Nokia 1600 Black — Block my Mobile Handset

Maharashtra, India
 Balu Venkatraman
I lost my Nokia Mobile with IMEI No: [protected]. It was pick pocketed in a crowded BEST bus. Please Block this mobile and send me confirmation mail in my ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

V.Balasubramanian

Comments

nokia 1600 black — cell phone complaint

from,

vinoth

73/60 p.k.s colony,

pollachi.

To,

Nokia cell company

Respected sir,

my name is vinoth.Iam your customer. I bought a nokia cell phone on 18o57 model no nokia 1600 black.The battery is weak.so i cannot use my phone.

so please replace the battery as soon as possible.

please reply as soon as possible.

Thankyou.

battery no[protected]

Nokia 1600 Black — lost my mobile

my mobile is lost at dated 06/07/2009 i requested lock my mobile.my last call on this number[protected].therefor kindly to you.

name:muhammad shehzad
contact #:[protected]
add:abbottabad
imei:[protected]

Nokia 1600 Black — Lost

I have lost my mobile instrument yesterday(3/10/09) while travelling from Zion Matriculation School to Hastinapuram Bus Stand. My SIM card of Airtel number is[protected]. I hope, Nokia can help me in retrieving the instruments.

nokia 1600 black — NOKIA 1600 BALCK INSTRUMENT IME NO. 358073015425239 BLOCK INSTRUMENT SO, ANY SIM CARD USE THROUGH THIS INSTRUMENTS

Der sir,

I missed my mobile model -Nokia 1600 black instrument IMEI No. [protected] & battery No.[protected]f20802800 at the journery by Bus as on dated 26.11.2009 Thursday at 6.45 P.M.

I want to block above mentioned instrument to do not use any other sim Card/any other person.

Please immediate action on it & reply me on my email : [protected]@atul.co.in

My Place : Atul Limited , Q-25, Atul Town Ship, Atul-396020 Dist. valsad.Gujarat, India
Phone No. (o[protected]

nokia 1600 black — FIND CURRENT NUMBER AND ADDRESS

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I HAVE LOST MY NOKIA MOBILE PHONE IN NEW DELHI PLZ FIND IT AND SEND ADDRESS TO MY EMAIL([protected]@yahoo.co.in). MY IMEI NO IS [protected] AND I WAS USING NO IS [protected]
THANKS........