Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Nokia 6300 — Lost My Mobile

I lost my Mobile Nokia 6300 its imei [protected]. Can you help me in tracing it. I am not sure because i lost it in my cab so it can be stolen . I am a satisfactory customer of Nokia. I will be thankful to you if you people can help me in this matter.

Archana Chauhan
Rammurthy Nagar
Bangalore

Comments

hi,

i have lost my nokia mobile phone 6030 in a super market & i am 100% sure that its being stolen by some body. its IMEI No is [protected], i would be really thankful to u i[censored] can trace it or atleast block my mobile so that it should be made use less to the person who has stolen it.

Yuvaraj.
hi,
I have lost my nokia mobile phone 6300 of white silver colour & i am fully sure that its stolen from me by an unknown person..the IMEI nu. of my phone is [protected], i hv also registered a complaint in hauz khas police station for my phone. I would be very thankful to you i[censored] can track or trace my phone and help me to find it out.

with regards,
Yogesh kherwa.
c.no:-[protected].
hi, i lost my mobile in a cyber cafe...
we have lodged a complaint in the SP office.
my contact no is [protected]
please let us know how do we trace it...
it was purchased 15 days before the theft.. [:(]

Anagha Lavkar
The IEMI no for the above lost mobile is [protected]
Respected Sir,

Sir my mobile is stolen on 21.12.2008 in Srirangam, Trichy-6. My mob no. is [protected] when I call on this no, it has been switched off. I m requesting you pls all outgoing and incoming mails do stop its very very urgnt! Stole sim card is prepaid as 3 year validity which recharged on November 2008.

Mobile Model : Sony Ericsson -T250i - Aluminium Black

Mobile No: +91-[protected]

Thanks & Regards
Gopinath
Contact no. +91-[protected].
Sir i Anand From Orrisa. Lost my mobile Nokia 6233. Purchase on 12.08.2008 from Mukta Mobile Masik
Bill no 3833 dt 12.8.2008. Mobile IMEI No [protected] Battery No P[protected] charger no 0675384. pl stop the mobile. to using unauthorized person . I summit FIR At Itanagar place of duty. FIR No 438/BK/ITA/08 dt 01/12/2008. If any type of problem contact with me.

Anand
i lost my mobile today Nokia 6300 serial no [protected]. please block the mobile.
Nokia 6300

Lost My Mobile

I lost my Mobile Nokia 6300 its imei [protected]. Can you help me in tracing it. I am a satisfactory customer of Nokia. I will be thankful to you if you people can help me in this matter.

Ganesh Donekar
Rammurthy Nagar
Bangalore
To trace the stolen phone
Hello sir,
I was using Nokia 6300 mobile with an BSNL no. ([protected]).but unfortunately this month on APRIL 1st my mobile got stolen at tirupathi
After that I Blocked my sim and taken the the same number SIM from BSNL office. Will u help in finding my cell !!! plzzzzz sir
I lost my mobile phone in Naraina, New Delhi - 110028, & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 6300 (Red / Silver) and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
My Address and contact no is given below :
Manoj Kumar Simalti
M/S SAHIBA ENTERPRISES
Shop No.:- 66f, DDA Market,
Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi - 110028
Contact No :[protected], 47549581
E.Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
hello sir i have lost my mobile 6300 5hours back .And its EMEI no is [protected] i want to track it pls if got pls confirm on [protected] or on my email id .This is my kindly request to you .

Nokia 6300 — i have lost my mobile (nokia 6300)

hi i have lost my mobile handset.

mobile handset:- NOKIA 6300
IMEI no:- [protected]
purchase Date:-28/07/2009
Lost Date :-24/09/2009
Lost Time :-11:00 p.m

Nokia 6300 — lost my mobile

i lost my mobile phone nokia6300.pls block it...IMEI NBR-[protected] kindly conform me that the phone is blocked. thank u.

Nokia India Phone