Nokia 6300 — BATTERY PROBLEM

MANISH NIGAM
I am manish from Delhi My mobile is Nokia 6300
My battery is problem, I have rsently purchased 6300 nokia mobile onle one day backup ? why i dont know but im fully charged but my mobile runing ols one day pls tell me battery only one day pls rpl me urgently basic

Manish Nigam

Comments

Nokia 6300 — battery problem

Respected Sir,

We have used so many NOKIA phones .it has always been a great pleasure using.
Recently I brought Nokia 6300. It is a very smart looking phone. But it heat up so much. if i use the phone more than 5 minutes the handset heat up, the repulsion is that my head start to pain.

This is not good for the brain.

I would request you to kindly check into the matter and identify the problem.

It is a very serious problem.

I have used your most of your phones right from the communication of the basic Nokia model but never faced such a problem. We have already given complaint at Nokia service centre. But still problem exist.

I would further request you to kindly replace my phone and send an another model.

The dealer does not have the authority to do so I have to write to the company.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest possible.

Thanking you.
Music player with headset is not working . Whenever the plugin is done and the music player is switched on, the phone starts playing in loudspaker mode only.

It is sencing the plugin device, but the music is played only by loudspaker, headset remains idle. On the contrary, headset is working fine when the radio is switched on. The phone is a big problem for me now.
my handset nokia 6300 is stolen please kuchh batao kese milega
I strongly agree this. Please consider this.
My nokia 6300 phone does not recognize the headset anymore. It was working sometime back and suddenly stopped. I do not even see the headset icon. The headset works with other phone.
I've got a Nokia 6300, the battery is full than 5 minutes later its empty. Maybe the battery is the problem?
hadwere Pictures
i am not getting battery backup.want 2 change my mobile's battery as i hav purchased it 6 months before.so plz help me
Dear Sir / Madam,
I m using the Nokia 6300 from last Feb 2008. My Cell phone battery has been oversized in thickness as per specs & now worried that it may get blast any time.
Mobile purchase date - Feb 2008
Battery - BL-4C (Made in China)
Battery no -[protected].
Request ur suggestion over the said complaint.

rgds