Maruti Suzuki India

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Fax: +91 44 2824 2059

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

Myself Nilesh Bhojak, owner of Maruti 800AC model-Dec-2006 (Registration no. PB 10BY 6545 Under name of Mr. Bhal Chander Bhojak of Sham Nagar, Ludhiana). My car's side doors painted just 6 months before and after one month before paint of one door starts pilling off. And i got repainted the same . Now paint for second door starts pilling off. Last time in April, 08, when I serviced my car . It was not good at all. I complaint to them and they assures me to rectify the same and provide me sustitute car for the meantime. after that no hearing. My car was serviced from Swani Motors Ltd, G.T. ROAD, LUDHIANA. I am keeping all the bills for the same. Even colors for the painted doors are not matching, when we are complaining they are excusing that it is because of sun shadow. I am just fedup with all these nonsense and excuses. Kindly do the needful.

NILESH K. BHOJAK
MOB : [protected]

Maruti Udyog Limited — Bumper Paints

My Zen LXi got accident 2 months back and bumpers were changed and from Modern Automobiles Hisar, they were painted pearl silver but now during washing its paint is coming out .. .. this is service that Maruti gives ...

MARUTI TRUE VALUE-FORTPOINT THANE
    GM : Mr. Sandesh Dughad
    CEO Mr. Rakesh
    MD : Mr. Sandeep Bafna
    br...

DEAR SIR, BEFORE PUTTING THIS COMPLAINT I WOULD LIKE TO WARN YOU THAT I WANT A CLEAR SOLUTION OUT OF IT OTHERWISE THINGS WILL TURN SERIOUSLY.I HAD PURCHASED WAGON R LXI DUO ROYAL GOLD MH-12-ET-3862 FROM MILINIUM MOBILITY WORTH 4 LAKHS.ON 7TH MAY 2008.BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE IT WAS CLEARLY TOLD TO THE SALES PERSON WHO INTEREACTED WITH US TO OFFER A TEST DRIVE FOR THE SAME CLASS OF VEHICLE.IT WAS TOLD BY HIME THAT THE VEHICLE WAS AVAILABLE AND ON HIS WORDS WE BOOKED TICKET FROM MUMBAI TO PUNE ON 4TH MAY 2008.ON REACHING AT MILLINIUM MOBILITY THINGS TURNED DRASTICALLY BAD AND WORST.THE SALES EXECUTIVE TOLD US THAT THERE IS NO WAGON R LXI DUO(DEMO CAR) AVAILABLE FOR TEST DRIVE.PLS MAKE A NOTE THAT THESE THING ALL OCCURED BEFORE REGISTERING OF THE VEHICLE AND ALSO FULL PAYMENT IS MADE.THE SAME COLOUR WAS AVAILABLE IN THE SHOWROOM, HENCE I REQUESTED THE SALES EXECUTIVE TO OFFER A TEST DRIVE OF ROYAL GOLD COLOUR WHICH HE STRICTLY REFUSED.IN MUMBAI AND OTHER CITIES THERE IS WAGON R LXI DUO GIVEN AS A TEST DRIVE FOR CUSTOMERS WHO INTEND TO BOOK THEN WHY THESE PEOPLE CANNOT OFFER ME A TEST DRIVE FOR THE SAME.IT WAS ALSO TOLD BY THE SALES PERSON THAT SOME GIFTS WILL BE GIVEN TO ME ON PURCHASING OF NEW WAGON R LXI DUO.WHICH WAS NOT FULFILLED AT THE TIME OF NEW VEHICLE DELIVERY.I ALSO TOLD HIM TO SHOW ME THE UNDER CHASSIS OF THE VEHICLE WHICH THE DEALER INSISTED BY TELLING ME THE REASON OF NON VAILABILITY OF 2 POST LIFT AT THE SHOW ROOM.I IMMEDIATELY TOLD HIM TO TAKE IT TO WORKSHOP AS I AS A CUSTOMER WANTED TO SEE IT.BUT THE DEALER CLEARLY INSISTED.ALL THESE DISCUSSIONS ARE RECORDED WHICH IF NOT TAKEN CARE OF WILL MAKE THE DEALER AND COMPANY IN TROUBLE.ALSO I HARD HIM SAYING THAT GAADI LIYA CHAAR LAAKH KA TO KYA EHESAAN KIYA KYA?WHICH IS WORST FROM DEALER POINT OF VIEW.I WANT TO HAVE ANSWERS TO EVERY QUESTION?I WOULG RATHER REQUEST THE DEALER OR COMPANY TO OFFER ME A GOOD GIFT PROMISE GIVEN BY YOUR DEALER IMMEDIATELYOR ELSE I WILL FORWARD ALL DETAILS TO CONSUMER COURT IN PUNE.U CAN CALL ME ON [protected] OR 26172688 OR [protected]

Maruti Udyog
      Dear Sir.
      I Bought Maruti swift LDI wide invoice no VSL 07002903 dt 03/05/2008 from D D MOTORS wazirpur Delhi.
      Sir, since I bought the vehicle i am facing problems with it, which is reported to D D MOTORS in 1 service, but was not irradicated due to negligence.
      I met an accident on 3/5/2008 which caused casual damages to outer body of the car & i got it repaired from D D MOTORs wide job card no JC 08028590, but after taking delivery from workshop i experienced some defects in the car caused by D D motors ( Under body nuts loose, radiator kit loose, L R door damaged, woobling) for same visited to D D motors again on 12/05/2005.and got the job card no JC 08029153 and took the delivery on 13/05/2008.

Again after paying for bill to D D motors, i faced same problem in the car for which i revisited and complained to Mr ashok sharma D D motors.and was promised delivery by 4 PM 14/05/2005, but after several calls i got stupid lies from advisor K.V . Sagar . Till 15/05/2008 i dint get the delivery of the car. Sir we bought the car to drive not to visit D D MOTORS
      Sir i need complete explanation on the matter.

Early reply will be appriciated
      Sushant Gupta.
      E-12 Model town Delhi
      91 [protected].
      SUBJECT: Unsatisfied with the swift LDI Maruthi CAR Booking Service.
      [protected][protected][protected][protected]-----

CAR Booked: SWIFT-LDI (Bright red color)

Date of booking:[protected]

CAR booked in the name: Dr. Davis

SHOP name from which the CAR was Booked: [SITARAM MOTORS, THRISSUR, TUDA Road, Peringavu, Thrissur-22]

Ph:[protected], 2325040

Receipt No : [19330]

Amount Payed in Advance to SITARAM's MOTORs:[50000-]

Respected sir,
      I am Dr. Davis Moyalan. My son's engagement is on 30th September 2008. For the same purpose I booked the car on July 18th 2008.VIJU, the sales person from SITARAM's MOTORs, Promised to issue the CAR within 2 to 2.5 months. Recently I talked with the sales person, mr. VIJU and he is now not sure whether he can issue the car by the end of 30th september 2008 . So If this is the case, We are forced to cancel the order. We cannot tolerate such faults.
      So Please do the necessary to issue the CAR by end of 29 September. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Dr. Davis Moyalan,
      Moyalan House,
      North Chalakudy,
      Trichur District,
      Kerala, Pincode-680307.
      Mob:[protected]
      Ph:[protected]

I had given my Esteem VX model for general servicing & oil change on Tuesday, 29th April 2008 to Kulkarni Motors (Authorized Maruti Service Centre) In Viman Nagar, Pune. I gave my car to them in an immaculate condition. I received my car from them on 2nd May 2008 & was shocked to see the worst condition of my so pampered & loved car.

1. The front bumper of car was in almost 2 pieces.
        2. The left indicator was punched inside the body of the car.
        3. Bonnet’s alignment was towards the left side.
        4. Bonnet got more than 7 to 8 dents on it.
        5. Bonnet was almost half inch above the headlights.
        6. The paint of the bumper was cracked.

When I questioned them about the condition of the car, no one took the responsibility & no one answered me that why it happened & how it happened. The owner of the service centre Mr.Kulkarni was present around so I called him to inspect the vehicle. He inspected the vehicle & completely agreed that something has happened to it & said he is not sure that how it happened & who was responsible. He asked me to come to the service centre the next day. I visited the service centre next day & Mr.Kulkarni stated that the mechanic (Ghansham) agreed that he was responsible for some kind of accident / mishap of the vehicle. The mechanic said that he was trying to take the test drive of the vehicle but the bleeding of break was not done so he banged the vehicle in some other vehicle. I was asked to give them the car so that they can repair it. I gave my car to them for the repairs on Monday, 5th May 2008 & was told that they will give me a call when the repairs are done. I was called by them the very next day i.e.; on Tuesday, 6th may 2008, the car was still in a bad condition.

1. The dents on bonnet were visible.
        2. The paint of the bumper had more cracks on it.
        3. The indicator was still punched inside the body.

I asked the workshop supervisor Raj about the condition of the car. He stated, “We don’t want to spend money on it so we just tried to clear the dents on it by doing minor denting job”. I requested him to please get the repairs done properly so that I get some satisfaction of the job done, after a conversation of more than an hour the supervisor agreed to do the job & asked me to take the delivery of the car from them on Saturday, 10th May 2008. I went to the workshop on 10th evening to take the delivery but still the work was not done & I was asked to come again on Monday, 12th May 2008. I visited the workshop on Tuesday, 13th May at 10’ O Clock in the morning to take the delivery of the car, car was not repaired properly, the paint job done is bad & the car has different shades of color now. They again banged the car from behind during these days (from 5th May to 13th May), the boot of car got a major dent on it on right hand side ( the place where the sticker of Esteem VX is placed), I told them about the new accident but they did not agree to it & replied very rudely, “ Free mei gaadi itni paint kar di hai ab aur kya kare aapke liye” (We have done this much of work for free for you now we cant do any more.)

I am very disappointed with the misbehavior done with me. The present condition of the car due to the accidents is very bad.

1. The paint work is very poor.
        2. Paint has different shades.
        3. The left wheel of car is making bad noises when turning the steering to right hand side.
        4. The silencer of car is making sounds like an auto rickshaw’s silencer.
        5. The part inside the bumper is in a wrong shape due to the first accident by Ghansham.
        6. The boot of car has a major dent on the right hand side.
        7. The bonnet of the car is still not aligned & is more towards the left side of the vehicle.

For two weeks I had been hiring car to travel to my office by spending Rs.1300 per day. I visited the workshop for more than 5 times & spent a lot of money for that. I had mental stress due to all these incidents. The people use to complement my car by saying, “we have never seen such a well maintained Esteem” & now they ask me about the worst condition of my car which has spoiled my social image.

We have been using Maruti cars from March of 1985 till date & I was planning to buy a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire VDI in next month but now due to this entire episode I am totally dissatisfied with the service of Maruti & plan to cancel the purchase of any Maruti vehicle in future. My colleague already took quotation for WagonR Duo but now he also plans to buy a Santro in spite of buying a WagonR. I will make sure that no one in my friend circle, family or my colleagues buys a Maruti product.

I request Maruti to contact me & do something about the car or else I will be forced to tell the complete incident to my lawyer who can communicate with the dealer & Maruti Udyog legally & get everything solved. I am a customer & I am aware about all my rights. I along with my lawyer will also plan to give details about this complete story to media so that the customers of Maruti Suzuki can be aware about my dissatisfaction from the bad service by Maruti & also be aware about the misbehavior done with me by Maruti service centre employees.

I have the old pictures of my car which I can present to my lawyer along with new pictures. I have the invoice of the services done & also have the records of the phone calls made to the service centre & to Mr.Kulkarni.

Nitin Sachdev
        Flat.203, Bldg. A1,
        Rakshak Nagar Gold,
        Kharadi,
        Pune-411014.
        Maharashtra, India.
        Mob. [protected] & [protected]
        nitin.v.[protected]@gmail.com

To get your dezire before delivery time just visit http://cosmotechband.blogspot.com/ and
          find the way to reach maruti...

Sir, I am wants help by you and advice further action againest Cheated by M/s. Sonebhadra Automobile...

To,

M.D. Satya Sheel khoshala
          Reg office, Suzuki Motorcycle PVT Ltd.
          100 southern plaza, 389 masjid moth, south extension 11,
          new delhi - 110049

We have applied for a Suzuki Access 125 scooter through the Alleppy Suzuki Showroom with address as Alleppy Suzuki, Parvoor, Vadakal P.O. Alleppy - 688003, Kerala, India. We have registered this vehicle with an intial registration charge of 1000/-Rs with reciept No: 246 dated 22nd Dec 2007. We have also done a payment of 40000Rs with reciept No. 261 dated 21st Jan 2007. Its been more than 5 months as if now, the showroom is not responding and is not giving us the vehicle. They don't even pick up our calls and they when asked before was constantly reminded as out of stock.

Please do the needful soon. I am not happy with kind of serivce provided. I will escalate this to any level, if not replied, after paying the amount for the vehicle, which is completely ridiculous.

John Varghese
          hello sir I M GURDEEP SINGH FROM LUDHIANA i purchased suzuki access FROM GITANSH AUTO PVT. LTD. LUDHIANA (PUNJAB) today 07.07.08 and dealer do not provide me foot rest and side stand which is not included in extra acessory but dealer was demanded money for these two which is not fair so kindly take necessary action against him. I shall be very thankfull to u for this act.
          MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]
          It was the same for me only I used them on ebay dont buy from these people.

have been trying to book a Maruti Swift Dezire VXI from the last few days, and had a annoying experience with the Dealers & Maruti Call centre employees. . Firstly, the car shouldn't have been launched if the production units were not capable of meeting the demand of the market. Secondly, there should have been some transparency for the customers to know whats going on.

I have spoken to Rohan Motors, Bagga Link, Allianz & Vipul Motors who have educated* me on different ways Maruti is taking to earn more money from the customer. Dealers are suggesting to pay 20/30 K as premium to get the early delivery of cars. Now, this is not acceptable.

Now this is not a good story for company having sold 764842 units in 07/08 for Rs.178603 million with Net profit of RS. 17308 million. Maruti is planning to invest another Rs. 90 billion till 2010, but with this planing & your CSAT scores going down, need to do a lot of effort.

Extremely Dissatisfied Customer...
            Kapico India Pvt Ltd, Erragadda, Hyderabad

I have booked a Swift Dzire at Kapico india, Maruti delar in hyderabad around 2 Months ago.
            Initially they said they would deliver the car in 45 Days, Next it was 2 Months and now they say it would be 6 Months time. I have already paid the advance and the responses from his dealer is unacceptable.
            I have waited for long for this car and i think the service offered by Maruti is the worst due to their over demand. Its time to realise and act quickly inorder to keep the customer interests alive before the customers shift their interests to other vehicles.
            I have booked a dzire vdi with berkley automobile chandigarh on dated 20/04/2008.They had committed with me for 3 month regarding delivery. But now they are not giving the appropriate anwswer regarding delivery of the vehicle.
            Here is another story
            Receipt # - 3482 dated 1.7.08
            Booked at - INDUS MOTORS, Pattom PO, TVM - 4
            Initial wait period conveyed during booking - 3 months
            Actual wait period so far - 7 months
            Current queue # conveyed during the recent call with Indus on 6th Jan - Queue # 7
            [protected][protected][protected][protected]-

The wait has been for 7 months but I am clueless on any details on current status.

I am updated from people around in Trivandrum city as well as my fellow colleagues at work that cars are given randomly without looking at priority. My brother who is at bangalore is offered the same model if he is willing to pay the cash in full at once.

During all the 7 months of wait period till date, the queries to the dealer office were not attended to my satisfaction; conveying that the manager is currently over-phone or not-at-office and will call back. We have not received any calls back to us till date. Again many times, when approached them directly at their office, details are not clear. Here with the booking I had, I have absolutely no clue on what is the true picture and what I should do in order to get the car that I have booked for. The situation is that we have to keep calling the dealer and beg behind to get any kind of detail.

Frankly speaking, I have lost interest with this model and the customer service with Maruthi forcing me to strongly look for other branded cars. I donot understand the mess around this and why Maruthi is not taking any reactive or proactive actions. There could be n number of reasons, but this is the limit!!

having taken money from all those who have booked cars, they are clearly playing with it!

ON 5th MAY 2008 I HAVE GIVEN MY MARUTI ZEN CAR AP10K 7374 FOR SERVICE AND PROBLEMS RELATING TO AIR CONDITIONER, STARTING PROBLEM AND BATTERY AT THE DEALER M/S MITHRA AGENCIES WORKSHOP AT RTC CROSS ROAD HYDERABAD. ON 6TH MAY I RECIEVED A 3 TO 4 CALLS FROM THE WORKSHOP THAT MY CAR IS READY FOR DELIVERY. WHEN I WENT TO THE DEALERS WORKSHOP TO PICK UP MY VEHICLE I WAS GIVEN A BILL OF AROUND RS 3700 TOWARDS SERVICE AND SPARES CHARGES. ON SEEING THE VEHICLE I HAD THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE. THE CAR WAS NOT EVEN CLEANED OR WASHED. ONE OF THE PIPES RELATING TO THE AC WAS REPLACED AND NO OTHER WORK WAS DONE.

ON MY ARGUEMENT AND VERBUAL DUALS AT THE WORKSHOP THEY HAVE JUST CLEANED AND WASHED THE VEHICLE, SAYING THAT OWING TO HEAVY RUSH THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO CLEAN THE VEHICLE BUT ASSURED ME THAT OTHER WORKS HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT. THE FACT IS NITHER THE BATTERY PROBLEM NOR THE STARTING PROBLEM WAS RECTIFIED. EVEN TODAY I FACE THE SAME PROBLEM.

I HAD WRITTEN MY COMPLAINT IN THE COMPLAINT REGISTER AND SENT AN E-MAIL TO THE COMPANY BUT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED.

A VERY SHABBY AND POOR STATE OF AFFAIRS AT THE DEALERS WORKSHOP AT MARUTI WHICH BOASTS OF THE NO 1 IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
              You are right. Almost everybody has the same experience with the different dealers . I have a bitter experience after buying a maruti alto on 24.10.08. Maruti should not claim of giving total customer care satisfaction. Its dealers are cheating people in the absence of competition. Services from Tata motors dealers are far better than Maruti. All customer should made a forum about shabby treatment meted out to its customer by maruti dealers. Indians should stop buying maruti. Hell with Maruti company.
              Down Down MARUTI
              On 30 mar i given my maruti alto[PBO8BC7345 reg on the name of ghanshayam dass sharma] for denting and paintaing to stan autos jalandhar punjab. my billed amount was rs7357 but when they handed over the car to me the services were worst than a road side denter, accessiories of my car were also spiled there, when i complained it to the work manager his behavior was too illitrate, i don't think from the future v ve to get our cars serviced from authorised dealers bec there services are worst than road side denter even alot of misbehave
              YOUR REFERENCE NO.:MSIL:SER:CC:S[protected]

WE ALREADY COMPLAINED FOR POOR SERVICES PROVIDED TO US BY YOUR AUTHORISE DEALER M/S ALFA MOTORS AT JAIPUR.
              FOR THIS, WE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM YOU DATED:24/7/09.
              BUT TILL TODAY, NO ONE FROM MARUTI OR ALFA MOTORS CONTACTED US.
              WHERE AS IN YOUR LETTER YOU MENTIONED THAT YOUR REGIONAL MANAGER, POSTED AT JAIPUR, WILL CALL US AND RESOLVE OUR COMPLAINS.

WAITINF FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

THANKS
              ANKUR BANSAL
              MB:[protected]
              PH:[protected]

Dear Mr. Nakanishi,

Greetings.

This mail is from a loyal maruti customer of over 20 years and...
                I purchased a SX4 Vxi on November 26, 2007 from Asha Motors, Bhuj. At the time of booking I had asked for Fog Lamps to be...
                I booked a Swift Dzire VDi model with Tanya Automobilie Meerut dated 30.03.08. Tanya person at Tanya promised to give delivery...

Dear Team,

Since few months I am facing left alignment problem in my Maruti Swift 2007 model.
                Car is badly pulling on left side when I am going above 70-80 kms/hr.
                I have chosen MAGIC AUTO, MAYAPURI Service Station for problem resolution.
                They found left alignment problem, instead of resolving the problem, they have just
                tried to convince me and convincing me everytime ( 3 times I gone for the same problem there ).
                I raised complaint to their works manager( Baljeet Singh .
                Mr. Baljeet Singh started convincing me without seeing/testing my car.
                He started advicing me that its something normal.Huh... I was surprised I am also working in
                service industry, telecom sector, but so worst scenarios in INDIA.
                Please try to resolve my problem as it is urgent otherwise I am bounded to go for consumer forum.

Vineet Prakash
                Hi Vineet,

I am experiencing the same problem my swift is 2007 model its a Diesel swift and its pulling towards the left. As you leave the steering it doesn't go straight on the cement road either. I am in the process of this and will update you guys. In the mean time kindly post your complaint in the following forum which i have created. I have another colleague in my company who is facing the same problem.

Cheers,
                Tushar.
                Car is badly pulling on left side when I am going above 50-60 kms/hr.
                I have chosen Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad Service Station for problem resolution.
                These guys are helpless do not have any resolution for this problem.

Now i went to local shop for alignment and Blancing and i am surprise to know he says you need to change your shocker, if you did't then this will make your car ride worse and engine will gone..
                i have same problem with my swift vdi 2008 it pulls toward left even aftr several alinments nd tyres changes nothing seems to work iam so sad with this problem.

i do not know what to do how to get it corrected. please help if some one can.

thanks
                sant

I had booked a Swift VDI in Bimal Indiranagar showroom on 13th Dec 08 for sunlight copper color. The delivery time indicated was 3-4 months. In March when i approached the showrrom the team lead said all VDI customers would be given preference for Swift dzire. I changed the booking to swift dzire ZDI and the team lead said delivery would be effected within a month. On constant follow up one day the sales person said you have booked your car only on 27th March and hence you are the last in the queue. There was no response on what is the prefeerence given to VDI customers. As no official response was forthcoming I spoke to the Maruto representative Mr.kaushik and he says the car will atke 8-9 months for delivery. He said there are 8 ZDI bookings in all at Bimal and I am 8th on the list. Bimal indicated to me the car would be delivered in the next despatch! Lack of transparency and tendency to take the customer for granted is a starking reality in Bimal showrooms. The situation is much better in Chennai where the showroom atleast indicates a tentative date for delivery at the time of booking.
                  Dear all,

I am working in Hyundai Ancillary. Hyundai is very clear about the Capacity plan & demand supply. They never did mistake like Maruthi what they are doing in Swift & Dzire. Hyundai have very good Strategic plan on their new product development. They synchronized all their vendors for the capacity with very clear strategy.
                  For example:
                  The i10 Domestic & Global launch was not delayed & there is no complaint about delay in delivery and meet the demand.
                  Strategy followed by Hyundai

1. The same Santro engine carry over planned for i10 with new transmission line to avoid delay & meet the supply demand
                  2. New CAPA Series all aluminum engine ( 1200 cc) which is planned for i10 will be fitted in i10 with new more variant to explore the market further
                  3. The same new engine will be fitted in their global standard ( NCAP – 5 STAR) i20 model ( Project code PB)
                  4. CAPACITY PLANNING - The market projection forecast for i10 was 600 cars / day only, but Hyundai planned for 1200 cars/ day & supplier capacity (tool capacity) also planned accordingly from the beginning itself.
                  5. So the production has increased aggressively after launching according to the Domestic & Global requirement. Recently Hyundai touched 800 i10 cars / day & plan has given to touch 1000 i10 cars / day, because there is some more demand on export expected because of Diesel variant. Still, there is no complaint in India & in overseas about delay delivery because of demand & some other reason.
                  6. The 1000 cc CRDi Diesel engine will ( Source from Korea which is currently well playing in KIA – Picando ) fitted in i10 export model & later on to domestic with some cost reduction measures ( Replacement of Variable Geometric turbo to Normal turbo charge to reduce the cost)
                  7. PRE PLANNING – Now a days capacity expansion is going on with suppliers (Tools & Jigs) to plan further capa increase to meet the diesel variant demand before its launch.

This is the Hyundai plan on every new projects / car model launch. They never fail to meet the customer requirement, that’s why Hyundai is India’s large car exporter.

So I recommend to GO FOR HYUNDAI MODEL CARS.
                  Plz wait for some time (Instead of wait for swift & dzire with lakh rupee holding), you will get a new i10 with 1000 cc CRDi Diesel engine with great mileage

(20 ~ 21 kmpl resulting in KIA Picando )

Mahaadevan
                  I would like bring it to your kind notice that I have got a letter from Maruti Dzire with regards to my booking for Dz ire V xi Beige co lour which I have done in the month of April 2008.
                  I have clearly explained with your Guindy ABT Agent executive Mr. Palanivel about my working place. Iam in Russia currently. And I have told him that I can take the delivery after necessary payments only after July which is 90 days. He accepted and he also told me that the color is also confirmed. Now why should I get Not Beige only Red and that too payment to be done in 3 days time. Review my request with your executive before you send me the letter. And I need the reply asap. I have all the documents written in your letter head with all the booking details including my choice of color. I will not agree to give my booking to the next person.
                  i want swift dezire but deler tell me waiting for 8 monts.i want tto tell u that why should company cant product the car whats that
                  Hi all,
                  My request to all i own dzire zdi.
                  its not surly worth to wait for this car, mileage in city 14 km/pl in cit
                  highway 18.9 on high way.
                  ( this is the true mileage i am getting).
                  i would suggest go for logon or fiesta. for ride comfort.
                  instead of this convert. its shock absorbsers are not up to the mark.
                  it gives you bumpy ride.
                  mileage is also not great and waiting period for 4 to 9 months
                  my opinion is wait for some time some other new good models will be release soon.
                  i paid 7.86 lac for this car but u can get better ride and comfort for 1 lac more.
                  marury swift dzire (diesel) aer not available at right time as dec 1st week so please give me the right sagation for perchaching this car
                  I booked my dzire vdi silky silver with advance of 25K in mangalore and got it in 1.5 months. I have driven 800 kms till now and I am very satisfied. But I still think booking process is not transparent yet. First they said vehicle would be available in a month. After booking, they said maruti factory is shut down for maintenance which was confirmed by another dealer but third dealer said this was not true. And after waiting for a month, they said vehicle would be dispatched in next week. then they said indent is still pending and vehicle dispatch may be delayed. My finance had already been arranged. I told them I might change the dealer and would withdraw my booking. then things started moving. they told me to come and talk to the dealership manager personally. I was expecting them to ask a premium amount going by things i read about what was happening last year. but they said my vehicle was already dispatched. then i got my car in 8 days.
                  I have also bokked the car with advance of s.50, 000/- through City Car (auhtorsed maruti dealer at Singrauli distt, MP) in first week of Sept'09. But till date the dealer is not giving me any satisfactory answer regarding dispatch against my booking. There might be chances of giving my number car to other one. I am fade up by such attitude and action and thing for cance the order.

If you can help me then kindly take up the matter at your end.

My alto 800 2013 model

My maruthi alto 800 model 2013 is given on[protected] for front right side bumper and left side door for servicing in chalkudy popular. 22 days left. i am not get back.
                  there is no spare parts for servicing. how much time will take for servicing.
                  vehicle number KL-45-J-1750.

MIGHT SOUND THIS AS A JOKE BUT WE ARE MAKING IT A GOLDEN RULE FOR THE FAMILY AND NEXT GENERATIONS "NOT TO BUY MARUTI...

TODAY ON 14/05/2008 I HAD GIVEN MY VEHICLE TO M/S KATARIA AUTOMOBILES, DUMAS ROAD SURAT FOR REPAIR OF MY CAR. THE HEAD LIGHT WAS CHANGED. TILL THAT TIME I WAS PURCHASING GROCERIES FROM VISHAL RETAIL.

WHILE DELIVERING THE CAR THE PAINT NEAR THE PETROL TANK WAS DAMAGED & I IMMEDIATELY INFORMED THE SUPERVISOR, BUT THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING. NOW EVERY TIME I SEE MY CAR I REMEBER OF MARUTI CARE, WHAT SERVICE DO YOU PROVIDE.

I REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE RECTIFICATION OF THE PAINT AS PER ORIGINAL ONE.

Maruti Suzuki — scratching

hi,
                    i m pratap singh from delhi. on 10/7/2010 i was submit my wagon r vxi <dl8cr 3576>for 3rd service in saya automobiles, during service i see few scratches on my left side front door. and on 2nd service i was complaining about the bad washing, but there is not an legal action against my complaints.my mobile number is [protected].

I purchased wagon r from pebco motor, jamshedpur, jharkhand on 21/sep/2004.I Purchased the scheme of 4th year extended warrenty.In the last servicing from pebco motor my self solenoid is not working. self solenoid replacement comes under extented warrenty, but not changed by pebco motor.
                      hello dear,
                      sam eis the case withe me here i purchased a maruti swift zxi from MARUTI TRUE VALUE VITESSE WORLI i told the dealer the driver powerwindow motor is not working properly as well as the waterseeping in from the windshield but the dealer is only making excusses AFTER ME SHOWING THE EXTENDED WARRANTY they showing no intrest.

I had purchased a Maruti Zen Estilo Lxi from Ludhiana-dealership being Sandhu Motors. The car was purchased around 3 months back in the month of January and since then it has gone to the service station 5 times. What an achievement for a company like Maruti Suzuki!!!.Sometimes the brakes are not working properly, sometimes there is problem in the engine, sometimes the car is not starting etc etc.I already have three maruti vehicles and i was planning to purchase one more- Swift Desire but the attitude off the dealer has made me change my mind. I have requested the dealer n number of times to check the vehicle thoroughly but all in vain. I live in Delhi and the car was purchased from Ludhiana and you can very well understand how difficult it is to go back to Ludhiana evey time the vehicle breaks down.

After going thorugh all the frustration I had written a mail to the service department of Maruti but no revert was recd. from there side.

I have a maruti Zen Estillo registration number UP-16-N-9357 purchased from Rohan Motors Noida Sec2. It met with an accident two weeks back and just now I got it back today. No one explained me what has been changed and I did not get to see the old parts. Last week I put a complaint at Maruti Zen Website but they did not responded as the supervisor who was allocated my car was on leave and no one was responding back to me and they did not even bother to call me and when I complained to Maruti in the beginning when I booked my car and didnt get it in the promised time I received calls from everoyne like sir if you have any problem then call me directly. You will get you car in the next 2 days and all.

Now when it comes to post sales service its disgusting.

The reason of my complaint is that I got my car today and they have made the changes, repair etc. However, their is a long scratch on the right side front door which is extended to the rear door too and they are saying it was from before when I gave it though there wasn't this scratch which they are talking about. Somoene in their workshop has mishandled it and they are defending this. There are many other scratches in my car so why wud I talk about this particular one. They have even tried to cover that by putting a layer of red color on it but were unsuccesful and when I asked them if it was their from before then why is this color there. Had I made this scratch I wud have got it removed. They said we do touching. I dont understand why they did not try to repair the dents which I told them but they tried to remove this one but were not able to do so because they did it. I want a proper judgement in this case and a strict action again them. Even they have show charges of 10000 towards denting/painting and they have done nuthing as major of the parts have been completely changed so there was nothing to repair.

I just have to believe them as I am not an auto engineer. I dont have any problem but I just want them to remove this scratch which is their fault. It was not their before. Anyone can see and tell that it is fresh and my car was with them from the last two weeks so its them who have done this.

I have appraised you of the fraud perpetrated on me by your dealer vide my mail dtd April 5, 2008( Tracking number: HT20080405_[protected]) the text of which is reproduced below for your ready reference.

This is to bring to your kind attention that on March 28, 2008, I asked the Maruti Dealer at Kurukshetra, for a 2008 model Zen Estillo and were shown one. I made full payment for the car and got the delivery of Zen Estilo VXi superior white car on March 28, 2008 from your showroom at Kurukshetra.

Later on from the date of manufacture on the Tyres and enquiry from your office I found that I was given Model of September, 2007. I was surprised and shocked as I could not believe that a thing like this can happen in a company of high repute such as Maruti. I believe that if a model of previous year is being sold to the customer, it is brought to the knowledge of the customer and his/her consent is taken.

This has affected me psychologically and given me mental agony instead of any excitement and happiness. I have not driven the car except filling the petrol tank to the brim. It is parked in my covered garage.
                          I request you to replace the car by 2008 model and necessary action must be taken immediately.

Apparently no cognizance has been taken of my complaint.I am surprised at the callous and indifferent attitude adopted by the company.

Through this mail I call upon you once again to give me full refund of entire payment including Insurance& road Tax paid by me and take back the Sept 2007 model car sold to me as 2008 model.
                          If I do not get redressal of my complaint in next seven days, I shall have no option but to proceed legally in the matter and also to take up the matter with consumer court.Needless to mention that all this shall be at your cost.

I lookforward for a quick response.

Indra Handa