Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

kamal godara
sir i have purchage nokia n81 in march 2008 but the colour of body is not good /its give up thebody after 3monthsso i request 2 u pls change the body
till yesterday my nokia n81 was getting connected via data cable but now ts not getting connected...there is neither fault in jack as well as data cable

Nokia N 81 8 GB — Body Colour

My N 81's body colour is going off even after utmost care.the bronze paint has gone white.the silver lock button is black.moreover speaker volume has reduced to 70% and one side speaker cover has gone off.the navi wheel has also been uprooted twice.the phone is still in waranty period but the noki care centre does nothing.i want my colour, speaker cover and navi wheel to be replaced.please act soon otherwise the waranty period will be over and they will charge an hefty amount.
The colour and paint of my N 81 8 gb is going off even after utmost care.the lock button's silver paint has gone black.one side speaker cover has gone off.the phone is still within waranty period but nokia centre says no to repair.i want my phone to be repaired
I have the same problem. My phone's paint has almost come of, left speaker cover is removed, navi-wheel is not functioning properly and my gaming button has chipped off (that was my mistake...i think so).
my n81 ngage game playing keys are not working and i had shown to service center.it has warranty period.they are not ready to repair or replace.i want my phone to be repaired
sir
i bought this mobile from a mobile store shope in extra 500 rupee.
and its colour had gone in just two months.
its slider is also not gool
and its body had been damaged which i m not getting in market.
NokiaN81 has wonderful features but the body of the phone peels off. It seems the quality of paint used was poor. I never exected such quality of phone from nokia. It is shameful i must confess.

Nokia — NOT GETTING BODY OF N81

SIR NOT GETTING BRANDED OUTER BODY OF N 81
WHY IS COMPANY LAUNCHING SUCH PHONES WHOSE PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE

Complainant4619133
    job sheet number [protected]

still i am not getting any response from nokia what is the status of my handset
    i got this problem with in one month
    i submitted this handset on 03/12/2008
    please do needful action as soon possible
    contact no. [protected]
    Nokia 2626 cant power on
    I have no power on my 2626.

Nokia Care — for repair of mobile

RAVI JAIN
      My Name is Ravi jain.Mera mobile set no 5070 hai.jiska job sheet no 3059 (hand written slip)and imei no [protected]...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

rahulsharma
      my self is rahul sharma lost my mobile nokia2626 iemi no.[protected] plz track my mobile ..
      My self chandan kumar jha lost my mobile nokia 2626.
      iemi no.-[protected] plz track and block the handset by which noone can use that set.

chandan kumar

Nokia 2626 — LOST MOBILE

Dear sir/madam,
      I have lost my mobile today(27/05/2009) at around 5:15 pm.I am a lower middle class final year engineering student and cannot afford to buy another set as of now.PLEASE trace my moblie.I would be extremely grateful to you if you find my mobile.my mobile info is given below-
      Lost Mobile Number:[protected]
      IMEI:- [protected]
      Model:- NOKIA 2626(black colour)
      Contact email ID:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      If found please contact:- [protected]
      I didnot running my mobile phone of Nokia 2626, Type: RM-291, Code-0552116
      IMEI: 355722/02/118906/3
      C E 0434 MADE BY NOKIA
      Plz give me the EMI NO, take the necessary step for opening the mobile phone. I am very frasted that I could not access my mobile. Plz take the needful step againts the said model. Thanking you.
      I have lost my Nokia set 2626 vide EMEI NO: [protected].. Pls locate it..
      i lost my mobile nokia 2626

Nokia 2626 Mobile Black — Moblie Set is not working

I purchase the mobile had set Nokia 2626 (Blk) on date 28-12-08 from Kumal Mobile center, Etah.
      One month before I saw that my mobile phone is not display any thing. I take that to Nokia Cate Etah. On the counter The Enginer check my mobile and said that this mobile is dead and not be able for repair. I
      said to him that my phone is in gurantee period. The guarrenty is finished on[protected] The bill copy is enclosed with this complain.
      I kindly request you to change my mobile phone or repair it Otherwise I am forced to consumer form.

Thanks!
      Rajeev Kumar
      Mob:- [protected]
      Rani avantibai Nagar, Etah

Nokia Customer Care Of India — STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 2760 S.Grey

Surjeet Sharma
        I lost my mobile phone in Dadri bus stand around 9.30 p.m. on Dt. 12/12/2008 at Dadri, Distt : G.B.Nagar...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (340)

pradeep kumar bandari
        on 10th dec'2008 i went to nokia service center, karimnagar (andhra pradesh) with my mobile nokia 1650 on the problem of no switch on, then the service member said we should say/give delivery after 2 or 3days. but that time i have not given the mobile to service center because of i am working in one of the other service center, at our office just cleaned the mobile and not repaired, but no result.so i gave the mobile to nokia service center, karimnagar, andhra pradesh on 12th dec'2008., he said come on 15th dec'2008.today i went to service center then he said we cannot do the repair because already repaired... but he said 250/-per software download and service charge 200/- total would be Rs.450/-.i have the warranty period. so please help me to down load the soft ware in warranty status.please give reply as soon as possible. and my job sheet no.[protected]/081212/47, gsn no.[protected], product code 0547172., model 1650
        EMI [protected] Nokia 1650. problem is that no ringtones and also i want its resetting factory code.

Nokia 1650 — Service delivery

On 14th july I have submitted my cell in Tele Solution, DN-1, Sector-5, salt Lake . My job Sheet Number is[protected]/090714/8. They called me on 28th July, saying that my cell phone has been repaired. But they have not even test it whether it is working or not. When I went to collect it, it was not working and I submited it again. They told me that they will deliver it within 2 or 3 days.After no call came fron service center. But today(7th august) when I called them, told that they even do not know when it will be deliverable.

Is this your service quality? People who r in service center they even do not know when the cell phone will be ok.

Please look into this matter urgent basis.

Godadhar
        i changed the Sim card of my Nokia 1650 and it asked me for a security code to. my EMEI is [protected]. please could you help me?

Nokia 1650 — Restart when open ringing tone

Muhammad Imran Siddiq

I have purchased Nokia 1650. Now i have a problem in set. when I open ringing tone the the become restart....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Shekhar kumar Singh
          URGENT LETTER

To,
          The person concerned
          Nokia Customer care/repair.

I have to inform you that I have purchased the mobile model –E-71. on 22-11-08 in Hyderabad (India) and on 11-12-08 I observed a defect that it get heated abnormally and battery backup is only for 2 hrs. on[protected]. I went to your Nokia Care centre (Satyam Electrionics) where I was told that defect is serious and can’t be removed here at local service centre it will be sent to Chennai and will take one month. I was having no other option but to deposit the cell. I was not given any back up stand by cell from your service centre. Whole day I did wait for your centre manager Mr. Manoj Kumar but he were absent from the centre.

Here, I have to say that within 15-20 days if your product is showing abnormal defect then why not the whole-set must be changed without delay, otherwise one may think that if you are purchasing Nokia, set then you must purchase another set to back-up Nokia.

Please try under stand that if a common-man is investing Rs. 20, 000/- on a mobile-set it has meaning for him. He is expecting fine quality, durability, less defective and many more. An Indian has emotional and ceremonial attachment with the set. Now you will simply repair the cell. If due to the said defect it would have damaged the battery then who will be responsible for that and the reported damage can affect the other parts and after all the faith of a customer.

I want compensation for my investment of Rs. 20, 000/- for one month. I want complete replacement of the cell along with the present cell other wise why I should not go to the press media and the court for legal support and justice? I am waiting for your response within 10 days.

Your worthy customer

Shekhar Kumar Singh.
          (Journalist)
          Hyderabad.
          E71 NOT CHARGING CHANGE CHARGING IC BUT SAME COMPLAINT CONTINUE WHAT IS THAT
          IAM IN NOT HAPPY PLEASE GIVE SOLUTION FOR COMPLAINT
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I dont think you will get a response.
          i had purchased e71 on jan 14 2010 the mobile was hanging and restarted often wts the problem ?
          ..this Nokia E71i-China made is the best counter feit have seen. i bought one 2 month ago and on the first day it developed charging problems (charger connected/charger disconnected)! i returned to the seller who exchanged with another. after 2 days - the same problem! now i decided to bear with it!!! After 2 month i realized the camera mulfunctioned, the speaker produced echos such that i cd not hear the caller any more! why shd u chinese compromise on qaulity u sell a product which has a camera, touch, FM, media player, touch screen, internet enabled YET U COMPROMISE on basic functionalities of the phone!! I NEED AN ANSWER...now have changed to another one Nokia-made in India-PERFECT!, i think i have sworn never to buy anything made in China!, chinese forgive me...

NOKIA MOBILE ,E-71 — NOT WORKING WITHIN 2 DAYS OF PURCHASING

Dear sir, Im jyotsna ,doctor by profession ,bought nokia E-71 mobile from telepathy,cannaught place. It stopped working within 2days of purchasing as it was not selecting network.Due to excessive engagement i went on 4th day .Now he is telling that if i would have gone within 24 hrs he would have replaced it.Now ihave given it to nokia care gole market n.delhi.Everyday they r extending its delivery date.I m facing lot of difficulty in my work as my earlier mobile also stopworkped ing within warranty period & it is also in nokia care. Model E-71,Product code:0580126.IMEP N:[protected]

anil kumar pudota
            sir
            Somebody stolen my Nokia N72 mobile krishna nagar vegitable market(Sunday) in Hyderabad on 14th Dec 2008.

My mobile details are as follows:
            Phone model: NOKIA N72
            Make:NOKIA 2007
            Last used No.:[protected]
            E-mail for communication: [protected]@gmail.com
            Missed date:[protected]
            IMEI No.:[protected]
            Other contact nos:[protected], [protected]
            Please help me to recover my mobile to me, if somebody is using it by tracing the mobile with the help of IMEI number.

Thanks forever a lot on helping me.
            Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
            anil kumar

NOKIA N-72 MOBILE SET — SOME ONE STOLE IT

Today, the 27th of june at about 10:50:00 hrs, while going to my office by my car, at red-light crossing of LAXMI NAGAR DELHI.ON VIKAS MARG, One person knocked my car from behind and said"
            EH YOU WOUNDED MY FOOT, I TRIED TO LOOK FROM MY RIGHT SIDE & IMMEDIATELY HE SAID" challo challo, koi baat nahi".
            after few steps one adjoining car driving person cautioned me to
            check whether my cell phone was lost.I found the phone had really been stolen by the other associate of that person during the interval, i had talked to him.
            My NOKIA-72 SET HAD THE CONNECTION OF POST-PAID vodafone
            bearing Mobile no:[protected].
            It is therefore intimated that this number may please be BLOCKED immediately.
            Could anybody help me to trace out my phone!

D.K.GANJOO
            4/586, GF, VAISHALI, GZBD(UP)
            CONTACT:[protected]
            0120/[protected]
            dATED;[protected]
            i had lost my cell. Its IMEI no. is [protected].
            i had lost my cell. Its IMEI no. is [protected]. Please help me to recover my mobile to me, if somebody is using it by tracing the mobile with the help of IMEI number

Nokia N72 — Regarding maintance complain

Respected Sir/Mem,
            My self Mr.Vishal Patel.I had given my nokia N72 mobile for repairing.It was already more than 45 days but still i had not get the response for that. And when i ask it at customer care office they will not answer me properly.
            So please i request you to take this on your mind and give me proper feedback.

Vishal Patel
            ([protected])

Nokia N72 — Someone has Stolen my Mobile

Someone has stolen my mobile when I was in Tripura University studying MBA on 11/12/09 at 1:38 PM and from that point i have not recieved it. Although at the initial stage it ranged but at near about 3:00 PM, it started to come out as 'Switched Off'. My Mobile's IMEI No. is [protected], Battery No. P18304BP07043. So, please try and BLOCK the Mobile Set as soon as possible.
            Please gave me a return to what I have complaint as I am very tensed by thinking its after effects.

Rejo
              I had purchased Nokia 5310 6 months back, after 1 month o[censored]sage my display started flickering and some times blank, i had give it to nokia care koramangala, they told that software problem, they updated the same and given back, for another 30 days it worked quiet normally, after that it started showing the same problem i again approached the nokia care they told that battery complaint and i got the mobile back after one month saying that battery replaced, againg after one month hand set started showing the same problem this time they are saying the hand set is water locked, so i have to pay 1500 for display, i took the mobile back, it worked fine for some 2 weeks again and now started the same againg, so can u plz suggest wat i have to do
              Reagards
              Rejo
              everytime i insert my memory card, .it always quoted MSDC mount error..tones are out...and the program becomes not available...what should i do...?????????????
              msdc mount error occur durin insert memory card in my mobile
              My cell phone 5310 nokia was ecountered a major problem of "MSDC mount error". When the problem started my cellphone was started hanging at if i will click the keypod it will hang and it will never functioned.Now i was confused and wondered why it happened for i know that i've did not ever doing some mistaked.When i encounter this problem i've incountered also a problem of my cam and my video'cuz it was not function anymor because of this problem "MSDC mount error". Now can i ask favor for you of hwt the best thing to do in able to solve this problem.

Thanks and i'm hoping for your concern about my cell phone bad situation.
              GOD BLESS YOU.
              My cell phone 5310 nokia was ecountered a major problem of "MSDC mount error". When the problem started my cellphone was started hanging at if i will click the keypod it will hang and it will never functioned.Now i was confused and wondered why it happened for i know that i've did not ever doing some mistaked.When i encounter this problem i've incountered also a problem of my cam and my video 'cuz it was not function anymor because of this problem "MSDC mount error". Now can i ask favor for you of what the best thing to do in able to solve this problem.

Thanks and i'm hoping for your concern about my cell phone bad situation.
              GOD BLESS YOU.

help please...
              I had purchased Nokia 5310 6 months back, sir my nokia 5310 mobile was unfortunately fell down the water. i was clean the water and switch on the phone after five minutes it dosen't display the any information. please ask some service center to service my mobile .
              please reply me soon sir.

Balachander R

I purchased a N76 10 months ago and it is still under warranty. The silver bottons on the key pad have all fallen off and cannot be pasted again.

I approached Nokia care, well I should say Nokia Don't care. And also called the Nokia Customer Care sorry again I should say Nokia customer torture and logded a complaint.

To my surprise both of them gave same reason that Cosmetic components can not be replaced. And to add to that the keypad is not even available as spare in original in the market.

Both refused to show any document which said cosmetic components will be repalced or repaired during warranty period.

My question is where do I go from here now ?

Thanks & Regards,
                Balachander

G Bernard Shan
                  within the warrenty peroid i faced these problems twice and iam fadeup with battery(no backup) from the date of purchase...now iam submitted my phone to urs service center
                  job sheet number[protected]/081208/4
                  dated[protected]
                  FOR BATTERY
                  job sheet number[protected]/081208/5
                  dated[protected]
                  URS SERVICE CENTER STAFF ASKED ME TO COME AFTER SEVEN DAYS, HOW CAN I MANAGE THESE SEVEN DAYS WITHOUT MOBILE PHONE?
                  KINDLY ARRANGE PROPER SOLUTION TO MY COMPLAINT AS SOON AS POSSILBE...
                  how can i hard format my nokia 6233, if you can send me proper info. about formatting i will be very thankful to you, at what time which button to press
                  pls help me out
                  pls help me out
                  I use nokia 6233 handset but battrey backup is vary low please help me.

Nokia 6233 — set restart

SIR,
                  My nokia 6233 restarts many times when i plug in my headpiece and often it is does not connect .........
                  the headpiece is original which i got with my hand set,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                  rasel

a makesh
                    i own a n72 mobile - it is in warranty - had a display problem
                    gave for service on 15.11.2008 at simtech computronics p ltd - valasaravakkam chennai nokia care job no[protected]/08115/48
                    the prmoised date of del was 20.11.2008. however after that the same have been revise 4 times - 25.11, 29.11, 05.12.
                    the shop has been closed for two days - no updates, calls - today 10.12 when i go they tell me it would take another 15 days and have given 25.12 as del date. the centre manager mr kirti is also unable to throw light...
                    i am an aggrived, annoyed and betrayed customer of nokia although we have been loyal customers of nokia for past 10 years
                    can someone please help?

simtech computronics — display problem

good morning si i am sathish frm kancheepuram near chennai i have givem mobile (model number nokia 6681)to simtech computronics valasaravakkam on 13.11.2008 during the disply problem still we not yet receive the mobile. please kindly do the needful thank u sir

Nishant Singh
                      After 6 months o[censored]sing Nokia 7610, the phone started switching off on its own & after switching on, it displayed as 'SIM CARD NOT VALID'. I went with the complaint to Nokia care, they updated the phone software & the problem was solved. After a month again the same problem surfaced. I went with the phone to Nokia care & to my astonishment they told me that my warranty has already expired, . According to the purchase date my warranty would expire on 24 dec 08 but according to them, the phone was purchased by the showroom on oct'08 & any repair work if done would be chargeable. I conveyed the same thing to Nokia priority showroom, they somehow managed to convince Nokia care to attend the complaint, but everytime, they are updating the software & problem is resurfacing after a week. They are not comming up with any permanent solution.
                      Eversince I have bought this phone Im not at peace with it. Im a student & firmy believed in the quality of Nokia phones, but this incident unveiled the true face of Nokia phones.I wud never advocate anyone to buy Nokia phones..made in china mobiles would be a better option.
                      Nishant
                      Jharkhand

Nokia — Sim Card not start at till date

I have regrete to inform you that, i have purchase 3 mobile wide bill no. 1NV/206/T4 & 1NV/205/T4 on dt. 21.10.2007 from Subhiksha Store at Sumul Dairy - Surat branch. And when i have purchase these instrument at that time subhiksha have given four free vodafon pre-paid card in scheme, in this scheme i have allready given all document and rupees 420/- for recharge my all pre-paid card on dt. 24.10.2007 but till date they have not start may all 4 pre-paid card and they will told us now we are not given to you this scheme and they are not agree with this scheme.
                      So i have complain about this why you given wrong information to customer when he will come for buying some valueable item and why subhiksha store have cheating with customer. I have all evidence about this scheme.

Sir i'm eagerly wait for you prompt reply.

H. G. Mistry
                      insert uim card

Nokia N73 — Certification expired for symbian .sis files

Gipson Dony
                        I have been using this for last one years. but now i came across the above said compliant. i don't know what i want to...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Sachin Tyagi
                        I have given my phone in nokia care in noida sec-2, for the replacement of joy stick as it was very hard to move on, but what they did is took my phone for 12 days, they didn't replaced the joystick, even they made my phone's camera switch unable to work,
                        i have been continuously asking them the reason behind this.
                        but with no reply,
                        now i have given my phone to nokia care in Roorkee Distt Haridwar.
                        Wht i want is that my phone should be replaced, as the fault was with your customer care and they should be liable for this
                        mine phone EMI number is [protected]
                        Mine phone number is [protected]

Please do the needful in this regard

Nokia 1200 — call barring password

raghvendra
                          this is my number [protected]...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Nokia 1650 — puk code

bishwanath
                          i switched off my mobile and entered wrong security code so now mobile is asking for puk code so please send me a puk code.my...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

vani v
                          MOTHER BOARD PROBLEM

My mobile : ESN/IMEI NUMBER:[protected] .
                          product code : 0524129
                          model: n70
                          Problem : Only nokia shown .

We have given our mobile at ss electronics, shop no basement 22&23hardy complex, mg road, opp chermas -secuderabad .an authorised service centre of nokia .
                          job sheet no:[protected]/080508/17 dt : 8-5-08

they kept it for 3 months and did not do anything .
                          after that we have taken back on 23-11-08 .

they say that they do not have the mother board to replace . we ahve purchased mobile with rs 12, 000
                          at nokia priority but your services are very pathetic and useless .

it is a shame for a company like nokia do not have spares for the n70 model.

PLEASE REPLY IMEDIATELY OR I WILL GO TO PUBLISH IN NEWS PAPER WITH DETAILS TO PUBLIC
                          HOW WORST IS NOKIA.

we require your response with in 48hrs .to my email id i want solution to my problem

rgds,

v vani
                          [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Nokia N 70 — automatic dialing and opening gallory

i have a nokia n 70 music eddition purchesed in sharja at dec.2007.now i am at india.suffering many problums from your product. iam compaliant many times by net &nearest nokia service centre

Nokia N 70 — change of mother board

To,

The Manager,
                          Nokia Mobiles

Im a resident of warangal city, Andhrapradesh. I recently went to Nokia Customer Care located in K.R & M.S Reddy complex, Chowrastha, Hanamkonda, Warangal. for a software problem in my mobile and the people at the customer care billed me 800/- for the repairing, then i said to make it. And the next day when i went to the care they replied its not possible to repair this phone, its dead phone and no one can repair this piece. When i gave my mobile it was displaying well when i make its battery charging, but when i received it from the person it was not even displaying. The story doesnt ends here, I then went to other mechanic and infront of me he opened the board, and was shocked seeing the board, because the board inside the piece is that which he recently repaired and stated that this is already a repaired and unusefull board. And i came to know that the people inside that care centre are cheating the people and selling the boards personally for a huge rates to outside people.
                          Now through this mail i sincerely ask you to justify me. Is it a proper way customer care persons dealing with the people. we come with a trust and hope, and you people cheating the public. I hope you justify me and take proper actions on the concerned branch people.

regards,
                          Upender

Dipak Kumar Sahoo
                            A CORRECTION TO THE SUBJECTMY PREVIOUS COMPLAINT
                            The seal to the packet containing any brand new set of NOKIA cell phone reads "If the seal is broken, contact the dealer". Interestingly, I told the gentle man in the counter of the Nokia Authorised dealer, Roorkee that I wanted to buy a particular set costing Rs. 6790/-.
                            In the discussion while looking at the dummies of various models, the person had told me that Nokia's survey revealed that about 80% of the Nokia sets sold in the market were not genuine and impressed me to buy from an authorised dealer. This added to my suspicion and I wanted to buy a set within a packet whose seal was intact. Then the gentleman in the counter opened out 3 sets of that model of 3 colours and asked me to make a choice. I said I would like to buy the white steel body set with a packet whose seal was intact. He refused saying he had no extra set in sealed packets and added that even if he had a similar one in a sealed packet he would only sell me the one which is open and not the one in the sealed cover. Alas! NOKIA prints on the seal "If the seal is broken, contact the dealer" and the authorised dealer insists he would not spare the one whose seal is intact. This happens only in India?

Recently Discussed

(26 minutes ago)
                              Vm-Projob
                              Vm-projob online scam
                              (45 minutes ago)
                              IndiaCakes.com
                              Money taken and cake not delivered
                              (46 minutes ago)
                              Skokka
                              Some one is uploaded my number and pic
                              (55 minutes ago)
                              Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                              Full refund for flight ticket