Nokia Battery — Battery not replaced by Serive center

Sunil Kumar
I have purchased a Nokia battery product code no. BL5B890MAH06703284620400064030427249 dated[protected]. After 2 months the batteries not working. I complained at Nokia Service center at Muzafafrpur and after visiting 2-3 days, the old battery replaced by service center, but batteries are not working satisfactory. Then I visited several times service center at Muzaffarpur, but battery was not replaced. The work culture of service center is unsatifactory. I have visited 40-50 times at service center.Yesterday i.e. 1-4-09 the service center told battery was replaced by main office, Kolkatta, so you submitt you will have to battery and I submitted the battery to service center. Service center told after one month you collect your battery . In these day my hand set is not working . In guarntee period, why battery is not replaced by service center. My job sheet no. is[protected]/090401/24

Comments

Nokia — Battery Not Replaced

Dear Sir/madam,
I hv filled an online form for replacing a nokia BL-5C battery which was found defective on checking at nokia website. the request was sent on last weak of Sep 2007, but i havent got any kind of responce from Nokia till yet. kindly go through the case.
G. S. Kukreja
M/s Khoobsurat
Bartan Bazar Haldwani
Distt. Nainital Uttarakhand
Mobile [protected]

NOKIA BATTERY TO BE REPLACED — DEFAULT NOKIA BATTERY TO BE REPLACED

MY BATTERY NO. WAS AMONGST THE LIST OF REPLACEMENT. MORE THAN 4-5 MONTHS HAVE BEEN PASSED BUT NOT COMMUNCATION. LOCAL CUSTOMER CARE IS BOGUS EVERY ONE IS TRANSFERRING THE LINE OR GIVING ANOTHER PHONE NO BUT PROBLEM PREVAILS. IF ANY MISHAPPENING IS TAKEN PLACE YOUR COMPANY HAS TO SUFFER CONSEQUENCES
bat no. [protected].
mobile no. [protected]
I hv filled an online form replacing NOKIA BL5C which was found defective on checking at nokia website.I have made u known in the last year september-2007, but still i have not recieved any response from your side. So, please pay attention to my request. I"ll be thankful to u.

your's
UTKARSH
CAMP-2, QRno-1B/8
Bokaro steel city
Jharkhand
Mob-[protected]

Nokia Battery — default battery

i gave d nokia bl4d battery with no [protected]n[protected] for d replacement to d nokia care centre at vasai, thane dist.,maharashtra state, india. and i got d usedone in return, which is also not giving d output. Now should i do to get the justice.

Nokia Battery - Battery not replaced by Serive center