[Resolved]  Nokia 3110c — Very bad phone

I purchased nokia 3110c on the month of Out-07 after one month my mobile restart again & again if i remove memory card then that work proper. i scan memory card no virus detect memory card condition is very good. i disagree with nokia. then i go to nokia care he will says that there was a virus in your phone & memory card and he will say that you will pay for it a Rs 175.and last time in my phone there is no network i want to nokia care he will say that our phone IC is damage u will pay Rs 750 for this, This type of problem came 2 times in my phone and i will pay 1500 Rs for this.
So Nokia Pls help in this matter.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Me too have same problem.
Had send it to nokia care.lets see what happens.
Nokia 3110 c is just like Nokia digging its own ground for itself..
This fone really sux man! Its firmware is a pain in ! It restart again n again while doing sum task! Nd crashes everytime during call, it really sux! Nd even i got it checkd at nokia care centre nd got my sftware updated nd nw i cant use any application! Nd moreover sumtimes it turns off nd its screen starts blinking nd last time it got formattd itslf? Damn i lost all my data! Really! Man This fone is a curse on nokia!

Nokia India