[Resolved]  Nokia 5300 — unable to Edit Internet access point in Nokia 5300

Respected sir,

I have a problem in my Nokia 5300 hendset. I unable to edit Internet access point. I want to edit my Internet access point in my hendset. plz replay if posible or not ? If posible how i edit my Internet access point.

My Phone No is -- [protected]

Comments

Nokia 5300 — Edit Internet accrss point

Respected Sir,

I have a Problem. I Cannot edit Internet access point in my hendset. my mobile model is Nokia 5300.

So give me a solution.

my phone no is[protected]
Respected sir,

its to exactly has your network because im in Jamaica but just Goto Settings, Configuration, Personal Configuration Settings, next go to (Option) next select 'Add New' or just select 'Add' next select the 1st option (Web) next go to (Account Name) then type 'Digicel' next go to (Homepage) then type http://r-f.wen.ru next scroll down to (Use Preffered Access Point) then select 'No' next select 'Ok' next scroll down to (Access Point Settings) next scroll down to (Bearer Settings) next go to (Access Point) delete the text 'internet' then type 'web.digiceljamaica.com' select 'OK' then press 'Back' 3 times, next go to (Option) next select 'Activate'
its not exactly has your network because im in Jamaica but just Goto Settings, Configuration, Personal Configuration Settings, next go to (Option) next select 'Add New' or just select 'Add' next select the 1st option (Web) next go to (Account Name) then type 'Digicel' next go to (Homepage) then type http://r-f.wen.ru next scroll down to (Use Preffered Access Point) then select 'No' next select 'Ok' next scroll down to (Access Point Settings) next scroll down to (Bearer Settings) next go to (Access Point) delete the text 'internet' then type 'web.digiceljamaica.com' select 'OK' then press 'Back' 3 times, next go to (Option) next select 'Activate'
its NOT exactly has your network because im in Jamaica but just Goto Settings, Configuration, Personal Configuration Settings, next go to (Option) next select 'Add New' or just select 'Add' next select the 1st option (Web) next go to (Account Name) then type 'Digicel' next go to (Homepage) then type http://r-f.wen.ru next scroll down to (Use Preffered Access Point) then select 'No' next select 'Ok' next scroll down to (Access Point Settings) next scroll down to (Bearer Settings) next go to (Access Point) delete the text 'internet' then type 'web.digiceljamaica.com' select 'OK' then press 'Back' 3 times, next go to (Option) next select 'Activate'
nokia 5300 inteer net seting with details sothankx...
My Nokia 5300 has a problem with connectivity i cannot save itnternet configuration and also add a new pesonal configuration manually.its keeps on tell me "70 stes allowed" and sometimes memory full
hi there im nazel, from philippines i wanted to access my APN on my cellphone, the unit of my cellphone is nokia 5300. please do help me, please do email me how to access the APN . thnks. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.. god bless!
good day!

i just like to ask something about the internet thing. coz i cannot access my internet.pls do replay.thank u so much=)
by the way heres my cp no. [protected]. thank u so much!
i have my nokia 5300 i already restore, change a firmware but still i cant add some settings and its goes like this " ONLY 70 SETS ARE ALLOWED" sometimes "MEMORY FULL" but my phone dont have any music pics and other... IS THEIR ANYONE CAN FIXED MY NEW PHONE... PLEASE HELP... its jeff
you can email me at [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@Gmail.com
FACEBOOK jeff14324 HELP ME!!!

Nokia India Phone