted, 3rd service time same repeated .
            than I give the 4th paid service on one day back dated 17/08/2011 now allso they not given replasement of left front door inside mat I spoken to manager kumerasan sagar automobiles, g.m sidayappa now they told me give me 4 days stock is not available they given the feed back to me .
            now what I can do, give me the right feed back to me imedetiley because iam suffreng last one year .
            1) can I received my car same condetion,
            2) Than I give the complaint to police FIR,

i have purchase bill, 1, 2, 3, servicess bills, i need the feed back as soon as possible .

Thanking you,
            Yugandhar reddy.k,
            Bangalore.
            [protected].

HI,
              SIR WE HAVE PROBLEM OF MARUTI BRANCH IN AHEMDABAD AND COMPLAIN ALSO SO PLEASE CAN U CALLON YAIS NUMBER[protected] OK
              THANKS
              REGARDS,
              SATNAM SINGH DUGAL
              even i am facing a problem in Delhi at mayapuri dealer. They say some turbocharger is damaged. And for replacing it My car has been standing in their parking lot for more than a month approx.

They dont have any proper resolution, being having an advantage to be close to manesar plant. They are unable to find parts and i am daily hiring a CAB to go to office...
              आदरणीय महोदय,
              मैं अनिल कुमार जैन, मेरे पास एक मारुती ओमनी कार्गो है, जिसका न० DL-1LK-0910 है, जिसे लिए हुए मात्र 8 महीने हुए है, जिसकी पहली सर्विस मैंने motormagic automobiles pvt ltd से कराई थी, उसके बाद सारी सर्विस मैंने FAIR DEAL CARS PVT LTD (साहिबाबाद ) से कराई थी मेरी गाडी माइलेज (AVERAGE ) कम देने के कारण सर्विस सेंटर भेजी थी, उन्होंने LPG किट साफ़ की थी उस दिन से मेरी गाडी में स्टार्टिंग की परेशानी आ रही हैं, मैंने उसको तुंरत FAIR DEAL CARS PVT LTD (साहिबाबाद ) में दिखाया तो उन्होंने टालमटोल कर गाडी का बिल बना कर गाडी को सर्विस स्टेशन से बाहर निकाल दिया, गाडी १०-१५ KM चलने के बाद गाडी में वही परेशानी दुबारा आने लगी, दुबारा गाडी FAIR DEAL CARS PVT LTD (साहिबाबाद ) भेजने पर
              उन्होंने कहा यह दुबारा गाडी आपको मथुरा रोड़ फरीदाबाद ले जाने पड़ेगी, मैंने अपनी ड्राईवर फरीदाबाद भेजा तो वहा के वर्कशॉप अभियंता (ENGNR) देखने के बाद पाया की उसके बायरिंग के तारों को उल्टा लगाया था,
              मुझे FAIR DEAL CARS PVT LTD (साहिबाबाद ) के कारण मानसिक और आर्थिक रूप से नुक्सान उठाना पडा, मुझे बिल के रूप में FAIR DEAL CARS PVT LTD (साहिबाबाद )को २२०० रु देने पड़े जो पूरी तरह से ग़लत है, क्या जॉब कार्ड बनने के बाद उपभोक्ता की जिमेदारी है की वो गाडी को यहा से वहा करता रहे .कंपनी की और से किए ख़राब और असावधानी पूर्ण कार्य के कारण मुझे अब तक परेशानी उठानी पड़ रही है,
              अत: आपसे अनुरोध है की मेरी इस शिकायत पर FAIR DEAL CARS PVT LTD (साहिबाबाद ) के खिलाफ् तुंरत कार्यवाही की जाए, और मेरे नुक्सान की भरपाई जल्द कराई जाए /
              अनिल कुमार जैन इंजन n[protected]
              मकान n0 -698/c गली n0-16 चेसीस n[protected]
              आदर्श मोहला परचेज की तारीख-२८०४-08
              मोजपुर, दिल्ली-११००५३
              phone no -[protected]
              We had purchased a VDI Swift on 01.01.09 from Competent, CP, Delhi ... and dispite of our repeated phone/e-mail, we are not getting our R.C.Book.

We can forward our mail, wrote to them, on your request.

A.S.Parihar
              please don't deal with KTL Motors lko. It will be a horrible experience.
              dear sir,
              i am ashish gupta i have purchased maruti ritz .its run around 1500 km and its give very poor average of 8 to 10.. first service is done at saya service station g.t karnal road, delhi service is very poor.am not satisfied for service and avreage of car...please contact me at this no.[protected].

I have 3 vehicle of Maruti Suzuki, But first time I'm facing this kind of problem,
              I purchased new car SWIFT DESIRE-disel on may 2009, Car is run only 10, 000Km only, Buy and 3 times service aslo from Batra Auto Copmany Faridabad (haryana),

Facing problem of knocking and viberation regularly, I'm giving SAME complain from first service, no any employee give any proper reason and reply, But now on my regular complain from last 7 days No Any employee giving proper respons that when He will be come for check & pick for this vehicle,

Please give me proper reply as soon as possible... my no. is [protected], Car no. HR51 AE 7150,
              @SATNAM SINGH DUGAL Maruti follows the ideology of serving the customers better and in a fair way . Your problem is passed on to Maruti team. Need details on your issue.. do drop a mail to [protected]@gmail.com...

I have booked a Swift Dezire VDI Model ( Booking no. 5477 ) with Berkely Motors Indl Area Chandigarh.
                I went to them on friday 23/05/2008 for cancellation of the booking and refund of the money . Mr Amit an employee of the dealer called me on saturday 24/05/2008 to take the payment. I went on 24/05/2008 and he called me on 25/05/2008 to take the payment. He did not give the payment on 25/05/2008 . I inquired on 26/05/2008 and Mr. Kapoor told me that their Boss is away to Turkey and you can receive the payment after he arrive from there.

Why they are harassing the customer when there are rules that booking amount will be returned immedicately after the cancellation of the booking is made. I have already made a complaint to the Maruti Udyog ( complaint no 654446 ).
                too much waiting for Astilo--booked on 30/06/2008 complaint lock with matrui toll free [protected] on 17/07/08..

no response from maruti as well as dealer.

paying EMI to Bank even not using car.

really upsetting ...

Sales executive from EVM Vytilla had committed a price before booking a Swift car after consulting with their manager. Since it was difficult for him to come to my location, he informed the price details through phone. This price has been verified atleast 10-12 times with him through phone. But on next day when I went for booking, he was not there and another executive told that it won't be possible to deliver the car in that price. On contacting the first executive, he told that Manager had changed his promise and hence could not give the car in the committed price. It was totally disappointing to get such a pathetic customer interaction from a Maruti dealer. But the problem didn't end there. After some time, they have informed they will deliver with a small discount in accessories(less than 0.5%) and hence we came back to EVM Vytilla, from a different location. In the middle of booking procedure, they again changed their promise regarding the colour of car and delivery date. From the begining itself, we informed the colour to them. But they told that they could give only Silky Silver color and didn't allow us to opt the colour. It seems that they were trying to give us a car which was cancelled by someone else. Both executives informed us that their manager (Jishil) has changed the promise and they could not do anything. Executives also didn't allow us to spoke to Manager. Could not understand if this is the way Maruti wants its dealers to interact with customers.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I also had a bad experience with EVM last week. They stopped the dealership of Maruti and they are planning to sell the old stock they are having. Almost all the vehicle they are having will be in bad condition in terms of interior, accessories etc...So better avoid purchasing new vehicle from EVM.
                  I had purchased a Maruti Alto from them and within 4 days of purchase, I had to replace the horn, fuel display fuse, some interior parts, wiper blades...and still some issues are there with the wiper and the rear view mirror. I need to raplace them soon. Will this be the condition we are expecting for the new vehicle we are purchasing??? Instead I could have gone for some second hand cars, which may be having less than the repairs mentioned above (Very few are mentioned here...This space is not enough for describing the entire experience with the EVM showroom and with the Sales Manager Gishil Bose !!!)
                  My Experiance with Mr Gishil Bose Sales Manager was awasome, I have visisted a lot of dealerships and purchased almost all medium brands, but have not seen a person like him - He is Gem of A guy...

Hi there,

I had booked my Maruti Dzire on 31st of March 2008... At the time of booking dealer - Sepctra Motors, borivali confirmed delivery within 30 days... Till date I have not got any confirm dates on the delivery...

Recently, I had got to know Maruti increased prices of Dzire by Rs. 18, 000/- and this is to stop the Introductory Prices plus the Steel Price Hike...

My question is, will I have to bear this expenses... and if so why so... If the prices were introdcutory offer then it should have been extended to all those customer's who has booked during initial period after the launch...

This is unfair from Maruti... First of all they take orders and then don't deliver to customer on time and to add to this Maruti is asking to pay... Infact, it should be Maruti who should be paying for the Booking Amount been used for more than 2 Months without Interest...

Can someone guide me on this...

Best Re,

Sameer
                    Maruti is taking us on a ride. TIll date they have been producing very few dzire petrol cars.They are trying to create artificial demand in the market.Today honda slashed the price. Where as Maruti increased the price. WIth out delivering the car.
                    The letter I wrote to Maruti, couple of days back

I have made a booking of SWIFT DZIRE, vxi about 1.5 months back.
                    1.Apparently Maruti is very slow on delivery and the dealers does not
                    want to commit to any delivery date. So I don't know when I'll get the
                    car!! 2.The price of the model has been increased thereafter by more
                    than 35000/-. Since I have booked before the price hike. I'm assuming
                    the old price will be honoured by Maruti. Tata is honouring a price
                    commitment made 3 years back. If otherwise, do let me know

Below is their response

"We do understand your feelings, but kindly allow us to explain. The forces of supply and demand drive the current market situation. Fierce competition has major impact of decision-making. Market place offers products at any given point of time - with certain price benefits and promotional schemes - that keep changing from time to time. It is up to the individual customer to decide on a particular product and price package prevailing at that point of time. In this context we regret to inform you that there are no such provision we have to entertain your claim favorably under these circumstances"

Bottom-line they are trying to cheat customers by making them book at a lower price and then hike the price later, without even promising a delivery date - all in the name of Fierce competition. I feel so cheated.
                    had booked my Maruti swift on 12th of dec 2008...sr no is 988 allotment no 57270 At the time of booking dealer - Swani Motors, amritsar punjab confirmed delivery within 40 days... Till date I have not got any confirm dates on the delivery...

Recently, I went to dealer and he told me that if i'll pay Rs. 20, 000/- extra
                    then i got the car

This is unfair from Maruti...
                    plz do something

Myself Nilesh Bhojak, owner of Maruti 800AC model-Dec-2006 (Registration no. PB 10BY 6545 Under name of Mr. Bhal Chander Bhojak of Sham Nagar, Ludhiana). My car's side doors painted just 6 months before and after one month before paint of one door starts pilling off. And i got repainted the same . Now paint for second door starts pilling off. Last time in April, 08, when I serviced my car . It was not good at all. I complaint to them and they assures me to rectify the same and provide me sustitute car for the meantime. after that no hearing. My car was serviced from Swani Motors Ltd, G.T. ROAD, LUDHIANA. I am keeping all the bills for the same. Even colors for the painted doors are not matching, when we are complaining they are excusing that it is because of sun shadow. I am just fedup with all these nonsense and excuses. Kindly do the needful.

NILESH K. BHOJAK
                      MOB : [protected]

Maruti Udyog Limited — Bumper Paints

My Zen LXi got accident 2 months back and bumpers were changed and from Modern Automobiles Hisar, they were painted pearl silver but now during washing its paint is coming out .. .. this is service that Maruti gives ...

MARUTI TRUE VALUE-FORTPOINT THANE
                        GM : Mr. Sandesh Dughad
                        CEO Mr. Rakesh
                        MD : Mr. Sandeep Bafna
                        br...

DEAR SIR, BEFORE PUTTING THIS COMPLAINT I WOULD LIKE TO WARN YOU THAT I WANT A CLEAR SOLUTION OUT OF IT OTHERWISE THINGS WILL TURN SERIOUSLY.I HAD PURCHASED WAGON R LXI DUO ROYAL GOLD MH-12-ET-3862 FROM MILINIUM MOBILITY WORTH 4 LAKHS.ON 7TH MAY 2008.BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE IT WAS CLEARLY TOLD TO THE SALES PERSON WHO INTEREACTED WITH US TO OFFER A TEST DRIVE FOR THE SAME CLASS OF VEHICLE.IT WAS TOLD BY HIME THAT THE VEHICLE WAS AVAILABLE AND ON HIS WORDS WE BOOKED TICKET FROM MUMBAI TO PUNE ON 4TH MAY 2008.ON REACHING AT MILLINIUM MOBILITY THINGS TURNED DRASTICALLY BAD AND WORST.THE SALES EXECUTIVE TOLD US THAT THERE IS NO WAGON R LXI DUO(DEMO CAR) AVAILABLE FOR TEST DRIVE.PLS MAKE A NOTE THAT THESE THING ALL OCCURED BEFORE REGISTERING OF THE VEHICLE AND ALSO FULL PAYMENT IS MADE.THE SAME COLOUR WAS AVAILABLE IN THE SHOWROOM, HENCE I REQUESTED THE SALES EXECUTIVE TO OFFER A TEST DRIVE OF ROYAL GOLD COLOUR WHICH HE STRICTLY REFUSED.IN MUMBAI AND OTHER CITIES THERE IS WAGON R LXI DUO GIVEN AS A TEST DRIVE FOR CUSTOMERS WHO INTEND TO BOOK THEN WHY THESE PEOPLE CANNOT OFFER ME A TEST DRIVE FOR THE SAME.IT WAS ALSO TOLD BY THE SALES PERSON THAT SOME GIFTS WILL BE GIVEN TO ME ON PURCHASING OF NEW WAGON R LXI DUO.WHICH WAS NOT FULFILLED AT THE TIME OF NEW VEHICLE DELIVERY.I ALSO TOLD HIM TO SHOW ME THE UNDER CHASSIS OF THE VEHICLE WHICH THE DEALER INSISTED BY TELLING ME THE REASON OF NON VAILABILITY OF 2 POST LIFT AT THE SHOW ROOM.I IMMEDIATELY TOLD HIM TO TAKE IT TO WORKSHOP AS I AS A CUSTOMER WANTED TO SEE IT.BUT THE DEALER CLEARLY INSISTED.ALL THESE DISCUSSIONS ARE RECORDED WHICH IF NOT TAKEN CARE OF WILL MAKE THE DEALER AND COMPANY IN TROUBLE.ALSO I HARD HIM SAYING THAT GAADI LIYA CHAAR LAAKH KA TO KYA EHESAAN KIYA KYA?WHICH IS WORST FROM DEALER POINT OF VIEW.I WANT TO HAVE ANSWERS TO EVERY QUESTION?I WOULG RATHER REQUEST THE DEALER OR COMPANY TO OFFER ME A GOOD GIFT PROMISE GIVEN BY YOUR DEALER IMMEDIATELYOR ELSE I WILL FORWARD ALL DETAILS TO CONSUMER COURT IN PUNE.U CAN CALL ME ON [protected] OR 26172688 OR [protected]

Maruti Udyog
                          Dear Sir.
                          I Bought Maruti swift LDI wide invoice no VSL 07002903 dt 03/05/2008 from D D MOTORS wazirpur Delhi.
                          Sir, since I bought the vehicle i am facing problems with it, which is reported to D D MOTORS in 1 service, but was not irradicated due to negligence.
                          I met an accident on 3/5/2008 which caused casual damages to outer body of the car & i got it repaired from D D MOTORs wide job card no JC 08028590, but after taking delivery from workshop i experienced some defects in the car caused by D D motors ( Under body nuts loose, radiator kit loose, L R door damaged, woobling) for same visited to D D motors again on 12/05/2005.and got the job card no JC 08029153 and took the delivery on 13/05/2008.

Again after paying for bill to D D motors, i faced same problem in the car for which i revisited and complained to Mr ashok sharma D D motors.and was promised delivery by 4 PM 14/05/2005, but after several calls i got stupid lies from advisor K.V . Sagar . Till 15/05/2008 i dint get the delivery of the car. Sir we bought the car to drive not to visit D D MOTORS
                          Sir i need complete explanation on the matter.

Early reply will be appriciated
                          Sushant Gupta.
                          E-12 Model town Delhi
                          91 [protected].
                          SUBJECT: Unsatisfied with the swift LDI Maruthi CAR Booking Service.
                          [protected][protected][protected][protected]-----

CAR Booked: SWIFT-LDI (Bright red color)

Date of booking:[protected]

CAR booked in the name: Dr. Davis

SHOP name from which the CAR was Booked: [SITARAM MOTORS, THRISSUR, TUDA Road, Peringavu, Thrissur-22]

Ph:[protected], 2325040

Receipt No : [19330]

Amount Payed in Advance to SITARAM's MOTORs:[50000-]

Respected sir,
                          I am Dr. Davis Moyalan. My son's engagement is on 30th September 2008. For the same purpose I booked the car on July 18th 2008.VIJU, the sales person from SITARAM's MOTORs, Promised to issue the CAR within 2 to 2.5 months. Recently I talked with the sales person, mr. VIJU and he is now not sure whether he can issue the car by the end of 30th september 2008 . So If this is the case, We are forced to cancel the order. We cannot tolerate such faults.
                          So Please do the necessary to issue the CAR by end of 29 September. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Dr. Davis Moyalan,
                          Moyalan House,
                          North Chalakudy,
                          Trichur District,
                          Kerala, Pincode-680307.
                          Mob:[protected]
                          Ph:[protected]

I had given my Esteem VX model for general servicing & oil change on Tuesday, 29th April 2008 to Kulkarni Motors (Authorized Maruti Service Centre) In Viman Nagar, Pune. I gave my car to them in an immaculate condition. I received my car from them on 2nd May 2008 & was shocked to see the worst condition of my so pampered & loved car.

1. The front bumper of car was in almost 2 pieces.
                            2. The left indicator was punched inside the body of the car.
                            3. Bonnet’s alignment was towards the left side.
                            4. Bonnet got more than 7 to 8 dents on it.
                            5. Bonnet was almost half inch above the headlights.
                            6. The paint of the bumper was cracked.

When I questioned them about the condition of the car, no one took the responsibility & no one answered me that why it happened & how it happened. The owner of the service centre Mr.Kulkarni was present around so I called him to inspect the vehicle. He inspected the vehicle & completely agreed that something has happened to it & said he is not sure that how it happened & who was responsible. He asked me to come to the service centre the next day. I visited the service centre next day & Mr.Kulkarni stated that the mechanic (Ghansham) agreed that he was responsible for some kind of accident / mishap of the vehicle. The mechanic said that he was trying to take the test drive of the vehicle but the bleeding of break was not done so he banged the vehicle in some other vehicle. I was asked to give them the car so that they can repair it. I gave my car to them for the repairs on Monday, 5th May 2008 & was told that they will give me a call when the repairs are done. I was called by them the very next day i.e.; on Tuesday, 6th may 2008, the car was still in a bad condition.

1. The dents on bonnet were visible.
                            2. The paint of the bumper had more cracks on it.
                            3. The indicator was still punched inside the body.

I asked the workshop supervisor Raj about the condition of the car. He stated, “We don’t want to spend money on it so we just tried to clear the dents on it by doing minor denting job”. I requested him to please get the repairs done properly so that I get some satisfaction of the job done, after a conversation of more than an hour the supervisor agreed to do the job & asked me to take the delivery of the car from them on Saturday, 10th May 2008. I went to the workshop on 10th evening to take the delivery but still the work was not done & I was asked to come again on Monday, 12th May 2008. I visited the workshop on Tuesday, 13th May at 10’ O Clock in the morning to take the delivery of the car, car was not repaired properly, the paint job done is bad & the car has different shades of color now. They again banged the car from behind during these days (from 5th May to 13th May), the boot of car got a major dent on it on right hand side ( the place where the sticker of Esteem VX is placed), I told them about the new accident but they did not agree to it & replied very rudely, “ Free mei gaadi itni paint kar di hai ab aur kya kare aapke liye” (We have done this much of work for free for you now we cant do any more.)

I am very disappointed with the misbehavior done with me. The present condition of the car due to the accidents is very bad.

1. The paint work is very poor.
                            2. Paint has different shades.
                            3. The left wheel of car is making bad noises when turning the steering to right hand side.
                            4. The silencer of car is making sounds like an auto rickshaw’s silencer.
                            5. The part inside the bumper is in a wrong shape due to the first accident by Ghansham.
                            6. The boot of car has a major dent on the right hand side.
                            7. The bonnet of the car is still not aligned & is more towards the left side of the vehicle.

For two weeks I had been hiring car to travel to my office by spending Rs.1300 per day. I visited the workshop for more than 5 times & spent a lot of money for that. I had mental stress due to all these incidents. The people use to complement my car by saying, “we have never seen such a well maintained Esteem” & now they ask me about the worst condition of my car which has spoiled my social image.

We have been using Maruti cars from March of 1985 till date & I was planning to buy a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire VDI in next month but now due to this entire episode I am totally dissatisfied with the service of Maruti & plan to cancel the purchase of any Maruti vehicle in future. My colleague already took quotation for WagonR Duo but now he also plans to buy a Santro in spite of buying a WagonR. I will make sure that no one in my friend circle, family or my colleagues buys a Maruti product.

I request Maruti to contact me & do something about the car or else I will be forced to tell the complete incident to my lawyer who can communicate with the dealer & Maruti Udyog legally & get everything solved. I am a customer & I am aware about all my rights. I along with my lawyer will also plan to give details about this complete story to media so that the customers of Maruti Suzuki can be aware about my dissatisfaction from the bad service by Maruti & also be aware about the misbehavior done with me by Maruti service centre employees.

I have the old pictures of my car which I can present to my lawyer along with new pictures. I have the invoice of the services done & also have the records of the phone calls made to the service centre & to Mr.Kulkarni.

Nitin Sachdev
                            Flat.203, Bldg. A1,
                            Rakshak Nagar Gold,
                            Kharadi,
                            Pune-411014.
                            Maharashtra, India.
                            Mob. [protected] & [protected]
                            nitin.v.[protected]@gmail.com

To get your dezire before delivery time just visit http://cosmotechband.blogspot.com/ and
                              find the way to reach maruti...