Mother Dairy — increase in price & decrease in quality

raj
mother dairy full cream milk has been increasing its prices since last few months.

full cream milk of 1 litre few months back costed Rs. 24 then went upto 25Rs , .26 Rs. , now its 28Rs.

there is so much decrease in the quality of this milk, vry less cream is there .

plz take action against it.

Comments

loose milk ( by token ) — loose milk not supplied by the mother dairy booth .

Sir/Madam , I want to lodge a complaint regarding loose milk is not supplied by the milk booth owner for last one and half months. this milk booth is situated at Gate No. 8, Shipra Riviera Apartment, Indira Puram, Distt. Ghaziabad. 201010.

with regards, Rajeev Mohaniya Mobile [protected]

Mother Daily Milk (Shopkeepers) — Charging more money than MRP

I reside in Indian Oil Nagar, Ghatkopar Mankhurd Link Road, Govandi, Mumbai-43. All the shopkeepers in vicinity are charging Rs.1over and above the MRP for mother daily milk. Request you to take strict aciton against all the culprits.

shopkeeper — taking more money

I purchase a sprite drink which is for Rs24 he gave me for Rs26
and I ask about the 2rupees difference he says that it is for cooling the drink
Mother Diary booth No.18827 Sec.53 Noida is very rude and his behaviour is uncivilised. On 28th I purchased 2 items for Rs.82/- and paid Rs100/-. He asked me for Rs.2 loose and I refused, so he gave me Rs.10 back and said next time U will get Rs.8/-. I asked you are keeping Rs.8, just for Rs. 2/-. Why you not give me and take Rs.2 next time. He said, "sabhi kehte hain, SALA koi bhi dene nahi aata". I told him to behave like shopkeeper and he said me (in a vulgar style, with loud voide) you give me back the material what I purchased and take your money back. Few other people were also in queue did not spoke, but 2-3 people told me, he always speak like this in abusive and cheap manner.
I request you, please caution that shopkeeper to speak in gentle way.
Thanking you,