Nokia 1112 — Complain against Customer care center Asansol named P.D> Electronics 70, G. T Road Asansol 3 , Ph [protected]

I gave My Nokia Set above mentioned service center, My voice not hered by the person whom i call. They recive my cell and done repairing job, for which they charged 280 rupees. But the phone not worked till now. How they take money if the phone is not repaired. the invoice No was 767 and date was 15/9/08.
The name and Adress Of Service center:- P.D . Electronics(Nokia Care) 70, G.T Road, Asansol- 3. Phone [protected]

Comments

Nokia 1112 — Menu disappears, shows wrong options

I bought the Nokia 1112 phone on 15-Oct-2007 from Nokia priority brigade road bangalore. Since the very first day i was getting the problem like menu disappears. once i make a call it wont get back to normal mode. shows invalid options. First I went to nokia priority on 19th Oct they told they can't do any thing abt it go to nokia care. then i went to the bolow address..

Shakthi Communications
674 First Floor
Coles Road Frazer Town
Bangalore

Shakti communications is the worst ever nokia care center. given so many calls on nokia 30303838 which is also of no use.

1) Latest Job sheet number and date of submission of the handset
[protected]/071203/26 date of submission is 3rd December

2) Previous Job Sheet numbers and their respective dates of submission

a[protected]/071026/23 date of submission is 26th October and again resubmitted on 28th Oct and again on 28th evening and again on 6th Nov as the returned it on 5th.

b[protected]/071121/24
date of submission is 7th November (as I have contaced nokia care on 30303838 they told to resubmit with fresh job sheet)

3) My Contact number is [protected]

On 3rd dec, they told to come after 10 days that is on 13th Dec for the swap. i.,e they promised that a new phone will be replaced for the current one.

but again on 13th they given me the same set which was having the same prob. when i rejected to take that they asked me to go to Infantry road (HCL/Nokia)office. there around 4-5 hrs i seated over there. after that some manipulations they did. and given the same set with different IMIE number. but the prob was worst than the first. Again i took it today (14-Dec-2007) to Infantry road office same story repeats.

Request u to please help me..

Nokia 1112 — Lost my handset

I have lost my Nokia Handset model :1112 with
IMEI: [protected].
Kindly request you to block the handset, so that the person who has stolen will not be able to use it.

NOKIA 1112 — mobile is theft

Sir, My mobile is last two days when i sleep to morning when my mobile is thief by some persons so Please if you can close the mobile service so pls you stop or terminate, close the mobile service
My Mobile Sr No. [protected]

Bipin D Makwana
I take this mobile is in anand to Mobile junction shop. Station road, anand

Nokia 1112 — MOBILE DISCHARGE VERY SOON

MY NOKIA MOBILE DISCHARGE VERY SOON I SHOWN IT TO NOKIA CARE THEY UPDATED THE SOFTWARE 5 MONTS BACK. BUT STILL I M FACING THE SAME PROBLEM STANDBY TIME IS VERY LESS FOR MY MOBILE PLEASE SEE TO IT.
I have lost my Nokia Handset model :N 95 with
IMEI: [protected]
Please take immedateaction
I agree that all of the information which I give about myself are true.

NOKIA 1112 — Batterly Expired

Dear sir i bought a nokia 1112 set and the battery expired before one year now the shopkeepar is not ready to replace the same kindly favour me and suggest.

I have lost my Nokia Handset model :1112 with
IMEI:[protected]
Kindly request you to block the handset, so that the person who has stolen will not be able to miss use it.

my nokia1112 set keypade lights are continue on plz tell me restore factory code to restoration my set oridinal nokia1112 made in hangri
My Mobile Sr No. [protected]
PLZ SIR/MAM,
I LOST MY CELL ON ROAD PLZ FIND OUT
Your name: VIPIN TOKY
Address:H.NO-266/10, MOH-CHAKARWARTI, THANESAR, KURUKSHETRA (HARYANA)
Phone model: NOKIA 1112 D.BLUE

please reply me on my mailing address n my no. [protected]
PLZ SIR/MAM,
I HAVE LOST MY CELL
Your name: VIPIN TOKY
Address:H.NO-266/10, MOH-CHAKARWARTI, THANESAR, KURUKSHETRA (HARYANA)
Phone model: NOKIA 1112 D.BLUE